453. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) on the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2003, is prescribed:
Teaching hairdressing and Perückenmacher(Stylist)/Friseurin and dancing (stylist)
§ 1. The teaching profession is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist).
§ 2. By vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school of trained apprentice to, enables the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously run, where the required systematic use of exercise minds training carefully to take:
1. handling, maintenance and disinfection of to use tools and equipment, 2. creation and design of hairstyles for men and women, including professional communication and consultation, 3. shaving, 4. hair -, skin and nail care and nail design, 5. decorative cosmetics, 6 sales of relevant products and relevant advice, 7 make and maintain any kind, 8 making masks, hair replacement 9 application of color theory and the optical effect of colors , 10 permanent deformation of the hair.
. (1) for the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) is set the following job description, where the listed skills and knowledge, starting at the latest in the specified year of training, so to convey are that the apprentice to engage a qualified activity on behalf of the career profile is enabled:
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Introduction to the various internal operating structure and organization
In-depth knowledge of the internal structure and organization
Knowledge and handling of materials, tools, and products of the Department, as well as their properties, mode of action and uses, as well as their proper disposal; Basic knowledge of the subject-related biology, chemistry and physics
Handling, maintenance and storage to use tools, tools and gadgets
Disinfection and cleaning of tools to be used, devices and AIDS
Work-related communication, customer handling, consulting and sales calls
Work-related communication, specialized, personality-related consulting and sales calls
Knowledge of English terms
Knowledge of the biological bases of the hands and fingernails: structure, growth, maintenance and changes. Knowledge and skills of the hand and nail care
Knowledge of the biological bases of the hands and fingernails: structure, growth, maintenance and changes.
Nail care and decorative nail design
Basic knowledge of scalp and hair: structure, growth, function, cleaning, maintenance, diagnosis and changes. Knowledge and skills of different head massage techniques
Creating treatment plans for hair and scalp, learning and appropriate based on skills for practice
Creating treatment plans for hair and scalp, run the different treatment options
Basic knowledge of the skin. Identify the skin type and skin condition. Clean the skin and knowledge about the creation of compresses for regeneration of the skin
Knowledge of different skin treatment options, note of the changes in the skin
Application of compresses. Applying and removing masks and wraps as preparation for the decorative cosmetic
Color cosmetics: knowledge and skills of the eyebrow and eyelash dyeing eyebrow shapes, basic knowledge of make-up techniques
Color cosmetics: knowledge and skills of the eyebrow shaping, creating different makeups for different occasions
Color cosmetics: special make-up techniques, also in terms of the activity of a makeup artists / a makeup artist, colour and type consultation to create different makeups for different occasions,
Basic knowledge of shaving and skin care related and handling the razor
Knowledge and skills of shaving the facial and the form - and cutting techniques for beards
Knowledge and skills of the beard dyeing
Basic knowledge of basic hair cutting
Knowledge and skills of hair cutting in different techniques, using a training head
Implementation of fashionable hair cutting techniques on the customer
Basic knowledge of different winding techniques for perms, also using exercise minds. Knowledge and skills of the fixing process
Creating perms different winding techniques
Creating perms to the customers
Knowledge and skills of different forming or Einlegetechniken, such as for example hand-laid water wave, Papillotier -, and wrapping techniques. Blow dry using different brushes and techniques to practice heads
Implementation of different insertion and hairdryer techniques at the head of the exercise and to the customers
Implementation of different insertion and hairdryer techniques to the customers
Design of simple hairstyles, including the practice head
Figures of fashionable hairstyles, including the practice head
Make dealing with long hair to style party hairstyles of hairstyles, even using parts of hair replacement and hair accessories to the customers,
Knowledge about how to create different styles (Ausfrisier - Finishtechniken)
Create the hairstyle finish considering the techniques corresponding to the respective fashion and products, using practice heads
Create the hairstyle finish considering the techniques corresponding to the respective fashion and products to the customers
Basic knowledge of color theory and their optical effects as the basis for the change in color
Knowledge of the techniques and skills which lead to color changes
Implementation of tints and dyes to the customers. Colour and type consultation as well as the application of color-changing products and the different working techniques
Basic knowledge of hair working
Knowledge of the production of hair replacement: poetry, knotting, cords, sewing
Poetry, knotting, cords, sewing, Tambourieren
Identify the different types of hair for hair replacement
Knowledge of cleaning, grooming, and Frisierens of wigs and hair replacement parts
Clean, maintain, cutting and styling wigs and hair replacement parts, as well as manufacture of hair replacement parts
Knowledge of mask making and creating masks using industry standard materials
Basic knowledge in the wellness area
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life, health and the environment; Knowledge of occupational health burden and possibilities of their limitation and prevention
Knowledge of first aid for injuries
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a practical and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes the items:
1. inspection work, 2. technical discussion.
(3) the theoretical exam consists of the items:
1. vocational skills, 2. technical drawing, 3 business computing.
(4) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
§ 5 (1) has the test work to include following tasks according to the instructions of the Committee, taking into consideration paragraph 2:
1 Lady operation: as samples of your work hand-laid water waves are one-third of a practice head about, to put Papillots on one-third and one third length shaft winder. A updo hairstyle - is possible with hair jewelry and hair replacement - to insert and off to fudge. Perform is a color change, where all the techniques that lead to the desired color change are allowed including written shade determination on the own model. A fashionable women's haircut with hair dryer hair is making, and on the resulting color as well as the visible hair dryer technology value is. During the reaction time of the hair color is a complete nail care on one hand. The fingernails are to paint, two finger nails is a nail design to perform.
