Name of law a law amending the law on family allowances for children Named Bill WALL of law on family allowances for children adoption Number 03/07/2012 date/year Official Gazette Decree No 54/2012 258
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending the law on family allowances for children, adopted by the National Assembly of the HLI July 3, 2012.
Issued in Sofia on 9 July 2012.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice:
amending the law on family allowances for children (official SG. 32 of 2002; amended, by 120/2002 of 112/2003, no. 69 of 2004 No. 105 by 2005, issue 21, 30, 33, 68 and 95 from 2006, 113/2007, no. 71 and 110 since 2008. , PC. 23 of 2009, PCs. 15 and 24 by 2010 and PC. 99 by 2011.)
§ 1. In art. 4, the words "except in the cases under art. 7, para. 2 ' shall be deleted.
§ 2. In art. 7 create al. 9 and 10:
(9) subject to the provisions of para. 1, item 1, 2 and 3 part-help for children with one living parent is granted in cash and/or in the form of social investments regardless of the income of the family.
(10) subject to the provisions of para. 1, items 1 and 3 monthly assistance is provided and for a child who has completed secondary education before the age of 18 years of age. "
§ 3. In art. 8 create al. 9:
(9) subject to the provisions of para. 1, item 1, 2 and 3, para. 2, 5 and 6, the monthly allowance for raising a child with a parent is granted in cash and/or in the form of social investments regardless of the income of the family. "
§ 4. In art. 10 and para. 4 shall be amended as follows:
"(4) subject to the provisions of para. 1, 2 and 3 single target aid shall be granted in cash and/or in the form of social investments regardless of the income of the family:
1. children with permanent disabilities;
2. children living with one parent;
3. children placed in families of relatives and relatives and foster families by the procedure of art. 26 of the Act on the protection of the child. "
§ 5. In § 1 of the additional provisions are made the following amendments and additions:
1. point 2 shall be replaced by the following:
"2." income "are all gross income of the family who are taxable according to the law on taxes on the income of natural persons, as well as the pensions, benefits, allowances and grants, with the exception of the foreign aid under art. 103 of the social security code, the scholarships of the students until completion of secondary education, but not later than the age of 20 years old, as well as grants and funds received under this law and in the law on the protection of the child. "
2. an item 9:
"9." child with one parent alive "is a minor child, as well as the age of majority, if the nav″ršiloto continues to learn, until completion of secondary education, but not later than the age of 20 years old, of which one of the parents (adoptive parents) died and which is grown from the other parent (foster), if not entered into civil marriage."
§ 6. Paragraphs 2 and 3 shall apply from 1 January 2013.
The law was adopted by 41-Otto National Assembly on 3 July 2012 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: