"Article 1-Introducense the following |! |" amendments to the decree with force of law No. 2, of the |! | Ministry of education, 1998, on grant of the |! | (Estado a Establecimientos Educacionales: 1) amending article 5, in the next |! | (felt: to) replace your third paragraph by the following: "for purposes of accountability, the |! |" holders must be kept at the disposal of the |! | Ministry of education and the educational community to |! | through the School Board, for a minimum period of |! | five years, an annual statement of income giving account |! | of all revenues and expenditures of the period. However, |! | holders of educational establishments |! | they will be required to be submitted to the Ministry of education |! | the income statement referred to earlier, when one or more |! | of educational institutions under its |! | Administration has obtained, in periods of |! | evaluation that establishes the Ministry of education, |! | lower standards of performance results |! | educational that this Ministry has set for them. |!| A Supreme Decree issued through the medium of the |! | Ministry of education, which must be signed, |! | In addition, by the Minister of finance, will determine the |! | content which must be included in this half-yearly information |! | and each year, as well as the accounting modality in which are |! | You must deliver this to the Ministry of education and the |! | educational community through the School Board. In the |! | case of municipal holders, whether that |! | to administer educational services through |! | administration of education departments or |! | municipal corporations, the designated previously |! | It will be without prejudice to the obligations of maintenance and |! | delivery of information established by other legislation. "."
(b) add the following new fourth subsection: "the breach of the obligation indicated in the |! |" second subparagraph shall be sanctioned as necessary, in the |! | (terms of article 52, letter a). In the case of the |! | failure to comply with the obligations set forth in the |! | paragraph third, this will be considered serious infringement |! | for the purposes of article 50. In both cases, be |! | It shall apply the procedure laid down in article |! | 53. "."
(2) replace article 7 th by the following: ' article 7.-the nursery of 1st and 2nd level of |! | " transition must have at least four and five |! | years, respectively, compliments to the date |! | determined by the Ministry of education and will be |! | considered students for the purposes of this |! | law. "."
(3) amended article 9, in the next |! | (felt: to) replace your subsection first with the following: "the monthly unit value of the grant by |! |" student for each level and mode of teaching, |! | expressed in units of educational grant |! | (U.S.E.), shall be responsible for the following: teaching that value value value gives the of the of the of the establishment grant grant grant in U.S.E. in U.S.E. in U.S.E.
Article 9 ° application factor (includes factor increases article 7 laid down by laws Nº 19.933 law No. s. 19.662 and 19.808) early childhood education (1° level of transition) 1,71690 0,17955 1,89645 early childhood education (2° transition level) 1,71690 0,17955 1,89645 Basic General education (1°, 2°, 3°, 4°, 5° and 6°) 1,72077 0,17997 1,90074 Basic General education (7 °, 8 °) 1,86764 0,19546 2,06310 special education differential 0,59727 5,71092 6,30819 special educational needs of a transient nature 4,88811 0,59727 5,48538 humanistic education -
Scientific 2,08550 0,21818 2,30368 - 3,41493/0,32402/3,09091/maritime/farm/professional/technical secondary education technical secondary education - professional Industrial 2,41123 0,25252 2,66375 technical secondary education - professional commercial and technical 2,16274 0,22634 2,38908 basic education of adults (first level) 1,27633 0,13317 1,40950 basic education of adults (second level and third level) 1,69339 0,13317 1,82656 basic adult education with offices (second level and third level) 1,90193 0,13317 2,03510 humanistic education - scientist adults (first level and second level) 2,06365 0,18363 2,24728
Secondary education technical - professional adult agricultural and marine (first level) 2,32589 0,18363 2,50952 secondary education technical - professional adult agricultural and maritime (second-level and third-level) 2,85037 0,18363 3,03400 secondary education technical - Industrial adults Professional (first level) 2,10552 0,18363 2,28915 secondary education technical - Industrial adults Professional (second-level and third-level) 2,18927 0,18363 2,37290 secondary education technical - commercial adult professional and technical (first level (, Second level and third level) 2,06365 0,18363 2,24728. "."
(b) insert in paragraph seventh, between the |! | expressions "this article" and "shall apply", the |! | word "also".
(c) substitute its ninth subparagraph by the following: "in the case of educational establishments |! |" operating under the regime of full school day |! | diurnal, monthly unit value per pupil, to the |! | levels and forms of education provided, |! | expressed in units of educational grant |! | (U.S.E.), shall be as follows: teaching that value value value gives the of the of the of the establishment grant grant grant in in U.S.E. in U.S.E.
factor factor article 9 Article 7 in U.S.E. law (includes # 19.933 increments set by laws No. s. 19.662 and 19.808) Basic General education 3 rd to 8 th years 2,39487 0,24655 2,64142 humanistic education - scientific 2,85903 0,29481 3,15384 - 4,25792/0,40013/3,85779/maritime/farm/professional/technical secondary education technical secondary education - professional Industrial 3,01835 0,31177 3,33012 technical secondary education - professional commercial and technical 2,85903 0,29481 3,15384. "."
"(d) replace, in the tenth paragraph, the expression |! |" second paragraph"by"ninth point".
(e) replace its eleventh paragraph, by the |! | Next: "educational institutions attending |! |" 3 rd to 8 th year special education students, or their |! | equivalent, beneficiaries of the special subsidy |! | differential, corresponding to which disabilities |! | the regulation authorizes to operate under the regime of |! | school day complete diurnal, they are entitled to |! | perceive, if you operate under the concerned regime, |! | a monthly subsidy whose unit value per pupil, |! | expressed in units of educational grant |! | (U.S.E.), will be 7,28743 more the factor of article 7 |! | Law No. 19.933 which corresponds to 0,74991 U.S.E., in |! | total 8,03734 U.S.E. In the case of students of |! | special education grant beneficiaries of |! | Special educational needs of character |! | Transitional, integrated in an establishment of |! | regular education working time working |! | complete school, the unit value of the subsidy |! | educational (U.S.E.) per student will be 6,23908 more the |! | Article 7 of law Nº 19.933, that factor |! | corresponds to 0,74991 U.S.E, total 6,98899 U.S.E. ".".
(f) replace, in the twelfth paragraph, the |! | expression "second paragraph" by "ninth point".
g) add, in third, tenth paragraph, to |! | continuation of the expression "educational common's" and |! | before the figure "2nd", the expression "1 and".
(4) amended article 12, in the next |! | (sentido: a) replaced the table contained in its paragraph |! | First, by the following: "amount of Factor students 01 19 2,1000 20 21 1,9746 22 23 1,8712 24 25 1,7832 26 27 1,7073 28 29 1,6413 30 31 1,5841 32 33 1,5335 34 35 1,4884 36 37 1,4488 38 39 1,4125 40 41 1,3795 42 43 1,3498 44 45 1,3223 46 47 1,2981 48 49 1,2750 50 51 1,2541 52 53 1,2343 54 55 1,2156 56 57 1,1991 58 59 1,1837 60 61 1,1683 62 63 1,1551 64 65 1,1419"
66 67 1,1298 68 69 1,1177 70 71 1,1067 72 73 75 74 1,0968 1,0869 76 77 1,0781 78 79 1,0693 80 81 1,0539 82 83 1,0451 84 85 1,0363 86 87 1,0286 88 90 1,0165
For these purposes, means by |! | that rural settlement which is located at |! | more than five kilometres from the nearest urban limit, |! | unless there are important topographic accidents u |! | other permanent circumstances arising from the exercise |! | of third party rights that prevent the passage and force a |! | a rodeo exceeding this distance or be located in |! | areas of special geographical features. Both |! | situations will be founded by certified the |! | Secretary Regional Ministerial education, giving |! | rise to the payment of the subsidy of rurality. No |! | However, the Undersecretary of education may object and |! | correct these determinations.
The highest value that results from applying the factors |! | table of the first paragraph of this article, with |! | relation to the amounts which fixes the article 9, shall not be |! | affection to the allocation referred to in article 11 |! | of this Act. "."
(b) replace your fourth subparagraph by the following: "However, those farms that |! |" of June 30, 2004 are located in zones |! | boundary or geographic isolation end and have |! | an enrollment exceeding 17 students will perceive |! | a minimum grant of 54,50355 units of subsidy |! | educational (U.S.E.), more factor article 7 of |! | the law Nº 19.933, which corresponds to 5,18320 U.S.E., in |! | total 59,68675 U.S.E., and increased referred |! | Article 11. Settlements concerning |! | This subsection shall be determined by Decree of the |! | Ministry of education. "."
