276. Regulation of the Board of E-control, the gas-market model regulation 2012 modifies the (GMMO-VO Novella 2015)
On the basis of § 41 gas Act 2011 - MLA 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 174/2013, prescribed:
The regulation of the Board of the E-control regulations to the gas market model (gas-market model regulation 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 171/2012 in the version of the GMMO regulation amendment to 2014, Federal Law Gazette II No. 234/2014, is amended as follows:
1. According to article 2, paragraph 1, Z 16a is inserted following Z 16B:
"16." Regulation (EU) No. 984/2013 "the Regulation (EU) No. 984/2013 of the Commission of 14 October 2013 establishing a network code on mechanisms for the allocation of capacity in transmission networks and to supplement Regulation (EC) No. 715/2009 of the European Parliament, OJ" No. L 273 of the 15.10.2013;"
2. paragraph 4:
"Section 4 (1) to limit coupling points, where transmission networks are connected to each other, capacity products are bundled No. 984/2013 according to Regulation (EU).
(2) the transmission system operator can offer bundled or unbundled capacity with assignment requirements, to maximize the range of bundled capacity."
3. in article 6, paragraph 1, the phrase "in a transparent and discrimination-free procedure' is to replaced by the phrase" according to the Regulation (EU) No. 984/2013 ".
4. paragraph 3 is omitted § 6.
5. paragraph 8:
„§ 8. To limit coupling points you are in article 8 para 6 to 8 of Regulation (EU) to retain no. 984 / 2013 mentioned shares of the technical capacity and to offer at the earliest in the annual auction for the year or quarter capacity. Exceeding this minimum share can be submitted coordinated carried out needs assessment and adjacent after consultation with transmission system operators shall limit coupling point each one according to the results of the transmission system operators. This proposal is approved by the regulatory authority decision. Capacity existing, contracts at the time of entry into force of this regulation are excluded from the application of this provision."
6. in article 9, paragraph 2 the phrase "The operators of the online platform" is replaced by the phrase "The online platform" and the phrase "and trade of secondary capacity" the phrase "according to the Regulation (EU) No. 984/2013" inserted.
7 paragraph 3 is eliminated § 9.
8. in article 9, paragraph 6, the word order is after the phrase "the requirements of this regulation" "and the Regulation (EU) No. 984/2013" inserted.
9 paragraph 2 deleted § 10.
10. in article 11, paragraph 3 the unit is replaced "kWh" "kWh/h" and the phrase "Day Ahead-" the phrase "and Within Day" inserted.
11. in article 11, paragraph 5, the word "Exceeds" is replaced by the phrase "monitoring or falls below" and the phrase "exceeding the permissible range part of" replaced by the phrase "the permissible range over - or unterschreitenden part".
12 § 11 paragraph 9 and 10 is deleted the phrase "in accordance with § 6 section 3" each.
13. in article 13, paragraph 3 the sentence "capacity extension applications will be in the order of their time meeting a treated." is added at the end.
14. in article 14, para. 3, the set is inserted after the second sentence "network access agreements are with operators of storage and production facilities according to the distribution area manager to complete, as far as these agreements have implications for the control of the distribution system.".
15. in article 15, the following paragraph 4 is inserted after paragraph 3:
"(4) to limit coupling points in the distribution system, the parts of the market area only by a nearby market area to be fed, the Distributor field Manager posts the required capacities."
16. in article 16, paragraph 1, the set is inserted after the second sentence "Memory company is the last booked capacity of the respective storage company for the following year the prompt of the operator capacity booking not within the reasonable period set by the operators, based to create.".
17. in article 16 paragraph 1a is inserted the phrase 'for the contract duration of the stored capacity"after the phrase"in the way of the network access request".
18. in article 17, paragraph 1, the set is inserted after the second set "Producers and producers of biogenic gas is the last booked capacity of the respective producers or producer of biogenic gas for the next year to place. the prompt of the operator capacity booking not within the reasonable period set by the operators,".
19. in section 26 para 6 is the fifth sentence:
"The calculation is based on the General conditions of the market area manager; the overall status of the system in the form of the balance-sheet market area balance should be noted."
20. in section 26 para 6, the sentence "By January 1, 2013 is this structuring post with maximum 0.4 cents / kWh set." shall be deleted.
21. in article 27, paragraph 1, the sentence is inserted at the end of "consumption levels, which occur due to a use of Web services without assignment of the counting point to a balance group, are in the special balance group for distribution included.".
22. in article 37, paragraph 4, the record is inserted at the end of "consumption levels, which occur due to a use of Web services without assignment of the counting point to a balance group, are in the special balance group for distribution included.".
23. under article 47 paragraph 9 the following paragraph 10 is added:
"(10) article 2, paragraph 1 Z 16b, § 4, § 6, § 8, § 9 and § 26 para 6 in the version of the GMMO regulation amendment by 2015, Federal Law Gazette II No. 276/2015, with 1.11.2015, 6:00, into force." All remaining provisions of this amendment with 1.10.2015, 6:00, into force."
24 attachment 1 point III. 1 para 3 is:
"(3) the distribution system operator and the distribution area manager are only obliged to the claimant of application for and against production of the capacity expansion contract or are only obliged to make the necessary expansion, if the applicant deadline has duly signed the contract of capacity expansion within the, him by the distribution system operator and the distribution area manager and has timely fulfilled the conditions referred to in the capacity enlargement treaty - as for example the payment of security services--the distribution system operator and the upstream network operators, as well as the distribution area manager. Not timely, legal capacity expansion Treaty or not timely compliance with the conditions referred to in the capacity enlargement treaty the capacity extension application will lose its effectiveness."
25. in annex 1 point III. 1 paragraph 4 a comma and the word sequence "the distribution area manager" shall be inserted after the phrase "the applicant".