340. Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the organisation and conduct of the civil service sign for civil service providers
Pursuant to Section 23 (4) of the Civil Service Act 1986 (ZDG), Federal Law Gazette (BGBl). No 679/1986 (WV), as last amended by the Federal Law of the Federal Republic of Germany (BGBl). I n ° 83/2010, shall be arranged:
Exhibition and Eradication
§ 1. The civil service badge shall be issued by the civil service agency and shall be issued to the civil service provider at the latest by 15 days after the entry into service of the service.
§ 2. (1) The civil service badge is to be manufactured as a full plastic card with nominal dimensions of 85 ,6mm x 53 ,95mm x 0,79mm in four-color offset printing process with high-gloss lamination on both sides. On the front, in the upper half, in the upper half, in white capital letters "CIVIL service" (9mm), in the lower half "REPUBLIC OF AUSTRIA" (3mm) and in black letters the name of the civil service provider (3mm) is attached. In the right third, an ellipsoidal, gold-edged field (33mm high, 22mm wide) is printed. In this, the state coat of arms is located in front of vertically arranged red-white-red stripes (7mm each). In the upper half of the field, the inscription "CIVIL service" is placed in black capital letters, following the shape of the ellipse. On the back, which is also kept in silver grey, the inscription "CIVILIAN service card" (5mm) is attached in the upper third in white capital letters. In addition, the name and date of birth of the civil service provider, the civil service number and the allocation period (period of validity) are listed. Starting from the lower edge of the map, the Internet address of the Civil Service Agency and the logo of the Civil Service Service Agency are listed in a 12mm high white cross-strip. The civil service badit is in the Appendix 1 .
(2) In cases where service clothing is to be worn by the civil service provider, the institution may apply for the handing out of a substance mark with an enmuted margin. The fabric mark has the shape of a high-standing ellipse and is 62 mm high, 42 mm wide and surrounded with a 1mm wide gold rim. In the upper half is placed in black, 6 mm large capital letters, following the shape of the sign, the inscription "CIVIL service". The sign is covered by the vertical colours red-white-red (14 mm in each case). This is perpendicular to the state coat of arms (40 mm high and 35 mm wide). The substance label shall be used in the Appendix 2 .
§ 3. (1) The civil service badgelist in accordance with § 2 para. 1 shall be fixed transversely in the area of the upper body and shall be borne visibly by the civil service providers during their operations.
(2) The material sign in accordance with § 2 (2) shall be sewn on the left or right upper arm of the upper garment to be worn by the civil service provider depending on the weather conditions, about 10 to 15 cm below the sleeve seam or in the form of a wristband on which the badge shall be § 2 (2) is appropriate. By way of exception, it may be appropriate to attach the fabric mark to another visible part of the service clothing, if this is not possible in a different way for reasons which are in use in the use of the civil service provider.
(3) The civil service badg shall also be visible in those cases in which a substance label is affixed to the service clothing. If the wearing of the civil service sign is not possible or hindering on the basis of the activities to be carried out by the civil service provider, the substance mark shall instead be borne visibly on its own.
§ 4. (1) If the name of the civil service provider referred to in the Civil Service Badg changes, the Civil Service Service Agency shall apply for the correction of the data referred to in Article 2 (1) of the Civil Service, provided that the name of the civil service provider is not Backside validity period has not expired yet.
(2) The application for a change of name shall be accompanied by the documentation which justifiates the amendment. Upon receipt of the new civil service sign, the old service badging shall be returned from the civil service provider to the Civil Service Agency, and shall be destroyed by the Civil Service Agency.
Theft and loss
§ 5. The theft or loss of the civil service sign shall be indicated by the civil service provider of the Civil Service Agency, provided that the period of validity of the civil service sign on the back of the civil service sign has not expired. In this case, a new service badge shall be issued to the civil service provider by the Civil Service Service Agency.
Entry into force and transitional provisions
§ 6. (1) This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 November 2010. At the same time, the Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior of 18 April 1979 on the form, equipment and carrying-out of the official badgelist for civil service providers, BGBl. No. 180/1979, as well as the Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior of 16 September 1989 on the photo ID for civil service providers (Lichtbildausweis-Verordnung-LBA-V), BGBl. No 469/1989, except for force.
(2) Signs and photographs of photographs taken in accordance with the Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior of 18 April 1979 on the form, equipment and carrying-out of the service sign for civil service providers, Federal Law Gazette (BGBl). No. 180/1979, and the Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior of 16 September 1989 on the photo ID for civil service providers (Lichtbildausweis-Verordnung-LBA-V), BGBl. No 469/1989, may be issued up to the full performance of the ordinary civil service, but not later than 1 November 2013, and in the case of an extraordinary civil service, unless a badge is issued in accordance with § 2 were to be used further.