189. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour of the vocational training in the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical Designer (draughtsman / technical writer training regulations)
On the basis of §§ 8, 24 and 27 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 5/2006, is prescribed:
Teaching technical draughtsman / technical writer
§ 1 (1) the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical artist is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each. The teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (technical artist or technical artist) is in the teaching certificate, apprenticeship, vocational and apprenticeship completion certificate.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school in the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical artist should be enabled trained apprentice, to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously:
1. produce model pictures and sketches, 2. creating standard-compliant production drawings of parts and assemblies in front view, top view, side view, bottom view, rear view, isometric view and perspectives and plans, 3. perform related calculations, 4. use of information technologies such as CAD, networks, Internet, intranet, databases, 5. pragmatic work on basis of knowledge of the project and quality management, 6 creating of relevant documentation, 7 archiving and backing up drawings and associated documents.
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical artist is is to set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of work organisation, work planning and organisation of work
Knowledge of the ergonomic design of the workplace
Manage and maintain the to use tools, machines, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials, their properties, uses and processing possibilities
Use of information technology tools, such as personal computers, computer networks, Internet, databases, etc.
Application of word processing and spreadsheet programs to the preparation of technical documents such as bills of materials and documentation
Knowledge of the paper sizes, use the font fields, line styles, line width, line groups, and standard font
Knowledge of standards and of the relevant standards
Knowledge of descriptive geometry on technically-oriented examples
Produce sketches and model shots
Dimensioning drawings with dimension lines, extension lines, measures and application of manufacturing and assembling characters (graphic symbols)
Standardized representation of views, flat patterns, cuts and penetrations
Standard drawing in different scales of individual components, assemblies, as well as create groups - and assembly drawings by hand and with computer-based systems
Trade-relevant calculations with formulas, tables, and computing devices
Knowledge of computer-aided drawing (CAD)
Application of computer-aided drawing (CAD)
Knowledge of the securing and archiving of drawings and associated documents
Backing up and archiving of drawings and associated documents
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of the quality management measures
Involvement in quality management
Knowledge of project management
Participation in the project management
Knowledge of materials used in manufacturing and production, processing and the applied operations
Knowledge of production options applied in the manufacturing and production, the operational workflow and the operations of the work
Holding a conversation with customers and suppliers in accordance with the correct idiom
Knowledge of relevant English terms
Knowledge and application of the operational data processing (hardware and software)
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract
(articles 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and standards, as well as the relevant provisions for the protection of life and health
Knowledge of primary care at company-specific work-related accidents
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes applied mathematics and vocational skills.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) has the test to include items from the following areas:
1 lengths and area calculation, 2. volume and mass calculation, 3. materials requirement calculation, 4. physics calculations, 5 translations and speeds.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and formulas is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
Section 7 (1) has the test to include the brief responding to tasks in the following areas:
1 materials and AIDS of technical draughtsman, 2. materials in manufacturing and production, 3. measurement methods in manufacturing and production, 4. machines and machine elements, 5. working methods of the technical draughtsman, 6 workflow and production processes in manufacturing and production.
(2) the test can be checked in the programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, ten tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 105 minutes.
Section 8 (1) is the test according to the instructions of the Committee in the form of making a business work order processing and shall include the following steps:
1. make a sketch, 2.
Create a standardized, computer-aided drawing, taking into account the training.
The steps of the task are manualy or computer-based document. The Audit Commission can make available relevant documentation the DUT on the occasion of the task in hand.
(2) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to put a task each test specimen which can be run in seven hours. Work in accordance with paragraph 1 is lit. a a duration of two hours and the work referred to in paragraph 1 lit. a duration of five hours to reason to b.
(3) the examination is to end after eight hours.
(4) for the assessment, the following criteria are decisive:
1. arrangement and appearance of the elevations and sections, 2. arrangement of the dimensional and guides, 3. editing and treatment notes, 4 dimensions with tolerances, 5. proper functioning.
§ 9 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This practical knowledge of the DUT using technical terms should be noted. The DUT has represent subject-related problems and their solutions, provide information on the professional backgrounds relevant to the job and to establish the procedure for the execution of the order. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems.
(3) the topic has to correspond to the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the needs of the professional practice of the test specimen. Here are samples, tools, to attract demonstration objects or boards. Questions about relevant safety regulations, safety measures and accident prevention are to be included.
(4) the consultation is to take 15 minutes for each candidate. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
10. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to two items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than two items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
Limited additional testing
§ 11. After successfully final apprenticeship examination in teaching structural engineering draughtsman / technical Illustrator can be dropped in accordance with sec. 27 paragraph 2 of the vocational training Act a limited additional testing in the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical draftswoman. Covering technical discussion on the subject. For this additional test, the articles 9 and 10 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Final provisions and entry into force
12. (1) effective this regulation with July 1, 2007.
(2) the training requirements for the teaching profession of technical draughtsman, BGBl. No. 469/1988, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 177/2005, occur without prejudice to paragraph 4 at the end of June 30, 2007 override.
(3) the examination regulations for the teaching profession of technical draughtsman, BGBl. No. 470/1988, as amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 268/2005, occurs without prejudice to paragraph 4 at the end of June 30, 2007 except force.
(4) apprentices, who are trained in teaching technical draughtsman at June 30, 2007, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and to commence within one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination in accordance with the examination regulations listed in paragraph 3.
(5) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching profession of technical draftsman, are on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession of technical draughtsman / technical draftswoman pursuant to this regulation fully into account.
(6) a successfully dropped final apprenticeship examinations in the teaching profession of draftsman pursuant to para 2 and 3 replaced the final apprenticeship examination in teaching technical draughtsman / technical writer in accordance with this regulation.