Loan To Potosi. - Dispónelos Is The Continuation Of The Collection Of Funds Created By D. S. Of October 20, 1937, To Cover It, Destined For Public Works Department.
Original Language Title: EMPRESTITO PARA POTOSI.— DISPÓNESE LA CONTINUIDAD DEL RECAUDO DE FONDOS CREADOS POR D. S. DE 20 DE OCTUBRE DE 1937, PARA CUBRIRLO, CON DESTINO A OBRAS PÚBLICAS EN EL DEPARTAMENTO.
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.gacetaoficialdebolivia.gob.bo/index.php/normas/verGratis_gob2/50071
LAW of November 22, 1948, loan for Potosi.a€ "Dispa³nese the continuity of the collection of wallpapers created by D. S. October 20, 1937, to cover, with destination to work public in the Department."
ENRIQUE HERTZOG G. Constitutional President of the Repašlica as: National Congress has enacted the following law: the National Congress DECREES: Arta-culo 1a ° â €"resources created by Presidential Decree of October 20, 1937 for the service of the" Empra © stito public works public Potosí - 1938 ', than by successive enlargements reached the sum of twenty-four millions of BOLIVIANS (Bs. 24.000.000. â €"") " , Empra © stito that has been paid on 24 February of this year, will continue to raise n staying by this law, in the same way as the established by the Arta-culo of the indicated Decree 80 and deposited in the Central Bank of Bolivia â €"agency Potosí - â €" special note that is will open for that purpose.!!
2a ° â € Arta-culo "these resources are invested n in the form that follows: the sum of six million two hundred fifty and seven thousand BOLIVIANS (Bs. 6.257.000. â €" ") for the different services of the departmental budget of Potosí-, in quality of annual regular resource.!"
The balance in the proportion of 55% for the service of the Empra © stito authorized by law on November 20, 1945, for the Captación de Potosí-potable water, and the remaining 45% is distributed equally, works Pa ° public, between all the provinces of the Department, and must treasure remit twice a year dues to the ACC Sub-Committee respective provincial s.
Arta-culo 3a ° â €"revenues made from February of the year in the process, in accordance with the aforementioned decree in the Arta-culo 1a of this law, Desta-nase the sum of six million four hundred thousand BOLIVIANOS (Bs." 6,400,000. â €") Ma than the two million six hundred thousand BOLIVIANS (Bs. 2,600,000. â €" ")(, deel rendimiento a que se refieran los Items 24 Inciso a) and 112 of the budget of receipts and expenditures respectively, of the Department of Potosí-, management 1948, up to an amount of nine million of BOLIVIANOS (Bs. 9.000.000), to cover let them deficit dumped by the departmental budget during negotiations of 1946 and 1947!" and these resources paid to provinces arrears that are owed them. Covered as they are sayings dÃ © ficits, is Dara strict compliance to determined in art. earlier.
Arta-culo 4Â ° â €"remain without effect the decrees of October 20, 1937, reference to the" Empra © stito public works public Potosí - 1938 ' on whatever is in Contradiccia³n with this law and those marked with the number mere 646 of 5 December 1946 and 1285 29 of July of the year in course. " Also subparagraph (b)) of the Arta-culo 4a of the Act on November 20, 1945.
Commune-contact to the Executive for constitutional purposes.
Session of the H. Congress Hall.
Peace, November 17, 1948.
M. Urriolagoitia.a€ "A. Landa-var Ribera.a€" C. Lopez Maple. S S â €"o. Gutierrez © rrez, S. S.â€" A. Quezada, D. S.â€ "P. MontaÃ±o, D. S."
Therefore enacted it is and meets as a law of the Republic, Government Palace, in the city of La Paz, to the two day-as of the month of November nineteen hundred forty and eight Aa±s. E. Hertzog.a€ "JosÃ © Romero Loza."
Search Translated Laws of Bolivia