59. Federal law, with the highway code is changed (24 regulations Amendment) 1960
The National Council has decided:
The road traffic Act 1960 (StVO 1960), BGBl. No. 159, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 34/2011, is amended as follows:
1. section 46 the following paragraph 6 is added:
"(6) increasing the traffic on a direction of roadway in a section with two or more lanes, so vehicles for the passage of emergency vehicles must make a free lane in the middle between the lanes on sections with more than two lanes between the extreme left and the adjacent lanes, (emergency Lane); May this street except by emergency vehicles, only by the road service and vehicles of the breakdown service be used."
2. paragraph 47 together with the heading:
47. highways are priority roads; apply for it you traffic on expressways in the article 46, paragraph 1, 3, 4, and 6 related provisions mutatis mutandis. "
3. in § 99 paragraph 2c of the point will be replaced at the end of the Z 8 by a comma and following Nos. 9 and 10 are added: '9 despite the existence of the prerequisites no emergency lane is, if so it is connected to a disability from emergency vehicles, vehicles of the road service or vehicles of the breakdown service, 10 illegally enters an emergency Lane, a disability from emergency vehicles, vehicles of the road service or vehicles of the breakdown service about it'.
4. at paragraph 103 the following paragraph 10 is added:
"(10) § 46 paragraph 6, paragraph 47, and § 99 paragraph 2c Z 8 to 10 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 59/2011, 1 January 2012 into force."