186th Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth on the professional training for the teaching profession blacksmith (Blacksmith/in training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 82/2008, is prescribed:
Teaching profession blacksmith
§ 1 (1) of the teaching profession blacksmith is decorated with an apprenticeship of three years as a training test.
(2) training in the teaching profession blacksmith can be entered until the expiry of 30 June 2016.
(3) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each.
§ 2. Through the vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school which should be enabled blacksmith trained apprentice in the teaching profession, to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1 setting up a mobile and stationary fitting square, 2. assessing and analyzing the hoof forms, 3. analyze and assess the old fittings, of the horse in static and dynamic State, 4. correcting (Ray nurse, sole cleaning , Shorten the bearing edge) of the foot and be rasping the hoof wall, 5 manufacture and set of horseshoes according to standards, as well as warm erecting of the Horseshoe on the hoof, 6 select of the nails for HUF and Horseshoe, nailing up and riveting of the Horseshoe, as well as finishing, 7 test of the freshly MISTED horse in the static and dynamic State, 8 consulting and informing customers on issues E.g. hoof care, HUF fitting and the keeping of horses profession
§ 3 (1) for the training in the teaching profession blacksmith is set the following job description. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Manage and maintain the to use tools, devices, machines, equipment and work AIDS
Knowledge of the materials (ferrous and non-ferrous metals, non-metals, composite materials) and AIDS (oils, greases, cleaning substances, fuels), their properties, usage, processing and editing capabilities in compliance with relevant guidelines
Holding a conversation with superiors, veterinarians, colleagues, customers and suppliers in accordance with the correct idiom
Advise and educate customers on issues E.g. hoof care, HUF fitting and the horse stance
Basic knowledge of key legislation such as the animal welfare act
Knowledge of the anatomy of the horse, as well as the function of bones, ligaments, tendons and muscles of the limbs, as well as the deviations with regard to donkey and beef
Knowledge of riding and driving sport as well as its impact on the horse shoeing
Note of the exterior evaluation and the consequences of Exterieurfehlern
Knowledge of assessing the quality of the Horn
Contributor to assess and evaluate the quality of the Horn
Assess and evaluate the quality of the Horn
Knowledge of the Gaits of the horse, as well as their assessment
Assess, analyze and sketch of the Gaits of the horse
Knowledge of horse keeping and the commitment to horses also taking into account the security aspects
Basic knowledge of feed doctrine, the horses-feeding and of doping
Knowledge of General diseases of the horse, hoof diseases and their symptoms, their detection, as well as the value of the PAT
Knowledge of commonly used therapies in hoof diseases
Knowledge of measures when nailing (nail trick, nail printing)
Meeting of measures when nailing
Knowledge of lameness, the lameness examination and the degrees of lameness
Participation in the pliers sample
Knowledge of the hoof, the fitting neediness and the fitting period
Go to introduce and show horses
Knowledge of the current training methods for horses
Knowledge of dealing with difficult horses, as well as the application of auxiliary and coercive measures to the security
Dealing with difficult horses including the use of auxiliary and coercive security
Knowledge of the peculiarities of the character of the donkey and cattle and their hooves or claws and iron
Walking with donkeys and cattle, as well as editing of donkey hooves and claws of beef
Basic knowledge of chemistry, electrical engineering and calorific waste
Preparation of sketches like E.g. HUF sketches, fitting sketches
Read technical documents such as sketches, drawings, plans, etc.
