260 regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture through the basic training for the staff of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture (regulation of basic education - Ministry of education)
On the basis of sections 25 to 31 of the official service law 1979 (BDG 1979), BGBl. No. 333, and of section 67 of the contract staff Act 1948 (VBG), BGBl. No. 86, each as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111 / 2010 is prescribed:
Scope of application
1. (1) adjusts this regulation the basic training for those staff in the Department of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture, which are available in a public service or contractual employment relationship to the Federal Government and for which according to BDG 1979 the successful completion of a basic training as a nomination or definitely position requirement is intended or are committed on the basis of the VBG or dienstvertraglicher agreements to the completion of a basic training.
(2) this regulation does not apply to psychologists and school psychologists.
Objectives of basic education
2. (1) is objective of basic education to provide the staff primary and overview knowledge as well as professional, methodical and social skills and their practical application for the intended task pane.
(2) the main objectives of the training are the servants
1. General knowledge and skills that are generally required for the performance of duties of jobs of a particular use Group, or pay, 2. special knowledge and abilities of the workplace that or the staff member at the beginning of basic training has or seeks, 3. knowledge comprehensive features of the service in the resort area of the Federal Ministry for education, art and culture, 4. about how the Austrian State institutions and the European Union, as well as 5 the principles and applications of gender mainstreaming to convey.
Training Manager or training manager, training officer, lecturer
3. (1) is training manager or training manager the person who is entrusted with the management of the education and training of the staff in the Department of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture.
(2) for any service authority of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture, as well as for the Central Office, a training officer or a representative of the training is the training manager or training manager to order. The Central Office directly subordinate offices as well as for the administrators associated with the outsourced facilities and officials of the Federal Ministry for education, art and culture are as education Commissioner to order; This, a training officer or a training officer may exercise this function for multiple OUs.
(3) as a lecturer for the individual training subjects are appropriately qualified persons, to attract employees of the resort area of the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture as possible. These have been ordered by mutual agreement by the training manager or training manager.
4. (1) has the training officer or training officer for any officials and any officials immediately, at the latest however within two months in service, to create a training plan for basic education. When the training plan is created, the line managers line managers and the apprentices or the trainee can be heard. The personal circumstances of employees or of the servants and the business interests are adequately taken into account.
(2) in the training plan are set:
1. a short description of the workstation on which the practical use is, 2. the rotation work, including the start and the end time of the allocation on this, as well as 3 the netted training subjects.
(3) the training plan is such that a completed of basic training within the training phase is possible.
(4) the allocation to basic training is carried out by the service authority. The registration of or the staff is without delay, to perform at the latest within two months after which or whose service commencement. In the application is a transfer at the time of the training phase, as well as by individual training subjects (section 9) accompanied by a corresponding rationale to lead.
(5) in the case of a change of job, a service allotment to another resort area or prolonged absences by the service (such as parental leave, extended sick leave), a corresponding adjustment of the training plan to make (E.g. displacement of training subjects) is immediately by the training officer or the Commissioner of education.
Construction of the basic training
5. (1) the basic training consists of
1. a first orientation, which begins with the arrival in service, 2 a theoretical basic training is offered through blocked course (with the exception of the legally qualified service) in the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture and 3 a practical use consisting of training to master work and job rotation.
(2) the theoretical basic training separately due to the different requirements for use and remuneration groups:
1. for jobs of the usage or remuneration Group A 1, v1 for legally uses (accordance of § 8 par. 2), 2nd for jobs of the usage or remuneration Group A 1, v1 for other uses, 3rd for jobs of use and remuneration groups A 2, B, v2, 4 for jobs of use and remuneration groups A 3, C, v3 and 5th for jobs of the usage or remuneration Group A-4 and A-5 , D and v4.
(3) if necessary, employees of use and remuneration groups can be taught together A 1 A, v1 A 2, B, v2, and officials of use and remuneration groups A-3, C, v3 and A 4 and A 5, D and v4 in each a course.
(4) staff, who strive for a higher use and meet all other requirements - besides the basic training - for the transfer to the higher usage or remuneration group can be assigned to in accordance with free capacities for theoretical training in accordance with § 8. Practical use referred to in paragraph 1 can be done only within the framework of the actual use on higher-value work Z 3.
(5) within the framework of the theoretical basic training, practice-oriented specialization modules can be offered in accordance with the organizational capacity of the training manager or training manager.
Initial orientation and practical use
6. (1) the initial orientation begins with the start and takes no more than two months. It includes the teaching of skills that are immediately necessary for the service. The training takes place in particular
1st documents appropriate with instruction by the supervisor or Manager, as well as the provision and 2 through the training in the Department-specific computer applications.
