289. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education and women and the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, which modifies the University studies evidence Decree
Due to 1 of section 53 para 1 of the Act on HEIs 2005 (HG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 38/2015, is with respect to the public colleges in accordance with § 1 para 1 Z 1 to 9 HG by the Federal Minister for education and women, 2 of § 5, para 3, 7 para 2, 7a, 8 and 9 (3) of the Act on education documentation , Gazette I no. 12/2002, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 104/2015, is a. with regard to the public colleges in accordance with § 1 para 1 Z 1 to 8 HG and the recognised private colleges including the private courses in accordance with § 1 para 2 HG by the Federal Minister for education and women, b. with respect to the public College of education in accordance with § 1 para 1 Z 9 HG by the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry , Environment and water management, and c. in terms of section 14 of this Regulation (Federal statistics) in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1 Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no 163/1999, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 40/2014, by which in lit. a so-called Minister and in lit. b Federal Minister referred to respectively prescribed in agreement with the Chancellor: the University studies evidence regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 252/2007 in the version of regulation BGBl. II, no. 122/2009, is amended as follows:
1 in the long title, the term "Federal Minister for education, art and culture" is replaced by the designation "Federal Minister for education and women".
2. in the table of contents is the § 6 that line:
Blocking the matriculation number"3. That line is the heading to section 4 in the table of contents:
"Studies in the framework of cooperation" 4. In the table of contents is the section 10 that line:
With documented studies"5. In the table of contents is the section 11 that line:
Cross-College Studies"6. That line is the heading to section 5 in the table of contents:
"Encoding, data Federation and evidence" 7. In the table of contents, following row is inserted after the entry for section 12:
Data Association of universities and colleges' 8. In the table of contents, it is that line the heading to section 6:
"Federal statistics and data security" 9. In the table of contents is the § 14 that line:
Federal statistics"10. In the table of contents, following row is inserted after the entry for section 14:
Data security"11. In the table of contents is the section 15 that line:
Entry into force"12. § 1 Z 1 are after the phrase "the law 2005" a comma and the quotation "Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006," added.
13 § 1 Z 2 replaces the phrase ", courses, University courses and courses" by the phrase "including the private courses".
14 § 2 No. 1 is: "1 under"Student number"a unique personal identifiers of students, which to a degree at a college or University in accordance with § 6 para 1 University Law 2002, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/2002, as well as the University for continuing education Krems in accordance with § 1 DUK-Gesetz, 2004, Federal Law Gazette I no. 22/2004, approved, are or were, or were approved at a previous educational institution;"
15. in paragraph the phrase "or" University"is inserted after the phrase"Pedagogical College"2 Z 2.
16. in article 2 No. 3 is replaced by the phrase "or private study offers" the phrase ", courses, college courses or courses".
17. in section 2, the point will be replaced at the end of the No. 3 with a semicolon and there are attached following Z 4 and Z 5: "4. see"data Federation of universities and colleges' (data network) a joint information system in accordance with section 50 of the data protection Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 165/1999 in the data of students of Bachelor and master studies, college courses as well as courses for purposes of enforcement universitäts - and across higher education increasingly true legal studies " , processed studies promoting legal or hochschülerinnen - and high students legal regulations;
"5. under"Lecturing"the cooperation of colleges and universities for the purpose of establishing a jointly established studies in accordance with § 10 in conjunction with § 35 Z 4a of the law of 2005."
18 paragraph 3 together with heading:
"Education of the student ID number
3. (1) the student ID number is an eight-digit sequence of digits, which is as follows: 1 first identifies in paragraph 4 the serial numbers of the teacher training college.
2. the second and third digit describe the academic year of admission with the last two digits of the year of the calendar year in which falls the beginning of the academic year.
3. the last five digits are for each academic year separately by the Federal Minister for education and women assigned to the College numbers quota of admitted College to remove the.
(2) in the case of seven-digit serial numbers that 2017/18 were awarded before the winter semester, the number 0 is prepended before the first point. The previous seven digits of the student ID number remain unchanged."
19 paragraph 4 ABS. 1 to 3:
"(1) on the occasion of the first admission to the school, the Pedagogical College has to forgive a student ID number in accordance with § 3." The serial number is also for further studies at a college or University to retain.
