419 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, used to set the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Salzburg
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 74/2009 authorised, to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of December 3, 2009, after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Salzburg
1. space: for the Federal State of Salzburg.
2. personally: For persons who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employers.
which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or
If they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises, except premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
§ 2. Who receive Z 2 named persons under § 1, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, for the care of a lift monthly by the employer have a fixed price of €94.82. This amount increases in residential buildings with more than seven stories for each additional storey to €8.28.
Under supervision, the daily check of the lift (test drive) as well as the necessary cleaning and maintenance of the lift and the machine House is to understand.
§ 3. Deserves a monthly allowance for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas, according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9.86 is payable on the amount. An hourly wage of €11,05 deserves for the water treatment chemicals. On Sundays and public holidays, such assistance has to be omitted. Is such a service on Sundays and public holidays is agreed, a surcharge of 100% is due to for that purpose.
A monthly fee goes to care for hobby rooms, playgrounds and similar facilities, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €7.49. A collection for the use of facilities is done by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected amount is also due.
Green areas and gardens
1. for cleaning (E.g. removal of paper waste) €0.25, for the irrigation fees €0.24 and mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,40 per square metre green area annually divided into twelve monthly amounts. The mathematically determined amount shall be rounded to the 2 decimal place commercial.
2. for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds etc as well as the removal of leaves and branches and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €9,48.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
1 a basic reference €185,25 monthly deserves the actual working life for the care of hot water and central heating systems.
(a) is fed a plant using gaseous fuels, to a surcharge of €120,94 per month for the first boiler and €107,81 per month for each additional boiler.
(b) is fed a plant with liquid fuels, to a surcharge of €126,96 per month for the first boiler and €113,14 monthly for each additional boiler.
(c) is fed a plant with solid fuels, to a surcharge of €195,24 per month for the first and second boiler and €181,49 per month for each additional boiler.
2. for small boiler up to 80 kw, operated using liquid or solid fuels, are the actual working life for prisoners at 10 kw to pay €31,50; up to 80 kw for small boilers, which are operated with gaseous fuels, for 10 kw €30,64 prisoners to.
3. for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €135,89 deserves during the actual operating time monthly; an additional amount of €38,06 monthly deserves the actual working life for any additional system or converter.
4. an amount of €10.90 in addition deserves for each working hour for implementation in addition arranged care work (E.g. intermediate, pumping stations, etc.) as well as any repairs of easier way the system itself or the associated parts.
5. no at the expense of the house owner-operated shower or bathing facility is the maintainer of a heating system with solid fuels with hot water (which may be in the official residence of the House besorgers), so 1 lit deserves to pay after Z. c and Z 2 a surcharge of 15% as the dirt allowance.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. A charge by the Governor pursuant to § 1 lit the Boden(Nutz)Fläche to clean deserves monthly for cleaning the fridge and range garages including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants per square meter. b applicable compensation regulation fixed height.
Pay for home workers
§ 7th House or House conditioning foreign persons who are not the caretaker law, but pursuant to section 1 of this minimum wage tariff covering plants, deserve for the performance of work (if they make a such an employment relationship with the house owner or caretaker) during normal working hours (section 3 working hours Act) an hourly rate, and
1 house technicians €11.09 2. domestic workers €8.94.
A surcharge of 100% (where at night the time 22) deserves for working on Sundays and public holidays and during the night hours.
It is agreed a readiness to work 50% of the respective total fees per hour.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 8. Under § 1 Z 2 named persons fees each year also a holiday allowance in the amount of the fee due for the month of may (excluding remuneration to § 5 Z 5) and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the fee due for the month of November (excluding remuneration article 5 Z 5), but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of one-twelfth of the annual salary attributable to this activity.
The holiday allowance is at the start of the holiday, but at the latest until 30 June to pay the Weihnachtsremuneration no later than November 30 of each year.
Starts or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees according to the period of service in the calendar year pro rata on the basis of the amounts referred to in the first sentence.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 10. As far as personal names only in the male form listed, these relate to women and men in the same way. When applied to certain persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
§ 11. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 19, 2008, ZL. 55/BEA/2008-4 (M 19/2008/XXVI/99/13) and comes into force on January 1, 2010.