151. Decree of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour on the professional training for the teaching profession of sun-shading technologies (Sun protection technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 5/2006, is prescribed:
Teaching sun protection technology
1. (1) the teaching of sun-shading technologies is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years.
(2) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (Sun protection technician or Sun protection technician).
§ 2. Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school, the trained apprentice should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities independently, professionally and independently:
1 setting up of the workplace, 2nd reading and applying technical documentation, 3rd set of steps, work equipment and working methods, 4. proper select, obtain and check the required materials, 5. Design, planning and calculating sun protection systems, 6 manufacture and assembling of Sun protection systems, 7 mounting, commissioning and maintaining mechanical and electric sun protection systems, 8 connecting, commissioning and test of solar shading control equipment, 9 judging , Evaluating and measuring professional typical non-electrical and electrical sizes, 10 customized behavior and customer service, 11 run of work, taking into account the relevant security regulations, and environmental standards, 12 collect technical data about the process and the results.
. (1) for the training, the following job description is set in the teaching profession of sun-shading technologies. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Manage and maintain the to use tools, work AIDS, machines, devices and equipment
Knowledge of materials, auxiliary materials and supplies, their properties, uses and capabilities
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of work scheduling
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Knowledge of the application of the relevant electrical engineering and electronics
Basic skills in the metal and plastics processing (measuring, marking, bending and set, drilling, sawing, filing, grinding and sharpening, tapping by hand)
Skills in the mechanical processing of metal and plastic machines
Bending, rolling, punching, threading
Simple electric welding
Basic skills in the processing of textile fabrics (measuring, cutting, stamping, sewing, gluing)
Skills in the processing of textile fabrics and their treatment and care equipment
Knowledge of textile fabrics
Basic knowledge of color theory and color order systems
Basic knowledge of surface protection to prevent corrosion
Basic knowledge of finishing of surfaces such as paint, powder coating, anodizing
Knowledge of proper treatment and care of coated materials
Reading and making easier working drawings and sketches
Reading plant layouts, Assembly plans, installation plans and plans and preparation of relevant sketches
Basic knowledge of computer-aided drawing and dealing with digital media
Basic knowledge of function, types and application possibilities of Sun protection systems and other accounts
Note of the function, types and applications of Sun protection systems and other accounts
Knowledge of electric motors and electronic control of Sun protection systems and their mounting options
Read wiring diagrams
Measurements and easy configuration of Sun protection systems
Project planning and costing of Sun protection systems
Knowledge of production techniques of Sun protection systems
Assembly of simple sun protection systems
Assembly of Sun protection systems
Set-up, adjustment and work with industry-standard equipment and
Basic knowledge of statics and the fastening techniques
Knowledge of the fastening techniques and the installation possibilities of Sun protection systems
Mounting and commissioning of mechanical and electric sun protection systems
Connecting, commissioning, testing and maintenance of Sun protection control equipment
Basic knowledge of construction materials and building physics
Knowledge of relevant thermodynamics, lighting and sound technology, as well as the aerodynamics (wind load)
Inspection, repair and maintenance of mechanically and electrically-powered sun protection systems
Knowledge of customer-oriented behaviour and the proper communication with customers or suppliers
Customer-oriented behavior and customer service
Knowledge of quality assurance, including the processing of complaints and the implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Knowledge of the relevant electrical safety regulations and standards
Knowledge of the scaffolding and work platforms as well as knowledge on their statements and potential risks
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations of in particular fire safety, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health in particular first aid measures
Knowledge and application of English technical terms
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
The measures relevant to the teaching profession and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational activities to the sensible use of energy in terms of job-related work; Basic knowledge about the residues accumulated work relating to job-related, their separation, recycling and dispose of the and of old plants
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 vocational training Act)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a practical and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
(3) the theoretical exam consists of the items of sun-shading technologies, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(4) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
§ 5 (1) has the test to cover following working samples according to the instructions of the Committee:
1 are a Sun technical inspection work, to prove the following skills with: a) measurements, b) preparatory work, c) Assembly of awnings, d) assembling and commissioning a sun protection product.
2. an electrical Prüfarbeit with following skills are: a) installing, commissioning and testing of electric drive, b) electric drives and controls, c connect) commissioning and testing of controls.
(2) the examination Board has to make an audit work each test specimen which can be done typically in seven hours, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the teaching. This Z 1 para 1 are a duration of four hours and the electrical audit work in accordance with paragraph Sun technical testing work according to to set a duration of three hours to reason 1 Z 2.
(3) the examination is to end after eight hours.
(4) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria are decisive:
1. proper functioning, 2. correct measurements taking into account the installation position and mounts, 3 real and high-precision Assembly according to specified guidelines, 4 correct Assembly and functioning, 5 real making of the electrical connections and the controls, 6 proper use of the proper tools and instruments.
Section 6 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the DUT using technical terms should be noted. The candidate shall demonstrate in the consultation that he can constitute subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This demonstration objects, product samples, tools, parts are to be used assembly instructions and manuals and wiring diagrams. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included. The test shall be performed in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation is to take 15 minutes for each candidate. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
General terms and conditions
7. (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Sun protection technology
§ 8 (1) has the test to include the brief answer to ever a question from all the following areas:
1 types and applications as well as maintenance of Sun protection systems, 2. materials science, processing and manufacturing techniques, 3. manufacturing techniques and commissioning of solar shading systems under consideration of control technology and control technology, 4 electric drives and electronic control of Sun protection systems, 5. construction physics and relevant technical thermodynamics, aerodynamics, lighting and sound technology.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each field four questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the test to include an item from all the following areas:
1 calculation of length and area calculation, 2. Volumsberechnung and mass calculation, 3. basic invoices from trade-relevant building physics and thermodynamics, 4. basic invoices from electrical engineering.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 10 (1) has the test to include the following tasks:
1 preparation of relevant sketches (facade cutting, window cutting, mounting situation), 2. make a simple drawing of the plant, 3. recording a simple circuit diagram and electricity run plan (sketch).
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
Limited additional testing
§ 12. After successfully final apprenticeship examinations in the teaching profession upholsterer and Decorator an additional check restricted in comparison to article 27 paragraph 2 of the vocational training act in the teaching profession of sun-shading technologies can be dropped. This extends to the subject of audit work in the scope of § 5 par. 1 Z 2 (electrical testing work) and the subject matter expert discussion. For this additional test, sections 5 and 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 13 individuals who have filed the final apprenticeship examination in teaching sun protection technicians, are entitled on the basis of § 24 para 5 of the vocational training act immediately to keep the designation of sun-shading technologies in accordance with this regulation.
Entry into force and final provisions
14. (1) this regulation with April 1, 2006 enter into force.
(2) the sun protection technician training regulations, BGBl. II No 160/1998, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of March 31, 2006 except for power.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in teaching sun protection technicians on March 31, 2006, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching sun protection technicians in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2, are on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession in accordance with this regulation fully into account sun protection technology.