law no 650
LAW OF 15 JANUARY 2015
EVO MORALES AYMA
CONSTITUTIONAL PRESIDENT OF THE PLURINATIONAL STATE OF BOLIVIA
For the Plurinational Legislative Assembly, it has The following Act:
THE PLURINATIONAL LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY,
D E C R E T A:
Article 1. Is it raised to the rank of Law, the?The Patriotic Agenda of the Bicentennial 2025?, which contains the thirteen (13)
pillars of Bolivia Digna and Soberana:
1. Eradication of extreme poverty.
2. Socialization and universalization of basic services with sovereignty to Live Well.
3. Health, education and sport for the formation of an integral human being.
4. Scientific and technological sovereignty with self-identity.
5. Financial community sovereignty, without subservience to financial capitalism.
6. Productive sovereignty with diversification and integral development, without the dictatorship of the capitalist market.
7. Sovereignty over our natural resources with nationalization, industrialization and commercialization, in harmony and
balance with Mother Earth.
8. Food sovereignty through the construction of knowledge feeding to Live Well.
9. Environmental sovereignty with integral development, respecting the rights of Mother Earth.
10. Complementary integration of peoples with sovereignty.
11. Sovereignty and transparency in public management under the principles of not stealing, not lying and not being loose.
12. Enjoy and enjoy the full happiness of our festivals, our music, our rivers, our Amazon, our
mountains, our snow, our clean air and our dreams.
13. A sovereign reunion with our joy, happiness, prosperity and our sea.
Article 2. The Executive Body, through the presidential representation of the?The Patriotic Agenda of the Bicentennial
2025?, in coordination with the Legislative, Judicial and Electoral Bodies, autonomous territorial entities, public universities, and other public institutions in general, within the framework of their competencies, are responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of the thirteen (13) pillars of the Bolivia Digna and Soberana, established in the?Patriotic Agenda of the Bicentennial 2025?.
Remit to the Executive Body for constitutional purposes.
It is given in the Session Room of the Plurinational Legislative Assembly, at the twelve days of the month of January of the year
two thousand fifteen.
Fdo. Eugenio Rojas Aapza, Marcelo William Elio Chavez, Efrain Condori Lopez, Roxana Camargo Fernandez,
Carlos Aparicio Vedia, Angel David Cortes Villegas.
Therefore, it is enacted so that it has and will comply with the Law of the Plurinational State of Bolivia.
Palace of Government of the city of La Paz, at the fifteenth day of the month of January of the year two thousand fifteen.
FDO. EVO MORALES AYMA, Juan Ramon Quintana Taborga, Elba Viviana Caro Hinojosa, Elizabeth Sandra
Gutierrez Salazar, Roberto Ivan Aguilar Gomez, Claudia Stacy Peña Claros, Amanda Davila Torres.