(2) the applicant of a recording or a recording applicants for admission to a degree programme is to assign a serial number from the numbers quota of the current academic year only, if 1 he or she has never been admitted to a College, a University, or a previous educational institution or 2 her or his previous matriculation number of education provision of article 3 does not match.
(3) a record applicant or a recording candidates already at a previous educational institution was approved but has no serial number or the serial number, but is not the education provision of § 3 so a new serial number referred to in paragraph 1 is up for grabs."
20 paragraph 4 deleted § 4.
21. the heading of section 6 reads:
"Blocking the serial number"
22 paragraph 6 ABS. 3:
"(3) is declared a matriculation number as invalid and blocked, so all information of the invalid is the valid serial number to transfer. The change on the valid serial number must be entered in the student ID card and the gradebook. A new exhibition or correction of the other documents specified in § 5 para 2 and 3 is not to undertake. The revocation is to inform the Minister for education and women, as well as Federal Data Center GmbH, unless the revocation was not initiated by this."
23 § 7 and heading is as follows:
"Education the study identifier
7. (1) each study at a college or a University is characterized by a specific identifier.
(2) who is studying a twelve sign long term with the following structure: 1 in position 1 is the code letter for the underlying studies Act;
2. in position 2 is the code letter of the College or University at which the admission takes place;
3. the positions 3 to 5 is those three-digit code that identifies the study;
4. in positions 6 to 8 and 9 to 11, two more each three-digit figures for the marking of the studies can be;
5. in position 12 a further suffix in those cases is to lead, where a study pursuant to § 11 at a further education College is completed. Together-oriented studies in accordance with § 9 one is identifying number in accordance with the Codex file to lead the lecturing in position 12.
(3) a more Pedagogical College participates in studying except the history teacher training college (§ 10), it has to take over marking of studying history teacher training college.
(4) the letters and the figures to be used in accordance with paragraph 2 Z 1 to 5 for the formation of student IDs are provided the colleges according to the messages of each offered studies in the electronic way by the Federal Minister for education and women."
24. the heading to section 4 reads:
"Studies in the framework of cooperation"
25 paragraph 9 together with the heading:
"Jointly directed studies
§ 9 (1) jointly established studies has discretion to be the or of the students admission only to one of the participating colleges or universities. The participating colleges or universities can determine but that pedagogical college or University by agreement which carry the approval has.
(2) which has Pedagogical College reduced to or university admission and registration carry 1, 2.
concerning the study of confirmations, to issue certificates and certificates, as well as the final evidence and give the intended degree 3. after completion of the studies and to exhibit Annex to the diploma.
Each additional participating University in the carrying out of studies and University has to contribute to the necessary extent.
(3) with the approval, the or the student is also members or member of any other colleges involved in studying together furnished or universities.
(4) the statistical count of or the students takes place proportionally in accordance with the participation of the participating colleges or universities on the basis of following allocation key: 1. count the study amounts per lecturing and subject of study or studied part has to be agreed between all colleges or universities that are involved in the relevant field of study or on the part of the study, on the basis of a distribution key. The weighting has to take place so that value of 0.5 is created per field of study or research participants so that a study in sum evaluates to the value 1. Includes technically be such allocations in the College statistics only on those colleges or universities considered where it foresees the distribution key - all other colleges or universities go stroke technically not a ("zero weighting"). The proportion of the general education science is to take into account to the extent in the relevant field of study or research participants. As long as there is no distribution key, the counting in equal proportions.
2. the distribution key and a possible change is participating colleges or universities with efficacy for the following academic year in coordination with all the relevant field of study or research participants no later than 30 June to adjust. The adjustment is to convey to the Minister for education and women.
3. evaluations be be rounded to whole numbers."
26 paragraph 10 together with the heading:
"With documented studies
10. (1) Mitbelegte studies are studies in which individual courses or modules on other than the history teacher training college are completed. Registration with documented studies causes no additional approval at the Pädagogische Hochschule of co-registration.
(2) the enrollment at the College of the co-registration requires proof of admission, as well as the already completed enrollment at the University admitted by the students or students. It is in the semester of admission allowed already."
