146. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth of the vocational training in the teaching event technology (event technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act (BAG), Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 40/2010, is prescribed:
Teaching event technology
1. (1) the teaching event technology is decorated with an apprenticeship of three and a half years.
(2) the terms in this Regulation include the male and female form each. The teaching profession in the form of the corresponding to the gender of the apprentice (event technicians or event technician) is in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty.
§ 2. Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school of apprentices trained in the teaching event technology should be enabled to be able to perform the following activities professionally, independently and autonomously: 1 participation in the planning of events from a technical perspective, taking into account economic principles, 2. estimate and evaluate the infrastructure and security of venues, 3. supervising of rehearsals and performances in collaboration with all involved in working groups , 4. setting up, assembling and removing bodies at events and on stage, 5 build, set up, control, removing, maintenance and storage of event technical equipment (E.g. lighting, sound, multimedia technology, rigging, energy distribution ready to plug, stagecraft), 6 control of resources and equipment, 7 record and transfer of image, sound and data, 8 applying of the relevant technical rules and regulations, as well as all events relevant legal and technical safety regulations.
Section 3 (1) for the training in the teaching event technology sets the following profession. The specified skills and knowledge are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize at the latest in the specified year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Knowledge of the operational and legal form of the institution
Knowledge of the organizational structure and the roles and responsibilities of each operating area
Introduction to the tasks, industry position, and the offer of the teaching
Knowledge of the market position and the customer base of the institution
Knowledge of the planning and preparatory work
Performing the work planning; Set of steps, work equipment and working methods
Ergonomic design of workplace
Knowledge and functional application, maintenance and maintenance of operational facilities, the technical resources and tools
Knowledge and application of relevant German and English technical terms
Knowledge of professional hard - and software (operating systems, application programs)
Apply the work-related operating systems and programs
Knowledge of work organization and job design; Working in a team and projects
Knowledge of the relevant legal provisions, policies, and technical
Rules and regulations
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
Knowledge of electrical engineering
Note of in particular the power electronics and the analog and digital electronics
Selection of measuring methods and instruments for the measurement of the relevant electrical and non-electrical quantities and evaluating of results
Read and apply technical drawings, presentations of technical contexts, user manuals and datasheets technical event equipment and systems, also under use of computer-based systems
Make technical drawings and circuit diagrams with computer-based systems (E.g. documentation of beleuchtungs -, event - and sound-technical systems, simulation of room acoustics, lighting plans, etc.)
Installation, connection of plug-in cables and conductors especially for energy supplies from the supply point in event technology
Knowledge of industry-specific connector systems, control systems, cables and pipes
Connecting and using the industry-specific connector systems, control systems, cables and wires
Apply and check the electrical and mechanical protective devices, taking into account relevant provisions as well as the documentation
Proper backing up, transporting and storing technical event equipment and decorations
Proper backing up, transporting and storing technical event equipment and decorations with mechanical tools
Manually editing of materials
Manual and machine processing of materials
Knowledge of strength of materials and structural analysis
Knowledge of connection techniques, load and hoist and stop technology in the professional field
Applying of connection techniques, load and hoist and stop technology in the professional field
Knowledge of sound systems (eg, requirements and applications, systems and devices, signal types and content, etc.) and lighting (E.g. requirements and applications, systems and devices, signal types and content, etc.)
Knowledge of acoustics and acoustics (E.g., sound pressure, sound intensity, sound power, etc.) and the lighting technology (optical sizes), color mixing systems, optics, physiological effects of light, perception
Applying the PA systems and lighting in compliance with the acoustics, room acoustics, and lighting technology
Knowledge of video technology and multimedia technology as well as the high frequency technology in the professional field
Use of video technology and multimedia technology as well as the high frequency technology in the professional field
Build, Setup, and operation of technical recording and transmission devices for image and sound
Knowledge of electrical, electromechanical and mechanical devices and resources
Knowledge of the signal sources (lighting sound video and multi media controls, bandwidth, quality, audio server, video server, multimedia server)
Knowledge of the Earth termination systems, lightning protection and surge protection equipment in the professional area, as well as building the potential compensation to mobile facilities
Built by Riggingsystemen and stage structures and their elements or decorations of finished parts
Building commissioning, configuring, operating and testing of event -, beleuchtungs - and sound-technical equipment, devices and resources (multimedia technology, projection equipment, PA systems, lighting, stage equipment, special effects)
Maintenance and servicing beleuchtungs -, event - and sound-technical systems, devices and resources (multimedia technology, projection equipment, PA systems, lighting technology, stagecraft)
Systematic prospecting, isolate and resolve errors, defects and errors in components, assemblies, systems and devices of video, audio, lighting and multimedia technology
Supervising of rehearsals and performances in collaboration with all stakeholders (team work), work
Knowledge of the processing and organization of events and all this necessary authorities and approvals
Applying the relevant legislation, standards and directives and safety regulations regarding the construction, operation, maintenance, and maintenance of event equipment
Contributor to estimate and assess the infrastructure and safety of event venues
Evaluate and assess the infrastructure and safety of event venues
Planning and dimensioning of the plug-in power distribution for veranstaltungs-, beleuchtungs - and sound-technical equipment
Basic knowledge of the operating costs, their influence and their effects
Participation in the planning of events from a technical perspective, taking into account economic principles
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 BAG)
Knowledge content and aim of the training as well as significant relevant training opportunities
The relevant professional measures to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of the operational measures for the sensible use of energy; Basic knowledge about the residue accumulating in the workspace, their separation and recycling and dispose of the
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations and protection measures (including personal protective equipment), fire protection and the relevant regulations and measures for the protection of life and health
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation (2) training in the professional knowledge and skills is (with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements (on the personality education of the apprentice to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and competence for self-directed learning (such as standby)) , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
4. (1) divided the final apprenticeship examination in a theoretical and a practical test.
