Name of law a law amending the law on Civil Aviation, the Name Bill a bill amending and supplementing the law on Civil Aviation of acceptance Date 03/04/2015 number/year Official Gazette 28/2015 Decree No 56
On the grounds of art. 98, paragraph 4 of the Constitution of the Republic of Bulgaria
To be published in the Official Gazette the law amending the law on Civil Aviation, adopted by HLÌÌI National Assembly on 3 April 2015.
Issued in Sofia on 9 April 2015.
The President of the Republic: Rosen Plevneliev
Stamped with the State seal.
Minister of Justice: Hristo Ivanov
amending the law on Civil Aviation (official SG. 94 of 1972; amend., SG. 30 of 1990, no. 13 of 1997, no. 85 of 1998, 12/2000, no. 34 and 111 since 2001, and 52/70 by 2004, no. 88 and 102 of 2005, no. 30, 36 , 37, 105 and 108, 2006, issue. 10, 41 and 109 from 2007, PCs. 36, 66 and 67 of 2008, PCs. 35, 47, 82 and 102 of 2009, PCs. 63, 94 and 73 by 2010, PC. 41, 81 and 99 of 2011, issue. 38, 60 and 82 by 2012 PCs. 15 and 66 by 2013, and PCs. 12, 53 and 98 by 2014)
§ 1. In art. 49 following amendments and supplements shall be made:
1. Paragraph 2 shall be replaced by the following:
"(2) the flight of aircraft in the controlled airspace of the Republic of Bulgaria, as well as those who cross the State border shall be carried out in a flight plan."
2. Paragraph 3 shall be repealed.
3. a new paragraph. 4:
"(4) the servicing of aircraft without a flight plan, as well as search and rescue operations are carried out in accordance with the available information."
4. The current paragraph. 4 it al. 5.
§ 2. In art. 53, para. 2. t 6 is repealed.
§ 3. In art. 141, para. 4, the words "the situation centre of the Department of transport, information technology and communications" shall be replaced by ' Coordination Center in the General Directorate for Civil Aviation Administration ".
§ 4. Art is created. 141:
"Art. 141. (1) the Council of Ministers shall, on a proposal from the Minister of transport, information technology and communications, the Minister of defence and Minister of the Interior adopted a national plan for search and rescue in aviation accidents outside the area under art. 141, para. 3.
(2) the Directorate General for Civil Air administration navigable "includes the cost of the execution of search and rescue activities in the plan for efficiency in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EC) no 691/2010 of 29 July 2010 to determine the effectiveness of the scheme for air navigation services and network functions and amending Regulation (EC) no 2096/2005 laying down common requirements for the provision of air navigation services (OJ , L 201/1 of 3 August 2010) and Commission implementing Regulation (EC) No 390/13 of 3 may 2013 for the establishment of a scheme for the efficiency of air navigation services and network functions (OB, L 130/1 of 9 may 2013).
(3) in the national base cost of fees under art. 120, para. 2, item 2 shall also include the costs for the implementation of the activities under the national plan for search and rescue in the aviation accidents outside the area under art. 141, para. 3.
(4) the funds for the execution of the search and rescue activities, included in the national base cost of fees under art. 120, para. 2, item 2, shall be authorised by the Chief Executive Officer of the Directorate General for Civil Aviation Administration "and are planned as revenues and expenses in the budget of the Ministry of transport, information technology and communications.
(5) the funds referred to in paragraph Nerazhodvanite. 2 included in fees under art. 120, para. 2, item 2, submitted by air navigation service providers over the underlying and proven costs for the execution of the search and rescue operations at the end of the calendar year, as expenses are planned in the budget of the Ministry of transport, information technology and communications for the implementation of activities included in the national plan for search and rescue in aviation accidents outside the area under art. 141, para. 3 within the expenditure ceilings for the year in question.
(6) When the actual costs exceed the resources of the Al. 2 included in fees under art. 120, para. 2, item 2, submitted by air navigation service providers to implement the search and rescue operations at the end of the calendar year, the excess is charged to the budgets of the participants in the national plan for search and rescue in air accident outside the area under art. 141, para. 3. "
§ 5. In art. 143, para. 3, t. 12, the words "within the meaning of Regulation (EC) no 1315/2007 of 8 November 2007 on safety oversight in air traffic management and amending Regulation (EC) no 2096/2005 (OJ L 291/16 of 9 November 2007)" and the comma after them shall be replaced by ' Union ' and '.
§ 6. Art is created. 143a:
"Art. 143. Punishable with a fine of 3000 to 10 000 BGN. or receive financial penalties representing from 2000 to 10000 EUR of the persons under art. 1 (3) of Regulation (EU) no 255/2010 of 25 March 2010 laying down general rules for air traffic flow management (OJ, L 80/10 of 26 March 2010) who do not fulfil or delay the implementation of the obligations arising out of the provisions of this regulation. "
§ 7. In § 3 of the supplementary provisions establishes that: 71
"71." controlled airspace is airspace of defined dimensions within which provides air traffic control service in accordance with the classification of airspace. "
§ 8. The provision of § 4 on art. 141, para. 4, 5 and 6 shall apply from 1 January 2016.
The law was adopted by 43-Rd National sat Rainier on 3 April 2015 and is stamped with the official seal of the National Assembly.
President of the National Assembly Tsetska Tsacheva: