311. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health monitoring programs in terms of selected pathogens and indicator bacteria in cattle, sheep, pigs and poultry, as well as their resistance behavior to antibiotics (monitoring programs regulation 2015)
On the basis of § 2 para 1 Nos. 1 and para. 2 and 3 of the animal health law (TGG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 133/1999, I no. 80/2013, is amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and directed the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management:
§ 1 (1) in cattle, sheep, pigs and poultry are according to the sampling plan annually produced by the Federal Minister for health - taking into account Union legal requirements as well as the epidemiological circumstances - carry out studies on the presence of the selected agents listed in the annex and studies on the antimicrobial resistance.
(2) the conduct of the investigations is whether the respective Governor according to the sampling plans referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) provided that epidemiological evidence,.
a) on a transfer of the new human A/H1N1 virus in Austrian pig or b) by pigs from Austrian stocks are on the people with the new human A/H1N1-virus infection, of the respective Governor in Austrian pigs after, by the Federal Minister of health carry created, sampling plan sampling investigations on A/H1N1. The prescribed tests have possible in conjunction with other official to be veterinary examinations already performed in the Austrian pig population.
TGG are the sampling of official veterinarian/General or by official veterinary surgeons/doctors in accordance with § 2 para 6, perform. The Governor may for sampling in cattle, sheep, goats and pigs if necessary of also the official veterinary surgeons/doctors in accordance with § 24 para 3 and 4 of the food safety and Consumer Protection Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 67/2014, or for sampling poultry according to § 3 of the poultry hygiene regulation, 2007, BGBl. II No 100/2007, as last amended by regulation BGBl. II Nr 219/2013 , use.
§ 3. The investigations of the samples are in a laboratory designated by the Federal Minister for health in the program there predetermined methods, which correspond to specific EU legislation or the State of the science, making.
Relationship to other rules
The poultry hygiene regulation 2007 § 4 (1) with regard to the investigations in this regulation does not apply. The simultaneous implementation of sampling due to the poultry hygiene regulation 2007 and due to the sampling plans in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2, this regulation is permitted.
(2) is in pigs swine fever or of suspected found so II is no. 199/2003 in accordance with the regulation on protection and eradication measures to combat classical swine fever in domestic pigs (swine Regulation 2003), Federal Law Gazette, to proceed.
§ 5. The costs for the implementation of research programmes, as well as for the antibiotic resistance tests are to wear TGG pursuant to § 7 para 2 of the Covenant.
6. (1) this regulation at the end of the day of their announcement in the Federal Law Gazette enter into force.
(2) with the entry into force of this regulation the monitoring programs regulation enters 2010, Federal Law Gazette II No. 102/2010, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 152/2011, override.
(3) by this regulation, following provisions of Union law are implemented into Austrian law:
1. Directive 2003/99/EC on the monitoring of zoonoses and zoonotic agents and amending Decision 90/424/EC and repealing Directive 92/117/EEC, OJ No. L 325 of 12.12.2003, p. 31;
2. Commission implementing decision 2013/652/EC for the monitoring and reporting of antimicrobial resistance in zoonotic and commensal bacteria, OJ No. L 303 of the 14.11.2013, p. 26.
pursuant to section 1
List of agents to be included in the annual sampling plan
Selected pathogens in accordance with § 1 para 1:
1. Campylobacter 2. salmonella 3. classical swine fever of 4. Verotoxinbildende Escherichia coli (VTEC) 5 indicator bacteria (Enterococcus faecalis, Enterococcus faecium and E. coli) 6 Extended-Spectrum-Betalaktamase-(ESBL)-bildende E. coli 7 AmpC-forming E. coli 8 Carbapenemase-E. coli