Knowledge of facilities of a mobile and stationary fitting course
Setting up a mobile and stationary fitting course
Measuring and testing of mechanical parameters in application of measuring - and Prüfmitteln, as well as measurement of temperatures
Manual and machine processing materials such as E.g. marking, files, saws, chisels, rasps, cutting cutting, cutting, thread cutting, sinks, grinding
Knowledge of annealing and annealing colours
Forging and heat treatment of materials such as heat treatment, hardening, annealing, fire run and hot making the forged piece, routes, width, top, diving, punching, columns, set, bending
Establish or optimize by fitting tool
Manufacture of relevant detachable (bolt and rivet connections)
Manufacture of insoluble compounds (such as eg gas welding, arc welding, electric welding, fire welding, brazing) respecting the dangers and under application of the measures for the prevention of accidents
Knowledge of the Horseshoe and Hufnagel types, HUF deposits, upholstery, its production and application
Manufacture of horseshoes according to standards as well as cold or hot straightening and bending of horseshoes
Contributor to analyze and assess the old fittings, of the horse in static and dynamic State, as well as the hoof to beschlagenden
Analyze and assess the old fittings, of the horse in static and dynamic State, as well as the hoof to beschlagenden
Remove the old fittings and select the new matching Horseshoe; Riveting of the nail
Correct (beam maintain, sole cleaning, wearing edge trim) of the foot and be rasping the hoof wall
Oversight of the Horseshoe with the necessary holes and Anfassungen
Set to the Horseshoe in accordance with hoof shape, attaching the Horseshoe as well as warm erecting of the Horseshoe on the hoof
Select the nails for HUF and Horseshoe, nailing up and riveting the Horseshoe end edit
Inspection of the freshly MISTED horse in the static and dynamic State
Knowledge of special fittings and their application for different sports disciplines
Manufacture of special fittings such as for jumping and driving horses, work horses, donkeys, mules, ponies
Knowledge of the winter fittings and the popular snow deposits and their applications
Knowledge of abnormal Gaits and positions, and the correct fittings (lining iron, iron for toe grinders, bridge iron, etc.)
Manufacture and fogging of correction hardware
Applying the common Hoofcare and hoof protection products
Create by offering and/or information on the operational performance
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Knowledge of quality assurance including complaints and implementation of company-specific, quality assurance measures
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health, as well as on the fire protection
Basic knowledge of first aid with company-specific work-related accidents
The teaching profession-relevant measures and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of profession-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) for the training in the professional knowledge and skills (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam items includes expertise, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted when / the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the items of inspection work and consultation.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of examination candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the test candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include brief replies to questions from all the following areas: 1 movement and auxiliary materials, 2. working procedures, 3. fittings, 4. hoof care, 5. basic anatomy.
(2) the test can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case have to make each area per five questions.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1 length calculation and calculation, 2 Volumsberechnung and mass calculation, 3. percentage calculation, 4. materials requirement calculation, 5. calculation of the caloric theory.
(2) the use of computing remedies, formulas and tables is permitted.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 8 (1) has to cover the making of a HUF sketch and sketch of the fittings according to the audit.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 45 minutes.
(3) the examination is to end after 60 minutes.
9. (1) the examination is carried out according to the Audit Commission and has focused on work samples from the area of the blacksmith art, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control. The steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The examination Board can provide appropriate documentation / DUT candidates on the occasion of the task for this.
(2) the examination Board has under consideration on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of teaching each candidates / to a test work, which can be done typically in five hours.
(3) the examination is to end after seven hours.
(4) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria are decisive: 1 proper operation, 2nd fitting accuracy and cleanliness, 3. proper use the proper tools, equipment and machinery, 4 proper use of materials.
§ 10 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This is the practical knowledge using terms of / the candidates / in to determine. Talking he/it should can candidate show that he or she provide subject-related problems and their solutions, show up for a job-relevant professional backgrounds and establish the procedure for the execution of this order.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. These tools are to attract demonstration objects or work AIDS. Questions about protective measures, relevant safety regulations and accident prevention, as well as on relevant environmental protection measures and disposal measures are to be included. The test shall be performed in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation is scheduled for each candidates / take in 15 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes has to be carried out, in some cases when the Audit Commission otherwise a doubtless assess the performance of the / the candidates / in is not possible.
11. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items with "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
§ 12. The appropriateness of the training in the teaching profession blacksmith/Shoer is to evaluate using a professional Research Institute. The Federal vocational training Advisory Council has until June 30, 2015 to reimburse an opinion (motif report, findings and conclusions) on the transfer of the in-service blacksmith in the rule training to the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth. Where in the drafting of the opinion no unanimity of votes, BAG is to proceed in accordance with section 31, paragraph 7.
§ 13. This Regulation shall enter into force July 1, 2010.