The Succession. - Tax Allocated To Several Works The Sum Raised By The Tax Succession Which Was Knives John.

Original Language Title: IMPUESTO A LA SUCESION.— DESTÍNASE A VARIAS OBRAS LA SUMA RECAUDADA POR EL IMPUESTO A LA SUCESIÓN DEL QUE FUÉ JUAN NAVAJAS.

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.

LEYES

IMPOSED ON THE SUCESION.†" Destinations multiple works to the sum collected by the tax on the inheritance of which Juan Navajas was born.

ENRIQUE PEA ' ARANDA C. CONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT OF THE REPASBLICA.

FOR HOW much, the National Congress has sanctioned the following law:

THE NATIONAL CONGRESS,

DECCRETA:

ArtA-ass 1A °. †" The product of the tax on the inheritance of which don Juan Navajas is destined for the following proportions: 70 percent to the works of the Estadio of the city of Tarija; the remaining 30 percent to the opening of an Avenue that is Juan Navajas, between the Plaza Uriondo and the RA-or Guadalquivir and to the construction of a spa.

ArtA-arse 2A ° .†" The previous works will be executed, under the administration of a special Comitâ© formed by the Mayor Municipal, Central Bank Administrator, Rotary Club President and President of the Foot Ball Association.

Communal-to the Executive Branch, for constitutional purposes.

Meeting room of the H. National Congress.

La Paz, January 6, 1941.

A. Galindo. †" Rafael de Ugarte. " Prof. C. Beltra n Morales, Senator Secretary. †" A. Saavedra Nogales, Senator Secretary. †" F. Flores J., Deputy Secretary. †" F. Iturralde Ch., Deputy Secretary.

BY TANTO, he promulgated it so that it has and will comply as law of the Republic.

Palace of Government, in the city of La Paz, at the nine dA-as of the month of January of a thousand nine hundred (a)

GRAL. PEA ' ARANDA. †" Joaqua-n Sword.