246. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the statistics on horticultural and field horticulture (horticulture and field vegetables collection regulation 2015)
On the basis of §§ 4 para 3, 5, 6 para 1, 2 and 3, 8 para 1, 9 and 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, I will be amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette No. 40/2014, in agreement with the Federal Chancellor, in terms of section 12 also in agreement with the Minister of finance and in terms of section 11 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act , Federal Law Gazette No. 448/1980, amended by Federal Law Gazette No. 505/1994, prescribed:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Agency has carried out surveys in accordance with this Ordinance and each on the basis of the data collected by September 30th, 2016 to create statistics about horticulture and field vegetables cultivation Statistics Austria (Federal Agency).
2. (1) statistical units are natural and legal persons and registered partnerships, the
1 landscaping working farm horticulture and nurseries with at least 10 ar outdoor area or a greenhouse - greenhouse (high glass or plastic or foil) or 2 farms with at least 10 ar field vegetables cultivation surfaces including surfaces in the second growing crops or a predominantly professional farmed greenhouse - or greenhouse (high glass or plastic or foil).
(2) the survey establishments with exclusive forest planting or forest seed production and farms that produce only for their own needs, are exempt from.
Date, reference period
3. (1) date of the collection of the characteristics in accordance with Annex I section A-Z 1, 2, 6, 8 and 9 and in accordance with annex II, section A, Nos. 1 and 2 is the 1 July 2015.
(2) that I is Appendix section B characteristics in accordance with to rise above the calendar year 2014 (reference period).
(3) the characteristics referred to in annex I section A Z are 3 to 5 and 7 and section C Z 1 to 4 and annex II section A to Z 3 through 5 and section B to rise above the year 2015.
4. the following section characteristics are:
1. for statistical units in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1 Z 1 in annex I and 2. statistical units referred to in section 2 paragraph 1 Z 2 the characteristics listed in annex II.
Type of survey
§ 5. The data collection characteristics are to collect personal data in the way of the Census through questioning of statistical units.
Carrying out the survey
§ 6 (1) the survey referred to in article 5 is made by the Federal Agency.
(2) for the survey, the Federal Agency has to create uniform survey documentation (electronic questionnaire with explanatory notes) and to provide these to the respondents.
Section 7 (1) in the surveys is information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000.
(2) to exchange the information that natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed, operate a statistical unit in its own name.
(3) to the information in the form of a reasoned empty message those natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed in addition, either run an operation to not meet the requirements pursuant to section 2 or you have abandoned the selected operation.
Duty of the respondents
§ 8 (1) the respondents pursuant to section 7 must fully and to the best of our knowledge to fill in the electronic questionnaire of the Federal period of four weeks after receiving the access permission for the electronic questionnaire and to return it within that period to the Federal Agency.
(2) the technical possibilities to an electronic message while the respondents are not present, who within two weeks after receiving the access permission for the electronic questionnaire of the Federal Agency writing with this party. The party has to comply with in this case his obligation to supply information within eight weeks after the written announcement (postmark of communication) via telephone interview.
(3) to the extent that the data of the characteristics referred to in § 3 section 3 about the year 2015 not yet fully available the respondents at the time of the survey, he has to make an estimate to the best of our knowledge.
Other duties to cooperate
§ 9 former managers (farmer) statistical units referred to in article 2 are obliged to participate in the determination of the new statistical information providers pursuant to section 7 subsection 2 by the Federal Agency.
Information on disclosure requirements
§ 10. The Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 denial of information and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
Transmission of data in the LFBIS
§ 11. The Federal Agency has collected individual data to the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, to provide environmental and water management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry business information system (LFBIS).
Reimbursement of costs
§ 12 (1) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management provides a reimbursement of costs amounting to a total of 407-€774 of the Federal Agency.
(2) refunding is paid out as a lump sum by the end of the year 2015.
§ 13. This Regulation shall at the end of 31 December 2016 override.