(2) the theoretical exam consists of the objects event technology, applied mathematics and technical drawing.
(3) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has demonstrated the goal of teaching the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a vocational middle or higher school replacement of the apprenticeship.
(4) the practical examination includes the objects event conception, inspection work, provisions and guidelines and technical discussion.
General terms and conditions
§ 5 (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a larger number of candidates, if this is possible without prejudice to the testing process. The theoretical exam can be done also in electronic form, where all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the candidates on the occasion of the task separately.
(4) the written works of the candidates are to be marked accordingly.
Section 6 (1) the examination shall include brief replies to questions from all the following areas: 1. legal bases for event operations, 2. fundamentals of sound technology, 3. basics of lighting technology, 4. fundamentals of stage technology, 5. basics of Multiroomtechnik.
(2) the test can be taken off with electronic questionnaires. In this case, to ask five questions are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 90 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
7. (1) the examination has to include items from all the following areas: 1. material cost calculation and Director costing, 2. calculation of power requirements and protection, 3. calculation of statics and strength of materials by bodies.
(2) the use of computer AIDS, tables and policies is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
8. (1) has the test to include the preparation of a plan of event technology.
(2) the task is to provide that she can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(3) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 9 (1) has the testing to be done in writing.
(2) the task has according to the examination Board on the preparation of a concept, to extend on the processing of the single steps in the planning and execution of this event along with costing and obtaining the necessary authorisation and, including measures for the safety, quality control and finally to the creation of a short approach to the presentation and further processing of work orders in the technical discussion.
(3) the work can by hand or computer-based, can be performed. If the work is carried out computer-based, all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(4) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the institution each candidates a written task to set that can be executed in three hours. The test is to stop after four hours.
§ 10 (1) the examination is carried out according to the instructions of the Committee in the form of processing of a technical event work order or gated order of part of and has become, including work planning, measures for the safety and health protection at work, to extend any required environmental protection measures and measures of quality control on the following tasks: 1 take constructing or altering event structures, 2. in operating and setting up projection , Lighting and sound systems.
(2) the specific steps of the task are by hand or computer-based document. The Audit Commission can make available the relevant documents the candidates on the occasion of the task in hand.
(3) the examination Board can, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to set tasks to any candidates, performed usually in three hours. The test is to stop after four hours.
(4) the examination candidate can use their own materials. The examination Board can exclude such material by the use in individual cases.
(5) for the review, the following criteria shall apply: 1 feasibility of planning, 2. professional execution as well as compliance with the safety-relevant regulations and guidelines, 3. functionality of the technical implementation, 4 proper use of the proper equipment, materials, and equipment.
Regulations and guidelines
11. (1) the test is practically and verbally and is a single object.
(2) which has practical task on the test event facilities with regard to the proper application of the relevant provisions and guidelines (E.g. ÖVE standards, technical regulations and policies, occupation-specific standards) to extend.
(3) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the requirements of professional practice to put a task any candidates, which can be carried out usually in 30 minutes on the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination. The test is to quit after an hour.
(4) the oral part of the task is to place before the entire Commission and has to cover starting from the practical task on the relevant regulations and guidelines. While the candidate using technical terms to show that he can perform the necessary technical checks as well as identify subject-related problems and technically justify the procedure. The test is in the form of a most lively conversation with conversation default by descriptions of situations or problems. Questions about prevention of accidents are to be included.
(5) the oral part has to last at least 20 minutes. He is to end after 30 minutes in any case.
Section 12 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop the basis of the presentation of developed event conception and the elaborated in writing assignments, as well as the audit work. The candidate should can using technical expressions show that he/she safe, economical, and standard-compliant perform work, as well as subject-related problems and solutions represent and technically justify the procedure. The test is in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations and problems. Questions about accident prevention and relevant environmental protection measures and waste disposal measures are to be included.
(3) the expert meeting should take 20 minutes for every exam candidate. An extension has to be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the candidates of the examination Commission is not possible in some cases to no more than ten minutes.
13. (1) the final apprenticeship examination can be repeated.
(2) in the case of the repetition of the exam, only the test items assessed with "not enough" must be checked.
§ 14. Pursuant to § 8 para 12 of the vocational training Act following rules be set by way of derogation from § 8 para 5 of the vocational training Act regarding the ratios.
1. a relevant technically trained person ...ein apprentice, 2.
for each additional apprentice more professionally relevant trained Person...ein.
Entry into force and final provisions
15. (1) this regulation with June 1, 2011 enter into force.
(2) the training regulations for the teaching of event technology, Federal Law Gazette II No. 281/2005, is without prejudice to paragraph 3 at the end of May 31, 2011 except force.
(3) apprentices, who are trained in the teaching event technology on May 31, 2011, can be trained in accordance with the training regulations listed in paragraph 2 to the end of the agreed upon apprenticeship continue and able to face up to one year after the expiry of the agreed upon apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of examination requirements contained in the training regulations in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) the lumberyards, which were completed in the teaching event technology, is on the apprenticeship in the teaching event technology this regulation entirely.