(2) the initial orientation has to precede the theoretical basic training and job rotation as possible and is done through the use of the or of the servants at master work.
§ 7. The staff use and remuneration groups are the A1, A, v1, and A 2, B, v2 in accordance with the organizational capacity and the needs of their use in the context of the individual rotation programme, which is part of the respective training plan, at least once and at most three times a different OU or any other Department in the resort area of the Federal Ministry for education, allot of art and culture to the training. The allocation has to be made for a period of two to six weeks. Training on rotation work is complete within the training phase.
Theoretical basic training
8. (1) the education in the individual subjects can be in
1. courses, 2. self-study with learning AIDS, 3. housework, 4 electronic distance learning, 5th a combination which take place in forms of training called Z 1 to 4 or 6 any other appropriate form.
(2) the legally qualified service staff complete the theoretical basic training including the related tests in the modular training programme of the Office of the Federal Chancellor. Only the training subjects "Department specialist" and "Fundamentals of communication" will be completed in the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture. Can have exceptions or derogations from this regulation if necessary.
(3) the service authorities can assign officials for reasons of efficiency, practicality and frugality also training events offered by other federal departments or institutions outside of the Federal Government.
(4) officials belonging to do not the resort area can visit in terms of its use places against cost reimbursement in accordance individual items as occasional and guest student.
(5) after completion of the training subjects, the possibility of an opinion for the evaluation is officials concede. To this end, evaluation questionnaires are to launch or carry out surveys.
Content of the theoretical training
§ 9. The training subjects listed in the appendix are to complete the units laid down therein for the respective usage and compensation Group (à 50 min).
§ 10 (1) the acquisition of knowledge taught in the theoretical basic training and skills is of the subjects "Fundamentals of communication" with the exception, and "Learning to learn" to demonstrate in a qualification examination.
(2) the service examination consists of tests, which to place each of which is about a training specialist in the plant and its content are the subject of the test of part. The exams are as exam work, drop as oral examination or practical examination prior to Einzelprüferinnen or Einzelprüfern. Tests can be grouped together. A separate registration for each part inspection is not necessary.
(3) oral exams are public for federal employees.
(4) over the course of the inspection of parts a log to unterfertigendes is by the examiner or by the examiner to create, which is to transmit the or the Chairman of the Commission for service testing. To hold the questions or tasks and to specify whether the inspection of parts as "passed with distinction" is "passed" to qualify (B) or "fail" (N) (A), are in the audit log.
(5) not passing examination of part of may be repeated twice. The Reprobationsfrist is at least two months. The second repetition has an examination Senate chaired the or of the presiding to take place before the service examination Commission or their or its delegate (§ 13).
(6) in the case of assignment to a training programme of the Office of the Federal Chancellor or a different Federal Ministry, the there completed exams of a part of examination referred to in paragraph 2 are equivalent if they are stored in a compartment that is indicated in the annex. The successful passing of this exams of of part of is to demonstrate the Audit Commission by a witness.
(7) the qualification examination is filed be successful if all tests have passed.
§ 11 (1) of service passed the examination is to issue a certificate by which or the Chairman of the service examination Board or their or its delegate. In the testimony are to denote all part tests of the service test and hold the relevant assessment.
(2) an according to the principles of article 30 BDG is 1979 subsequent crediting of training subjects successfully completed at other federal departments or institutions outside of the Federal Government to hold the certificate in assessing with "credit".
(3) the original of the certificate must be handed the or the servants, a copy must be in the personnel Act.
Completion of the basic training
Section 12 (1) after successful completion of service testing is complete the basic training.
(2) at the end of the practical use, an employee has the or the line managers of the master workstation or the staff / inner tagged interview, to evaluate the results of the practical use.
Service examination Commission
Section 13 (1) in the Federal Ministry for education, arts and culture is a service examination Commission to set up, whose Mitglieder operate as Einzelprüferinnen or auditor or as members of a Review Tribunal.
(2) or the Chairman, which or whose delegation and the other members of the Service Committee are by the Minister or by the Federal Minister for education, art and culture for a period of five years to order.
(3) if necessary, the service examination Commission for the rest of their functional life to other members may be added.
(4) the membership to the Service Commission ends with the departure from the Federal workforce, as well as with the final imposition of a disciplinary sanction. You resting from the date of the initiation of a disciplinary procedure up to the end of its residents during the time of the (provisional) suspension of the service or a decommissioning or Karen cation.
Entry into force and transitional period
14. (1) effective this regulation with 1 September 2011. The regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture about the basic training for officials of the Federal Ministry for education, art and culture (basic training regulation of the Ministry of education), BGBl. II No. 206/2007, occurs at the end of the August 31, 2011 except force.
(2) basic training, which were started before September 1, 2011, are in accordance with valid until August 31, 2011 to complete.