Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ejustice.just.fgov.be/cgi/article_body.pl?numac=2014015125&caller=list&article_lang=F&row_id=700&numero=735&pub_date=2014-05-26&dt=LOI&language=fr&fr=f&choix1=ET&choix2=ET&fromtab=+moftxt&trier=publication&sql=dt+=+'LOI'&tri=pd+AS+RANK+
Posted the: 2014-05-26 Numac: 2014015125 FEDERAL PUBLIC SERVICE mobility and transport 19 April 2014. -Act to amend the Act of 21 March 1991 on reform of some economic public companies with respect to the constitution of the Comité d'orientation RER PHILIPPE, King of the Belgians, to all, present and to come, hi.
The Chambers have adopted and we endorse the following: chapter I:. -Available general Article 1.
This Act regulates a matter referred to in article 78 of the Constitution.
CHAPTER II. -Amendment of the Act of 21 March 1991 on reform of some economic public companies art.
2. article 154quater of the law of 21 March 1991 on the reform of some economic public companies, inserted by the royal decree of December 11, 2013, is supplemented by a 3 ° as follows: "3 ° RER (Regional Express network): the network referred to in article 2, 2 °, of the convention of 4 April 2003 to implement the programme of the regional express network of" to, in and around Brussels, between the State, the Flemish Region, the Walloon Region and the Brussels-Capital Region. "."
3. in title V of the Act, it is inserted a chapter IIIter, as follows: "chapter IIIter. -The RER Steering Committee".
S. 4. in chapter IIIter, inserted by article 3, it is inserted an article 161sexies, worded as follows: "article 161sexies. § 1.
The Governing Council is in its midst a manage Steering Committee.
RER Steering Committee is composed of six directors, including the Managing Director.
The Board of Directors appoints the members of the Comité d'orientation RER.
§ 3. The Comité d'orientation RER has as many members of French-speaking and Dutch expression.
§ 4. The RER Steering Committee is chaired by the Managing Director.
5. The RER Steering Committee invited the person who has the direction of service RER within the SNCB in the meetings of the Comité d'orientation RER. This person is seat with advisory voice. "."
5. in the same chapter, it is inserted an article 161septies, worded as follows: art. 161septies. § 1. The RER Steering Committee establishes a five-year plan proposal for the operation of the RER. In any case, this proposal includes the following: 1 ° an assessment of the current situation regarding operation of the RER;
2 ° the strategic objectives and operational related to the exploitation of the RER with a plan of action including action planning, their budgetary impact, the necessary personnel and the timing for their implementation for the next five years.
3 ° detailed planning, for the next five years, actions to be undertaken in the exploitation of the RER;
4 ° a detailed explanation of the financial means of staffing requirements and delays projected, required for each of the actions referred to in the 3rd.
§ 2. The RER Steering Committee shall submit the proposed five-year plan, no later than three months before the expiry of the previous five-year plan, for the approval of the Board of Directors.
The Comité d'orientation RER can adapt the proposed five-year plan, where appropriate, the comments that the Board of Directors about this proposal.
The Board of Directors to decide on the proposal for a five-year plan in any case within three months of receipt of the proposal referred to in paragraph 1.
§ 3. The Comité d'orientation RER makes each year a report to the governing body on the implementation of the fyp, referred to the § 1, and makes recommendations on the said implementation.
Where appropriate, the Board of Directors informs RER Steering Committee, in writing, on the follow-up to the recommendations referred to in paragraph 1.
6. in the same chapter, it is inserted an article 161octies, worded as follows: "article 161octies. § 1. On its own initiative or at the request of the governing body, the Comité d'orientation RER makes to Governing Council a prior opinion on any decision or any proposal for a decision on the operation of the RER. To this end, proposals for decisions are communicated in time to the Comité d'orientation RER.
§ 2. If the governing body deviates from the notice to the § 1, he motivates his decision. "."
S. 7. in article 162octies, § 2, amended by the royal decree of December 11, 2013, the words 'and orientation RER' shall be inserted between the words "pay" and "stand".
CHAPTER III. -Disposition transitional art.
8. by way of derogation from article 161septies, § 2, of the above-mentioned Act of 21 March 1991, inserted by article 5, RER Steering Committee submits no later than October 1, 2014 the first five-year plan proposal to the Board of Directors and first plan is approved by the Board of Directors no later than December 31, 2014.
CHAPTER IV. -Entry into force art.
9. this Act comes into force the day following that of its publication in the Moniteur belge.
Promulgate this Act, order that it be under the seal of the State and published by le Moniteur.
Given to Brussels, April 19, 2014.
PHILIPPE by the King: the Minister of public enterprises, p.. Lady sealed with the seal of the State: the Minister of Justice, Ms. A. TURTELBOOM _ notes Session 2013 - 2014.
House of representatives Documents.
-53-3348: No. 1: Bill Ms. Emmery and others.
No. 2: Addendum.
No. 3: report.
No. 4: Text adopted in plenary meeting and transmitted to the Senate.
Full report: March 27, 2014 Senate Documents. -5-2820: No. 1: project referred by the Senate.
No. 2: report.
No. 3: Decision not to amend.
Annals of the Senate: April 3, 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Belgium