316. Regulation of the financial market authority (FMA) on the accounting of insurance and re-insurance companies (VU-RLV)
On the basis of § 139 and section 264, para 5 of the insurance supervision law 2016 - VAG 2016, Federal Law Gazette I. No. 34/2015, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 112/2015, is with the consent of the Federal Minister of finance prescribed:
Scope of application and general provisions to the financial statement
Scope of application
§ 1 (1) is this regulation to apply accounting and accounting by:
1 insurance companies in accordance with § 5 Z 1 VAG 2016, 2. reinsurance undertakings in accordance with § 5 Z 2 VAG 2016, 3 small insurance companies in accordance with § 5 No. 3 VAG 2016 and 4 branches of third country insurance or reinsurance third country insurance undertaking in accordance with § 5 Z 18 VAG 2016.
(2) sections 2 to 30 apply to the accounting and accounting in accordance with the 7 main piece of the VAG 2016.
Identification of specific insurance conditions
Insurance conditions, which are designed in the ratio of insurance or reinsurance undertakings themselves equal to the co-insurance, (indirect as direct participation), are 2. (1) without being designated as such to the policyholder for purposes of accounting such as reinsurance conditions to treat.
(2) by way of derogation from paragraph 1 are indirect as direct investments to handle the accounting as co-insurance conditions when writing for purposes agreed upon is that
1. in the event of the insolvency of the leading insurance or reinsurance undertaking involved insurance or re-insurance companies have conceded a direct claim to the insured and committed to the corresponding information of the insured in case of insolvency of the leading insurance or reinsurance undertaking and 2 involved insurance or reinsurance undertakings have committed themselves, the mass of the leading insurance or reinsurance undertaking the insurance provided by this according to the participation quotas agreed to replace.
The direct right of action conscious to a has to include the respective share of coinsurance less of the amount to be paid to the mass.
Rules for the asset items "Investments" in accordance with article 144, paragraph 2 B. VAG 2016
Special provisions with regard to the allocation and valuation of investments
3. (1) recourse to the right to vote in accordance with article 149, paragraph 2, second sentence, VAG 2016 is the intention and ability to hold ahead of the investment; These should be documented comprehensible by the insurance or reinsurance undertaking.
(2) is the valuation of fixed-income securities with fixed repayment amount pursuant to section 204 para 2 of the corporate code – UGB, dRGBl. S. 219/1897, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 22/2015, the carrying amount of the redemption price and the redemption price on the stock exchange or market price, is to devalue the lower redemption price. In the case of who can review submitted pursuant to section 204 para 2 UGB, depreciated to a lower exchange or market price following the occurrence of the intention to hold and the sustainability of be avoided. Price declines, which are due to the deterioration of the creditworthiness of the issuer, are an indicator of expected permanent impairment.
(3) investments without a 100% capital guarantee of the issuer, their redemption amount in accordance with condition is determined in advance on the basis of an optional component, are to identify as non-fixed interest securities and to evaluate.
(4) to the evaluation of permanent impairment for non-fixed income securities, a flat-rate method can be used where the amount to be written anyway, as permanent impairment resulting from the difference between a comparison value that is calculated as the arithmetic average of the daily closing price of the last 12 months prior to the balance sheet date, and a higher book value. Indicators suggest when using this method, that also is a permanent diminution in value, is the value accordingly.
Application of the principle of the continuity of assessment when evaluating securities by insurance or reinsurance undertakings
§ 4. Compliance with a performance-related premium refunds provided in Vista or profit in this fiscal year for the insurance or reinsurance undertaking on the basis of the exceptional development of interest rates in a year and the associated exceptional depreciation requirement of capital investments is not possible a special circumstance in the sense of § 201, paragraph 3 is available (UGB) for the admissibility of a change of the principle of assessment at this time. A change made on the basis of special circumstances of valuation principles is to maintain as long as, until in turn special circumstances justifying a change of valuation principles.
§ 5. As asset "Mortgage claims" section 144, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 demands to expel, for which mortgage are to the preparers of insurance or reinsurance undertakings, provided that notwithstanding any other collateral value of loaded objects alone is sufficient to ensure the satisfaction of the claims through their exploitation are referred to in B. III. 4.
Deposits and deposits
§ 6 (1) deposits may be expected on combined neither with billing or other claims still Depot, billing or other liabilities. This also applies for deposits.
(2) as asset "Deposits retained on assumed reinsurance business" section 144, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 claims to before insurers in the amount provided in this or any third party or retained by insurers before collateral assign are referred to in B. IV..
(3) the securities deposited with a prior insurer which shall remain the property of the reinsurer, are to be made at the reinsurer in the appropriate capital asset.
(4) before insurers for the amounts withheld by them securities purchased and they are entitled to pay their obligations arising from the deposit deduction by transfer of the securities, are to assess these deposits that amount, with which the securities were to evaluate.
Rules for item "technical provisions in the excess" pursuant to article 144, paragraph 3 d VAG 2016
Insurance technical provisions
§ 7. The principle of prudence requires a careful assessment of risks and impending losses when calculating the technical provisions according to § 150 VAG 2016.
§ 8 are the technical provisions to be applied basically unchanged at the beginning of the fiscal year from the previous year in foreign currencies, they are so on the share price at the end of the year to convert. Resulting gains are to assign in other non-underwriting income and losses in the other non-underwriting expenses.
9. (1) the amounts corresponding to the technical provisions provided on the basis of stock transfers or changes in the structure of the reinsurance by the previous insurer or to the reinsurers in invoice (portfolio change), are these amounts to the carrying amounts of the technical provisions, that have existed at the beginning of the fiscal year, to be added or deducted from this.
(2) provisions are underwriting, even if provided by the previous insurer or to the reinsurers without change of reinsurance conditions into account, to be treated as changes in portfolio.
Unearned premium reserve
§ 10 (1) represents a VAG 2016 permissible pursuant to article 151, paragraph 2 approach the 1/24 method.
(2) the unearned premium reserve of the indirect business are to make after the messages of before insurers and on the basis of reinsurance premiums booked in the fiscal year. No or incomplete messages exist, so are the unearned premium reserve by a suitable approach to determine. A lower bonus transfer on the basis of the other basis present for the calculation of the premium uebertrages, results from applying the portfolio cancellation rate provided for in the insurance contract the lower premium transfer shall only apply if the resolution of the reinsurance contract at the time of the preparation of the annual financial statements have already been set.
(3) reinsurance recoverables on the premium MIF is the part of the premiums to expel that refers to a period of time after the end of the fiscal year. A higher proportion of reinsurers premium transfer, results from applying the portfolio cancellation rate provided for in the insurance contract so this must be used to only, if the resolution of the reinsurance contract at the time of the preparation of the annual financial statements have already been set.
(4) in the balance sheet group of property-casualty insurance branches and accident insurance with the exception of accident insurance with charge, cost reductions by the premium carryovers are allowed. In insurance, this cost reduction must be not more than 10% in the other classes of insurance not more than 15%. In addition, a capitalization of expenses for the insurance is not allowed.
§ 11 (1) health insurance is to expel the actuarially calculated age provision in the premium reserve in the direct business.
(2) in non - life and accident insurance, the premium reserve in direct business includes only the aggregate policy reserves under the accident insurance with charge, with the provision for pensions the provision referred to in condition to be provided ongoing pension benefits and provision for bonuses to expel the business scheduled premium reserve.
(3) the interest additional provision pursuant to article 3 of the insurers maximum rate regulation VU-HZU, Federal Law Gazette II No. 299/2015, that is a lump-sum provision to identify that as a premium reserve and to be not the coverage capital of individual insurance contracts is.
(4) insurance technical reserves in the unit-linked and index-linked life insurance to make relating to mortality, the expenses for the operation of the insurance or other risks, these are in the premium reserve to expel.
Provision for unsettled claims
12. (1) has the provision for outstanding claims to include provisions formed according to empirical values for the cases of insurance referred to in condition attributable to the fiscal year, if it can be expected is that this will lead to a performance obligation at a later date. In life insurance, the provision for outstanding claims has to include also the amounts required for buybacks pending up to the balance sheet date but not yet invoiced.
(2) if in the case of the single evaluation on the basis of empirical values cause to believe is that that not sufficient information available, record to all major damage, is the provision for outstanding claims so at the time of the preparation of the annual financial statements to complement a flat-rate security surcharge for unrecognized damage.
(3) the provision for outstanding claims for indirect underwriting business is basically to make after the messages of the previous insurer. There are no adequate messages, the provision under consideration of experience is appreciated.
(4) the provisions reported by the previous insurers are to supplement security surcharges, if on the basis of empirical values, reason to believe is that the reported amounts are not sufficient to cover all damages incurred up to the balance sheet date, including the IBNR in accordance with § 153 para 3 VAG 2016.
(5) section 3 and subsection 4 are to apply the acquired co-insurance according to.
(6) a corresponding to prudent valuation of the provision for outstanding of claims is anyway if a multi-year examination per insurance branch the provision for outstanding claims without the provision for expected falling regulatory expenses has an average processing gain of at least 10%.
(7) VAG 2016, a flat-rate method can be used for the determination of the provision for expected falling regulatory expenses in accordance with article 153, paragraph 1. The flat-rate method has the ratio of expenses incurred in the fiscal year for the covered claims for the claims for the damage payments using a reduction factor for the outstanding claims, for which already a part of the claims adjustment expenses in the fiscal year is accrued and a reduction factor, which takes into account the fact, that the damage control effort is not proportional with the amount of individual damage, as well as the average amount of open claims normally well above that is already done in the fiscal years , to Orient. Applying this methodology, the annual change of partially completed claims is taken into account in terms of effort and piece number.
Provision for performance-related premium refund or profit participation
§ 13. In the provision for performance-related premium refund or profit participation you are according to the statute or to the insurance conditions, taking into account the life insurance profit-sharing regulation LV-GBV, BGBl. No. 292/2015, in its current version, the policyholder or re zustellenden other beneficiaries at the expense of the annual result for this purpose amounts to report II, unless they are to be included in the provision.
Provision for bonus rebates
The provisions for the contractually granted premium refunds are section 14 (1) in the provision for bonus rebates to identify, as far as these represent a partial refund of premiums on the basis of the progress of individual contracts.
(2) in this provision, not only the back guarantee amounts, who to pay or charge for rewards are in the fiscal year after the balance sheet date, but also acquired back guarantee amounts that refund will be due to the course of the damage before the balance sheet date in later years in continuation of the good claims history, are taken into account.
Other technical provisions
Section 15 (1) to the other technical provisions include in particular:
1 cancellation provision, 2nd Atom, 3. provisions for impending losses from the insurance stock, 4. provision for losses arising from the delayed booked indirect business, 5. provision for terrorist risks.
(2) that cancellation provision in accordance with includes para 1 subpara 1 any type of depreciation allocated awards of the year in subsequent years and to make empirical values. Depreciation and amortization are charged by premium demands cancellation of awards, the cancellation provision has to contain also the valuation adjustment to the premium requirements.
(3) the provision for terrorist risks referred to in paragraph 1 is Z 5 for risks associated with the Austrian insurance pool to cover terrorism risks to make. A provision for terrorist risks and an equalization may not be made side by side for the same type of underwriting risks.
Rules on individual balance sheet items in accordance with section 144, paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 VAG 2016 with the exception of the investments and the technical provisions
Receivables from direct insurance operations
Section 16 (1) asset items "Receivables from direct insurance to policyholders" pursuant to article 144, paragraph 2 D. I. 1 VAG 2016 are to expel in particular claims from the premium billing, as well as assign receivables from the settlement of ancillary services and ER rates of policyholders.
(2) asset items "Receivables from direct insurance insurance intermediary" section 144, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 in particular claims from the fee and expense allocation are according to D. I. 2. to expel. Commission advances are only then, if there is an entitlement.
(3) as asset 'Receivables from direct insurance to insurance companies' article 144, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 in particular billing receivables from co-insurance business are referred to in D. I. 3. to expel.
§ 17. Than assets "Other claims" in accordance with article 144, paragraph 2 D. IV VAG 2016 are to point out in particular:
1. exposures to other insurance companies, which do not come from the MIT or reinsurance accounting, 2. arrears interest and rent, 3. the forecast and accrued income with the exception of interest and rent.
Insurance contract deferred premiums
§ 18. Premiums insurance contract deferred, due until after the fiscal year premiums are not as demands to expel and not to take into account in determining the premium uebertrages.
Endowment capital, clearing items with the control panel
Section 19 (1) when liabilities item "Capital" pursuant to article 144, paragraph 3 VAG 2016 have A. II. branches of third country insurance - or third country reinsurance undertaking in accordance with § 5 Z 18 VAG 2016 to expel those capital amount, of the branch in the long term is provided.
(2) as assets 'Accounting item with the headquarters' pursuant to article 144, paragraph 2 G. VAG 2016 or as liabilities "Settlement post with the Central" section 144 subsection 3 VAG 2016 is referred to in I. the allocations of a branch of a third country insurance or reinsurance third country insurance undertaking in accordance with § 5 current balance from VAG 2016 with the Central Z 18.
(3) branches of third country insurance or reinsurance third country insurance undertaking in accordance with § 5 Z 18 VAG 2016 have in the balance sheet and in the profit and loss account of the profit or loss of the financial year. A transfer of the profit on the clearing account is to carry out the following year.
(4) a clearing balance VAG 2016 can be Z 18 in favour of a branch of a third country insurance or reinsurance third country insurance undertaking in accordance with § 5 only of temporary nature; otherwise, capital is to diminish accordingly. Any exceeding two months period is by no means to be considered temporarily.
Pro-rata interest and rent
§ 20. As asset "Pro rata interest and rent" section 144 subsection 2 VAG 2016 are according to E. in particular to point out:
1 still not mature, but attributable to the fiscal year prorated interest and rental income, 2. with tenants still not allocated operating cost of rentals and 3. identifiable additional demands on the basis of value safeguard clauses for the fiscal year.
21. (1) as asset VAG 2016 are "Other assets" in accordance with article 144, paragraph 2 F. III. to point out in particular:
1. the obligation for still not charged premiums, 2. tax payments and 3 payments attributable to the not other balance sheet items.
(2) asset for still not charged premiums are those awards of the year, only in subsequent years, prescribed to take the part attributable to the fiscal year. Which these premiums attributable shares of reinsurer minus reinsurance commissions and commissions are reset and the liability items "Other provisions" pursuant to article 144, paragraph 3 F. V. VAG 2016 to expel.
VAG 2016 relevant to the formation of risk reserve in accordance with section 143 assessment form the basis of the Austrian business in the respective balance sheet Group deferred premiums reduced to providing reinsurance § 22 (1).
(2) an in accordance with the supply provisions of the VAG 2016 educated risk reserve third sentence may be resolved from other than in section 143, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 expressly mentioned reasons. A reduction in the tax base, the reserve of the already made is to leave. Will change the basis of the risk reserve due to significant corporate legal operations, the risk reserve is formed for this business is to dissolve.
(3) the allocation of the risk reserve is to perform separately in each section of the balance sheet. Second sentence leads to exceeding the 4% limit of section 143, paragraph 2 the full allocation VAG 2016 in a balance sheet group, the supply is correspondingly reduced to make.
(4) the full allocation of the risk reserve in a balance sheet group leads to exceeding the 4% limit of the total inventory, the supply is cut. In the amount of the reduction a transfer posting from those Group of balance sheet VAG 2016 exceed the 4% limit of section 143, paragraph 2, second sentence, in which, in the financial Department, in the second sentence VAG 2016 does not reach the 4% limit of section 143, paragraph 2 is to make, as far as this the 4% limit of section 143, paragraph 2, second sentence, VAG 2016 in the transferor account Department not less than and is not exceeded in the receiving Department of the balance sheet.
(5) second sentence is more than in the fiscal year the risk reserve of the overall balance the 4% limit of section 143, paragraph 2 VAG 2016 already before allocation of the risk reserve in a section of the balance sheet, a transfer posting from those Group of balance sheet, in which the 4% threshold is exceeded, in those balance departments, where the 4% threshold has not been reached to undertake, as far as this the 4% threshold of the issuing Department of the balance is reached.
section 23. As liabilities "Other provisions" section 144 subsection 3 VAG 2016 in particular provisions for the interest expense for supplementary capital, as well as any provisions with regard to the disclosure requirements in accordance with the 10 main piece are according to F. V. of the VAG 2016, costs associated with the inspection obligations of the Auditor in accordance with § 263 VAG 2016 or with the reporting obligations of the Auditor in accordance with the reinsurance premiums net of reinsurance commissions as well as the commissions section 264 VAG 2016, as well as on the surplus for still not charged premiums attributable to expel.
§ 24. As a liabilities item "Other liabilities" according to article 144, paragraph 3 H. V. VAG 2016 are to expel all liabilities which assign are not in another post. These include in particular:
1. liabilities arising from the settlement of taxes, duties and contributions, 2. liabilities to employees from the salary and expense accounting, 3. liabilities on the basis of deliveries of goods and services, 4 received down payments and mortgage seized on own plots 5. liabilities against non-banks.
Provisions relating to individual items of the profit and loss account
Allocation of expenses to functional areas
25. (1) the expenses for
1 labor workers in indoor and field service, 2. services of the intermediary, 3. other services with the exception of the reinsurance, 4. resources and 5. are taxes and charges, except taxes on income, the income and the capital as well as the insurance and fire protection tax regulation of insurance claims, insurance, other insurance operations, to distribute the asset management and services to third parties (with the exception of insurance services) according to their cause to the functional areas. The insurance tax and the fire control are to designate in the other technical expenses and taxes of the assets in the other non-underwriting expenses.
(2) in determining the expenses for services also outsourced activities in the functional areas are taken into account.
Expenses for insurance claims
Section 26 (1) of item 4. "expenses of insurance claims" in accordance with section 146, paragraph 2 and 3 VAG 2016 and the post 5 VAG 2016 "Expenses of insurance claims" in accordance with section 146 (4)
1 in non - life and accident insurance the a) claims payments including expenses for damage survey and damage less recourse inputs and other reimbursement services, b) change in the provision for outstanding claims and the aggregate policy reserves for pensions, accident insurance with charge in the fiscal year and c) expenses for the control and prevention of insurance cases, 2. health insurance the a) claims payments including costs of damage survey and damage less recourse inputs and other reimbursement services , b) change in the provision for outstanding of claims in the fiscal year and c) expenses for the control and prevention of insurance cases and 3rd in the life insurance the a) payments under life insurance contracts including expenses for collection and defense less recourse inputs and other reimbursement services, b) change in the provision for suspended services in the fiscal year, c) expenses for the control and prevention of insurance cases and d) to include dividends. The principles for price changes and portfolio changes (sections 8 and 9) are to be observed. The change in the provision for outstanding of claims is equivalent to the change in the provision for outstanding claims without the change in the provision for expected falling regulatory expenses pursuant to § 153 para 1 VAG 2016.
(2) the expenses for the prevention of claims referred to in paragraph 1 include the expenditure for measures designed to reduce the risk of damage occurring.
(3) the expenses related to the provision of insurance services include the expenses for the regulation of insurance cases. Expenses for the damage survey and damage, not directly can be associated with the individual insurance claims or insurance sectors, are attributable to the expenses for the regulation of insurance cases. Fees of judicially sworn expert for appraisal reports, which serve determine the amount of risk and claims not justified so that in the event of a claim of the defense as to capture expenses for damage.
(Section 27 (1) of item 1 "deferred Awards" in accordance with § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016 corresponding to each post 1 a) "Charged premiums" according to § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016, taking into account the item 1 b) "Change premium determination" under § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016.
(2) the charged premiums in direct business include the prescribed premiums without having to include the insurance and fire protection tax plus the fringe benefits of the policyholder, reduced the bonuses cancelled during the year. Overdue fines, transferability fees and similar costs dentures are not fringe benefits of the policyholder and to depose of the expenditures on insurance business. In the indirect business, the charged premiums correspond to premiums communicated by the previous insurers to charge.
(3) in the case of co-insurance business, each fellow insurer calculated premiums correspond to premium, share attributable to him.
(4) the item 1 b) "Change premium determination" under § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016 the change of in unearned premium, the asset for still not charged premiums and cancellation provisions consists of. The principles for price changes and portfolio changes (sections 8 and 9) are to be observed.
Expenditures on insurance business
Section 28 (1) of the items 9 a) "Expenses for concluding insurance" according to § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016 includes all expenses related to the business application and conservation. These are in particular the respective shares of the expenses for:
1 labor of workers in indoor and field service, 2 services of intermediaries and 3 other services with the exception of the reinsurance, resources, as well as taxes and other levies, which are caused by the operation of the contractual insurance business including the indirect business.
(2) item 9 b) "Other expenses for operating" under § 146 paragraph 2 to 4 VAG 2016 includes in particular the expenses for:
1. labor workers in indoor and field service, 2 services of intermediaries and 3 other services with the exception of the reinsurance, resources, as well as taxes and other fees, caused by the operation of the contractual insurance business including the indirect business if they are allocated not the functional areas to regulation of insurance cases, asset management or services to third parties or accounting for the business application and conservation.
Other technical expenses and income
Section 29 (1) of item 10 "other technical expenses" referred to in article 146, paragraph 2 and 3, as well as the item 11 "VAG 2016 comprises other underwriting expenses in accordance with section 146 (4) all technical expenses which are allocated to any functional area. These are in particular:
1. the interest expense from the indirect business and the co-insurance business, 2. the interest expense from the re-insurance levy, 3. the distribution of shares in other income to the reinsurers, 4. losses from the sale of parts of the operating and business equipment, remaining after set-off with corresponding gains 5. extraordinary and non-period technical expenses, as far as the latter with particular technical expenses in connection are not , 6. the pension expenses for pensioners, taking into account the change in the pension provision, 7 a proportional loss of frontier insurance contract and 8 of saldierte with the fire protection tax income fire protection tax expense.
(2) the item 3. "Other underwriting income" in accordance with section 146, paragraph 2 and 3, as well as the item 4. "other underwriting income in accordance with section 146 (4) VAG 2016 includes in particular:"
1. all proceeds of reinsurance cessions, that go beyond the reinsurance commissions and profit participations; These include fire protection tax compensation, 2. interest on arrears of premiums and claims, 3. gains on the sale of parts of the operating and business equipment, which remain after netting with corresponding losses and 4. the proportional profit from the frontier insurance contract.
(3) insurance taxes and insurance tax income can be offset. An effort that is a balance that is to capture in other underwriting expenses. Emerges as net income, this is so in other underwriting income.
(4) the exchange rate differences arising from capital investments are in the underwriting expenses or income. All other Exchange differences are in the non-underwriting expenses or income.
Investment income of the technical business
30. (1) in life insurance and health insurance have the investment income of the technical business of difference from post 2. "income from investments and interest income" under § 146 paragraph 5 VAG 2016 item 3. "Expenses for capital investments and interest expense" pursuant to § 146 paragraph 5 VAG 2016 to meet.
(2) in non - life and accident insurance interest income from deposits and the technical interest rate of premium reserve are as investment income of technical operations to expel.
(3) a deviating from par. 1 and 2 determination of capital gains of the technical business is allowed. This is however to establish in the annex and to explain.
Report to the FMA
Form of delivery
§ 31. In accordance with § 248 par. 2 Nos. 1 and 4 Z 1 VAG 2016 to be submitted financial statements, in accordance with § 248 par. 2 Nos. 2 and 4 Z 2 VAG 2016 to be provided report and who § 248 par. 2 Nos. 4 and paragraph 4 Z 3 VAG 2016 fair report of the auditor must be communicated to the FMA in standardised form electronically. The document is to convey document format (PDF) without limiting the functionality portable developed by the company of Adobe Systems.
More detailed provisions on the report to the FMA in accordance with § 248 VAG 2016
Section 32 (1) which is evidence of the financial statements in accordance with § 248 par. 2 Z 5 VAG 2016 to provide by presenting a certified full copy of the Protocol of the meeting in which the adoption of the annual financial statements is done, or by the submission of a declaration by hand advice of the Chairman of the Supervisory Board about this.
(2) evidence of the publication of the annual and consolidated financial statements in accordance with § 248 par. 3 No. 2 and no. 3 VAG 2016 and the annual financial statements in accordance with § 248 par. 5 VAG 2016 is no. 2 to provide by submitting a piece of document publication.
(3) that are deposited assets or deposits on the basis of foreign legislation or on behalf of foreign authorities abroad separately.
(4) without prejudice to the provisions of the commercial code and the VAG 2016 are to lead the following points and explain:
1. determining the basis of assessment in accordance with article 92 par. 4 VAG 2016, 2. Development (opening balance, additions, withdrawals, closing stock) the liabilities item D. V. "Provision for performance-related premium refund or profit participation" pursuant to article 144, paragraph 3 VAG 2016) divided on: a) already declared ongoing profits, b) already set, but not yet assigned to final profits, c) the final profit fund, d) free profits, 3 per billing Association which said current profits and the set closing gains and, where appropriate, the used collection rate, specifying the allocation year and 4.
the calculation of final profits.
(5) the indications referred to in paragraph 3 and 4 are in the annex.
(6) for the template referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, article 31 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
Entry into force
§ 33. The regulation comes into force on January 1, 2016 and is to apply for the first time to fiscal years beginning after December 31, 2015.
Ettl Kumpf Müller