27 paragraph 11 together with the heading:
11. (1) College cross studies include separately certifiable study parts such as in particular fields of study, coherent subject, priorities and specializations, which are completed in a language other than the admitted College. The University loss to leaving to the more Pedagogical College separately certifiable study part (side accreditation) to study (main licence).
(2) the admission at the College of the secondary approval requires the proof of admission, as well as the already completed enrollment at the College of the main admission by the students or students. She is already allowed in the semester of the main admission.
(3) the University of main approval has to exhibit the final certificates relating to the study, taking into account of the testimony of the teacher training college of the secondary approval and to confer the academic degrees as well as to exhibit Annex to the diploma. In addition the colleges have to work together so that the purposes of proper studies is guaranteed."
28. the heading to section 5 is as follows:
"Encoding, data Federation and evidence"
29 paragraph 12 paragraph 1:
"(1) the colleges have to encode for purposes the automation-supported data processing anyway: 1 the Pädagogische Hochschule or common decorated studies (section 9) the University by means of code letters one-digit alphabetic;"
2. the States once or dreistellig alphabetically;
3. the gender one character;
4. the study identifier zwölfstellig;
5. the form of the General University entrance qualification two-digit numeric;
6. the contribution status pursuant to articles 69 and 71 of the Act on HEIs 2005 one-digit alphabetic;
7. international mobility programmes dreistellig numerically the numbers 001 to 199 the EU and the Government programs reserved being;
8. the study direction group for dreistellig numerical study permission."
30 paragraph 12 paragraph 2:
"(2) for the encoding according to para 1 Nos. 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are known given the Minister for education and women electronically codes according to the Codex files to use. The encodings for Nos. 3 and 6 can be found in the comments contained in the plants. To represent another international mobility programmes than those mentioned in no. 7 set corresponding codes from 200 individually by the educational institution and to use are."
31. under article 12, 12a the following paragraph with heading shall be inserted:
"Data network of universities and colleges
section 12a. (1) the colleges have the data network intended for in Section 7a para 3 of the training documentation Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 12/2002, referred to use tasks.
(2) each College of education has to make the students records in accordance with Annex 1 to the available data together following deadlines: 1 the data of students for the next post semester (basic supply) from June 1 for the winter semester and starting with 1 January for the summer semester and 2nd day from the base supply the data of students, newly approved or changed their people or study data were (replenishment) , provided that does not have an integrated interface in online mode are provided, or not more than once a week is a full delivery according to the current state. A full delivery shall be made in any case, on the date referred to in paragraph 7 and the end of the semester.
(3) each College of education has data together weekly to provide test data also in annex 2, after semesters where tests in the months March to September summer semester are allocated to the winter semester and exams in the months from October to February.
(4) every University has the data network on April 30 and November 30 of each year the completely positive dropped study authorization checks in accordance with the higher education study permission law, BGBl. No. 71/2008, in accordance with the Appendix 3 available to I.
(5) for courses, 30 ECTS credits, only the data of person records in annex 1 Z 2.1 in accordance with paragraph 2 available to make are the data network of the universities of teacher education. Paragraph 3 and 4 are not applicable.
(6) questions and error notices of Federal Data Center GmbH are to edit the affected College immediately.
(7) any University has to ensure that no later than three weeks after the end of the grace period of a semester the data referred to in paragraph 1 in the data are complete and comply with the current semester. In particular, termination of approvals by omission of enrolment and completion date is noted. Courses and college courses, intended for the special admission deadlines are not affected by this provision.
(8) in the traffic between the colleges and the Federal Data Center GmbH, use the data transfer formats provided by the Federal Data Center GmbH.
(9) the provision of information in accordance with paragraph 2 is allowed semester and the immediately preceding semester for the current Nos. 2 and 3 on the data network. Data referred to in paragraph 3 may be provided for the current and the three immediately preceding semester."