(c) replace its fifth subparagraph by the following: "the rural educational establishments to |! |" referred to in the preceding paragraph, which are incorporated to the |! | full-time school day will be perceived |! | a minimum grant of 67,48255 units of subsidy |! | educational (U.S.E.), more factor article 7 of |! | the law Nº 19.933, which corresponds to 6,42472 U.S.E., in |! | total 73,90727 U.S.E., and increased referred |! | Article 11. "."
(d) replace the sixth subparagraph by the following |! | sixth and seventh subparagraphs new, passing the current |! | seventh to eighth and so on: "However, the minimum grant will not correspond |! |" established in the two preceding subparagraphs, to the |! | schools that exceed tuition |! | 17 students or lose his condition be located |! | in areas of extreme geographic isolation, without |! | prejudice to the right to perceive the |! | grant corresponding to settlements |! | rural preserve their status as such.
The Minister of education or the Regional Secretary |! | Ministerial, in his case, shall issue the decree or |! | resolution that deprive the establishments of the right |! | to perceive subsidies referred to in the |! | preceding subparagraphs. "."
(e) replace the final paragraph by the following: "for the implementation of the established table in the |! |" the first paragraph of this article, in the computation of |! | the number of students to which this refers, are |! | be considered as independent total number of |! | (alumnos de los siguientes grupos de cursos: a) from the |! | first education preschool transition level to |! | fourth year of basic general education, including the de |! | special education courses; (b) of fifth |! | year of basic general education to fourth year of |! | secondary education, including education |! | Special courses; (c) of basic education of |! | (adultos con o sin oficios todos los niveles, y d) the de |! | middle school education in adults of all levels and both |! | modalities, by each establishment. "."
(5) replace the figure corresponding to the |! | (U.S.E.), established in the third paragraph of the article |! | 35, by the following: "0,1563".
(6) amend article 37, on the next |! | (sentido: a) replaced the table contained in its paragraph |! | First, by the following: "teaching value which imparts grant settlement in U.S.E. education preschool (1 ° level transition) 0,5177 education preschool (2 ° level transition) 0,5177 Basic General education (1 °, 2 °, 3 °, 4 °, 5 ° and 6 °) 0,5177 Basic General education (7 °, 8 °) 0,5177 1,5674 differential special education transitionally 1,5674 special educational needs humanistic education - scientific 0,5792 technical secondary education - professional agricultural maritime 0,8688 secondary education technical-professional Industrial 0,673 commercial technical and vocational secondary education and" Technique 0,6014. "."
(b) replace the second paragraph by the following: "an annual subsidy of support shall be paid to the |! |" maintenance per student of education of adults, than |! | It will be 0,13620 units of educational grant |! | (U.S.E.) for basic education without trades; 0,16425 |! | U.S.E. for basic education with offices; 0,31030 U.S.E. |! | Humanistico-cientifica Media education; 0,39990 |! | U.S.E. to the technical and professional education. This |! | grant will only be paid when this type of education |! | is provided in the school premises of the |! | educational institutions officially recognized. |!| In this case, always 100% of the grant will be paid |! | appropriate, regardless of which arises |! | pay for students who have other types of |! | teaching that can impart the establishment, and not him |! | shall apply the provisions of the eighth paragraph of this |! | article. "."
(7) repealed paragraph 3rd Title III "of the |! |" Fundamental education training grant |! | Technical-professional or teaching practice of any |! | branch of adult education"and its article 38.
