281. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching event technology (event technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2003, is prescribed:
Teaching event technology
1. (1) the teaching event technology is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (event technicians or event technician).
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school, the trained apprentice should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously:
1 event technical planning processes, taking into account economic principles and perform, infrastructure and security of venues estimate 2 and judge, rehearsals and performances in collaboration with all stakeholders work (teamwork) serve 3., bodies at events and on stages set up 4, install and dismantle, decorations build 5, dismantle, maintain and store, stage and scene equipment use 6, 7 organize energy supply, deploy and test , Build 8 lighting and projection devices, set up and operate, PA facilities build 9, set up and operate, perform 10 special effects, image, sound and data record 11 and transferred, relevant technical regulations, as well as all events relevant legal and technical safety regulations apply 12.
§ 3 (1) for the training is is to set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge and functional application, maintenance and maintenance of operational facilities, the technical resources and tools
Knowledge and application of relevant German and English technical terms
Knowledge of professional hard - and software (operating systems, application programs)
Apply the work-related operating systems and programs
Knowledge of work organization and job design; Working in a team and projects
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and protection measures, fire protection and the relevant regulations and measures for the protection of life and health
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation and the authorities major for the apprentice, social security institutions and interest groups
The relevant professional measures to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of the operational measures for the sensible use of energy; Basic knowledge about the residue accumulating in the workspace, their separation and recycling and dispose of the
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act) 9.
Knowledge of career-relevant regulations and technical regulations 10.
Basic knowledge of cost calculations
Participation in cost calculations
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics
Knowledge of electrical engineering and electronics
Measure sizes electric (analog and digital); Reading and making simple Assembly, SCM and schematics and plans
Knowledge of cables for power supply, controls, and sound reinforcement
Lay the connecting cables for energy supply, controls, lighting, and sound from power purchase facility
Knowledge of the application of industry-specific connectors
Connect and apply industry-specific connector systems and control systems 15.
Knowledge of control technology and electronics
Knowledge of the freely programmable control and control technology
Apply the control and control technology (freely programmable)
Apply and check the electrical and mechanical protective devices, taking into account relevant ÖVE standards
Proper backing up, transporting and storing of decorations, equipment and systems
Proper backing up, transporting and storing of decorations, equipment and systems with mechanical tools
Basic training in the processing of materials (such as measuring, marking, drilling and sinks, grinding and cutting, tapping by hand, cutting, filing, and planing)
Connect and disconnect materials
Reading simple drawings
Read stage design plans
Knowledge of strength of materials and structural analysis
Participation in the maintenance and installation of theater - and event-technical bodies (such as decorations, platforms, scaffolding and crossbeams)
Maintenance and installation of theater - and event-technical bodies (such as decorations, platforms, scaffolding and crossbeams)
Knowledge of technical and scene-technical facilities
Control of stage and scene-technical facilities
Selection and use of special effects (such as fire, smoke and fog effects)
Basic knowledge of ropes and knots
Application of cable connections and nodes
Knowledge of the relevant lighting systems and lighting systems
Basic knowledge of the lighting technology
Measurement of photometric sizes
Participation in the creation of lighting plans
Participation in the choosing, setting up, assembling and setting up projectors and reflectors according to the lighting plan
Choosing, setting up, assembling and setting up projectors and reflectors according to the lighting plan
Knowledge of the relevant acoustic devices and systems
Measurement of sound-related
Participation in the selection and positioning of the microphones
Selecting and positioning of microphones
Participation in the configure, Setup and operation of mixing consoles
Configure, Setup and operation of mixing consoles
Basic knowledge of sound engineering
Knowledge of sound engineering
Participation in the preparation of plans for the clay bodies
Build, Setup, and operation of technical recording and transmission devices for image and sound
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a practical and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes the objects event conception, inspection work, relevant ÖVE standards and technical discussion.
(3) the theoretical exam consists of the objects event technology, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(4) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
5. (1) the examination in writing.
(2) the task has according to the examination Board on the preparation of a concept, to extend on the processing of the single steps in the planning and execution of this event along with costing and obtaining the necessary authorisation and including measures on security, quality control and finally to the creation of a short concept for the presentation and further processing of work orders in the technical discussion.
(3) the work can by hand or computer-based, can be performed. If the work is carried out computer-based, all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(4) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the institution each examinee a written task to set that can be executed in three hours. The test is to stop after four hours.
6. (1) the examination is carried out according to the instructions of the Committee in the form of processing of a technical event work order or gated order of part of and has become, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control on the following tasks:
1. build or change of event bodies, 2. perform a lighting test and a sound sample.
(2) the specific steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The examination Board can allocate for that purpose the relevant documents the DUT on the occasion of the task.
(3) the Prüfungskommmission has can, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to set tasks to each examinee performed usually in three hours. The test is to stop after four hours.
(4) the examinee can use their own materials. The examination Board can exclude such material by the use in individual cases.
(5) for the review, the following criteria shall apply:
1 feasibility planning, 2. professional design, 3. functionality of technical implementation, 4 proper use of the proper equipment, materials, and equipment.
Relevant ÖVE standards
7. (1) the test is practically and verbally and is a single object.
(2) the practical task is focused on the testing of electrical and electronic equipment with regard to the proper application of relevant ÖVE standards to extend.
(3) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to put a task each test specimen which can be done in 30 minutes. The test is to quit after an hour.
(4) the oral part of the task is to place before the entire Commission and has to cover starting from the practical task to the relevant ÖVE standards. The candidate using of terms is to demonstrate that he can perform the necessary technical checks as well as identify subject-related problems and technically justify the procedure. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation handicap by descriptions of situations or problems. Questions about prevention of accidents are to be included.
(5) the oral part of the job has to take at least 20 minutes. He is to end after 30 minutes in any case.
Section 8 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop the basis of the presentation of developed event conception and the elaborated in writing assignments, as well as the audit work. The candidate shall demonstrate by using of terms that he can safe, economical, and standard-compliant perform work, as well as subject-related problems and solutions represent and technically justify the procedure. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems. Questions about accident prevention and relevant environmental protection measures and waste disposal measures are to be included.
(3) the expert meeting should last at least 15 minutes for each candidate. It is to stop after 20 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
General terms and conditions
§ 9 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
§ 10 (1) has the test to include brief answering of based on a question from the following areas:
1. legal basis for event operations, 2. fundamentals of sound technology, 3. basics of lighting technology, 4. fundamentals of stagecraft.
(2) the test can be removed in the programmed form with questionnaires. in this case, five tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 11 (1) the examination has to include a task from the following areas: 1. material cost calculation and Director costing, 2. calculation of power requirements and protection, 3. calculation of statics and strength of materials by bodies.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and policies is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
Section 12 (1) has the test to include the preparation of a plan for measures of the light or the sound technique.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(3) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
13. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
Section 14 (1) by way of derogation from § 8 para 3 of the vocational training Act following ratios set for training:
1. a professionally relevant trained Person...ein apprentice, 2 for each more technically relevant trained Person...ein another apprentice.
(2), § 8 para 4 to paragraph 8 of the vocational training Act shall apply mutatis mutandis.
15. (1) the training regulations for the teaching of event technology, Federal Law Gazette II No. 196/2000, is without prejudice to paragraph 2, at the end of June 30, 2005 override.
(2) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching event technology on June 30, 2005, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 1 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching event technology in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 1, is on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession in accordance with this regulation fully event technology.