2. decorative cosmetics: eyebrow and eyelash dyeing, forms the eyebrows, making judging the skin as well as with previous facial cleansing are day-make-up.
3. Mr control: a complete fashionable Mr. service, consisting of carry out compresses, shaving, hair cut with head wash, head and face massage and a modern finish.
4. hair work: according to the examination Board is to make maximum 3 cm easy German interest and 2 cm English stripes and as a tying 3 square centimeters easy tying knots on stiff tulle.
(2) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to make an inspection work each test specimen which can be performed in six hours a day. When the task is stored if at all possible on successful tests before an examination Board of the competent State Guild, which was set up with the approval of the respective country Berufsausbildungsbeirates to be taken into account.
(3) for the assessment, the following criteria are decisive:
1 accuracy assessment of hair and skin, 2. proper handling and applying the instruments and apparatus, 3. care, accuracy in the application, implementation and work execution.
(4) the examination in the subject "Test job" is to end after seven hours of work.
Section 6 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the DUT using technical terms should be noted.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This test specimens, models, information boards are to be used demonstration objects and tools. Questions about protective measures and accident prevention, as well as relevant hygiene regulations are to be included. Also is careful to take while on the subject of "Consultation".
(4) the duration of the examination in the subject "Technical discussion" should not exceed 15 minutes per candidate. An extension may be in individual cases if a doubt free assessment of the DUT appears otherwise not be possible the examination Board.
General terms and conditions
7. (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level.
(4) the written works of the candidates are to be marked accordingly.
8. (1) has the expertise to include the brief answer to ever a question from all the following areas:
1. materials and tools, 2. Tools and devices, 3. structure of the skin, hair and nail, knowledge of the hair, skin and nail diseases, 4. relevant color theory.
(2) the vocational skills may be tested in the programmed form with questionnaire. In this case, ten tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the technical drawing according to cover the appearance of head shapes and hairstyles.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed in 75 minutes.
(3) technical drawing is to end after 90 minutes.
10. (1) has the "economic calculation" to include two simple calculation examples.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 30 minutes.
(3) the examination is to stop after 40 minutes.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items rated "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
Section 12 (1) for the training in the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) be set following ratios according to § 8 section 3 of the vocational training Act (relevant technically trained people – apprentices):
1. a relevant technically trained person... two apprentices 2. two relevant technically trained people... two apprentices 3. three relevant technically trained people... three apprentices 4 four relevant technically trained people... four apprentices 5 from the fifth professional appropriately trained person on two other relevant technically trained people... a another apprentice.
(2) professionally relevant trained people are:
1 commercial rights holder, 2 business manager, 3. relevant trainers, 4 individuals who have filed the final apprenticeship examination in the teaching profession "Hairdresser and wigmaker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist)" or in the teaching profession "Hairdresser and wig-maker (stylist)", 5 persons who the final apprenticeship examination in one to the teaching profession "Hairdresser and wigmaker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist)" have filed related apprenticeship and at least two years were professionally relevant work , 6 people who at least five years were professionally relevant work and activities with qualified have done.
(3) on the ratios, apprentices are in the last four months of their apprenticeship and not attributable to apprentices, those of section 28 or section 29 of the Education Act have been replaced at least two years of training under application.
(4) on the ratios, trained persons who are only temporary or temporary in the operation, not to count are technically relevant.
(5) be apprentices trained in an operation in more than an educator, then people who are professional technicians trained for more than one of these professions be charged only on the ratio of one of these professions are. If only a single, professional technicians trained but for all eligible skilled trade person is busy in a company, no more than three apprentices are trained in accordance with the ratio numbers each set for the individual eligible apprenticeship -.
(6) an instructor is to count when determining the ratios referred to in paragraph 1 as a relevant technically trained person. However, if he is entrusted with training responsibilities in more than an educator, he is as a professionally relevant skilled person at the ratios of all professions to count, where he trains apprentices.
Section 13 (1) for the training in the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist) be set following ratios in accordance with § 8 para 7 of the vocational training Act (instructor - apprentice):
1. on two apprentices at least an instructor who not only carry out training tasks is 2nd on three apprentices at least an instructor who is tasked solely with training responsibilities.
(2) the ratio referred to in article 12, paragraph 1 may not be exceeded.
(3) an instructor, who is charged with training responsibilities in more than an educator, can train at most as many apprentices in accordance with the ratio numbers each set for the individual eligible apprenticeship according to § 8 section 7 of the vocational training Act a total, as it complies with the highest number of apprenticeship in accordance with § 8 para 7 of the vocational training Act of eligible professions.
Final and transitional provisions
14. (1) with the entry into force of this regulation is without prejudice to paragraph 2 the training regulations for the teaching profession Barber and wig maker (stylist), Federal Law Gazette No. 636/1996, override.
(2) apprentices, no. 636/1996, in the third year as an apprentice trained Barber and wig maker (stylist), Federal Law Gazette on the day of the publication of this regulation in the teaching profession, have until the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship after this training order to train and able to face up to one year after the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination according to the examination requirements set out in the training regulations. A transition to the teaching profession is Barber and wig maker (stylist) / hairdresser and dancing (stylist), but by teaching contract amendment are its provisions to apply.