(8) replace article 41, by the following: "article 41.-establish an additional grant |! |" special value unit per student, expressed in |! | educational grant (U.S.E.) units, for each |! | level and form of education, according to the |! | following table: "teaching value of which gives grant the U.S.E. establishment"
Education preschool (transition 1st level) 0.078 education preschool (transition 2nd level) 0.078 General basic education (1 °, 2 °, 3 °, 4 °, 5 ° and 6 °) 0,0857 General basic education (years 7 to 8 degrees) 0,0949 education special differential 0,2572 special educational needs of a transitory nature 0,2572 scientific education humanist 0,1067 engineer - agricultural professional secondary education and secondary education 0,1689 maritime technical - Industrial professional 0,1268 commercial Media and technical 0,1115 basic education adults (all modalities and levels) 0,0583 secondary education
Humanistico-cientifica adults (all levels) 0,0874 professional technical education of adults (all levels and specialties) 0,0874 this special additional grant will know |! | directly to each holder using the |! | procedures referred to in article 13, with the |! | increases referred to in article 12, when |! | appropriate. The aforementioned additional grant will not serve |! | basis for the calculation of any increase to the |! | grant.
The quantities receiving holders by |! | concept of this additional special grant, will be |! | intended for the payment of the remuneration benefits as |! | are established in articles 8 ° and 9 ° of the law N ° |! | 19.410 failure to comply with the provisions of subsection |! | will be considered a serious infringement for the |! | effects of article 50 of this law. "."
(9) Insert, in the third paragraph of the article |! | 50, the following letter i), new: "i) breaking the obligation of maintenance and |! |" delivery, where appropriate, the information referred to in |! | the third paragraph of article 5, or adulterate |! | intentionally any document serving as the backup to |! | such information. "."
(10) add the following tenth article |! | transient, new: "TRANSIENT tenth article.-unit value |! |" monthly per student referred to in articles 9, |! | 37 and 41 of this Act for the education of adults, are |! | It will gradually apply according to the following |! | Calendar: year 2008: adult basic education in all its |! | levels and Prime Media humanistic education - |! | Scientific and technical professional.
Year 2009: second level of secondary education |! | Humanistic - scientific and professional technique.
Year 2010: third technical secondary education level - |! | Professional. "."
(11) add the following eleventh article |! | transient, new: "TRANSIENT eleventh article.-unit value |! |" monthly per student referred to in article 9 of |! | This law, for the education of those adults |! | courses that do not yet apply the new curriculum framework |! | established in Supreme Decree N ° 239, education, |! | 2004, shall be as follows, expressed in units of |! | educational grant (U.S.E.): teaching that value value value gives the of the of the of the establishment grant grant grant in U.S.E. in U.S.E. in U.S.E.
(includes factor increases article 7 set law by law No. 19.933 No. s. 19.662 and 19.808)
1,40950 0,13317 1,27633 adult basic General education education Media humanistic - scientific and technical professional's
Adults (with at least 20 and not more than 25 hours per week face-to-face classes) 1,45035 0,15128 1,60163 humanistic secondary education - scientific and technical professional in adults (with at least 26 hours per week face-to-face classes) 1,75628 0,18363 1,93991 lesson that teaches the value of the grant in establishment U.S.E.
Fundamental education of training technical professional in adults (maximum value by effectively made the student class) 0,01701 education practice of adults (maximum value by effectively made the student class) 0,01701 for the same purposes outlined in subsection |! | first of this article and by the same students that |! | There are indicated, the annual grant of support to the |! | maintenance of educational establishments to |! | that referred to in article 37 and the additional grant |! | Special referred to in article 41 shall be paid of |! | According to the following table: annual grant of value in support of maintaining U.S.E. of educational establishments, General basic education of adults 0,1362 education Media up to 25 hours contact 0,3103 education 0,3999 additional special grant 0,0583 adult basic General education medium with more than 25 hours contact Humanistico-cientifica Media education and adult technical 0,0874 ".
(12) add the following twelfth article |! | transient, new: "TRANSIENT twelfth article.-for the purposes of |! |" in the third paragraph of article 5, in |! | both the Ministry of education do not set standards |! | educational performance of the establishments |! | Educational, holders must provide such |! | Ministry in the statement of income referred to in that |! | paragraph when any of its establishments |! | obtained in at least two of the last three years, |! | results below the national average in the |! | the national assessment system tests to be |! | regarding article 21 of the decree with force of law Nº |! | 1, the Ministry of education, in 2005, which sets the |! | text revised, coordinated and systematized law Nº |! | 18,962, teaching constitutional organic.
By resolution of the Ministry of education is |! | It will set the average referred to in the preceding subparagraph. "."