32. paragraph 13 together with the heading:
Section 13 (1) colleges have in the way of Federal Data Center GmbH constantly leave the data following data of students of Bachelor and master degree programs, University courses and courses from 30 ECTS-credits at the overall evidence of the Federal Minister for education and women and the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, to deliver environmental and water management: 1. student ID number;
2. date of birth;
5. State, postal code, and place the address of the home place;
6 the form, date and type of exhibition the General University entrance qualification;
7 marking, start date and end date of the study;
8 registration and approval status;
9 article status pursuant to articles 69 and 71 of the Act on HEIs 2005 and participation in international mobility programmes;
10 mark for the people and studies counting;
11 type and date of each test, which completes a study (a period of study), a college course or a course from 30 ECTS credits.
(2) the colleges have in the way of Federal Data Center GmbH from the data network of the Federal Minister for education and women and the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, to provide environmental and water management: 1 the data inspection activity in accordance with Appendix 2 Z 2.1, but with no traceable encrypted matriculation number, each with one and the same serial number encoding same encrypted matriculation number ", and 2. the data on study authorization checks in accordance with annex 3, but without a social security number or replacement identification."
33. the heading to section 6 reads:
"Federal statistics and data security"
34. paragraph 14 along with heading:
14. (1) colleges have to submit by the Federal Minister for education and women and provided to the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management of the overall evidence for Federal statistics records to include the social security number (the replacement indicator) each and then the records to the Federal "Statistics Austria" in the way of the Federal Data Center GmbH.
(2) the colleges are required to submit records about dropped study (Appendix 3) authorizations to the Bundesanstalt "Statistics Austria" also in the way of the Federal Data Center GmbH.
(3) for the purposes of Federal statistics on education you are by the Federal "Statistics Austria" in section 9, paragraph 2 to evaluate referred to in Nos. 1 and 3 of the Act on education documentation data of students in the form of total records in accordance with section 13, paragraph 1, and in the form of anonymous and aggregated data to publish."
35. According to section 14 the following Article 14a and heading shall be inserted:
§ 14a. (1) with respect to the automation-supported data processing of personal data in the evidence the provisions are of the data protection Act 2000 (DSG 2000), Federal Law Gazette I no. 165/1999, in particular the protection of data confidentiality pursuant to § 15 DSG 2000, application. In accordance with the respective State of the art and taking on the economic justification of are to protect access to the data of the evidence and the overall evidence and organize the required other safety measures and to implement.
"(2) any qualified query user has prior to granting access to the data network a charge or a charge for the data security measures in the context of access to the data network and engage in writing to comply with the conditions of Section 7a para 10 to appoint iVm 8 para 2 of the Act on education documentation and of the 4th section of educational documentation regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 499/2003, to commit."
36. the heading of article 15 is as follows:
"Entry into force; Expiry"
37. the section 15 be attached following paragraph 3 and 4:
"(3) the following provisions of this regulation in the version of regulation BGBl. II Nr 289/2015 apply as follows: 1 the contents relating to the heading to section 4, the table of contents relating to article 6, § 10, § 11 and § 15, § 1 Nos. 1 and 2, § 2 No. 1 to 3 and Z 5, § 4 para 1 to 3, the heading of section 6" , Section 6 subsection 3, § 7, the heading of section 4, § 9 para 1 to 3, § 10, section 11, article 12, paragraph 1, article 12, paragraph 2 and the heading of article 15 at the end of the day of the publication of this regulation in the Federal Law Gazette.
2. Article 12a para 1, 2 and 6 to 9, as well as the Appendix 1 with respect to those colleges, teacher training studies jointly staged in the framework of a teaching group from the academic year 2015/16 according to § 9 offer, with expiration of the day of the publication of this regulation in the Gazette;
3. the contents relating to the heading to section 5 and 6, the contents concerning 12a, 14 and 14a, sec. 2 No. 4, § 9 para 4, the heading to section 5, Article 12a, article 13, the heading to section 6, § 14, § 14a, as well as the units 1 to 3 with 1 June 2016 with effectiveness for the year 2016/17 and 4. § 3 with 1 June 2017 with effectiveness for the year 2017/18.
"(4) § 4 par. 4 amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 289/2015 occurs at the end of the day of the publication of this regulation in the Federal Law Gazette override."
38. the system is replaced to 3 appendices 1 through following forming an integral part of these regulations.