290. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture, which modifies the University admission Regulation (cardiac output)
On the basis of § 51 para 1 and 3 of the Act on HEIs, 2005, Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I Nr. 73/2011, is prescribed:
The University admission regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 112/2007, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents, following lines shall be inserted after the line concerning the section 11:
"3a. section academic course for leisure education"
Laying down the admission requirements"
2. in paragraph 1 Z 2 is in the bracket expression for the word "Section" the phrase "3a and" inserted.
3. after the 3rd section is the following 3a. Section included:
Academic course for leisure education
Laying down the admission requirements
section 11a. (1) to the academic course for leisure education, people are to allow the
1 the 18 age and meet the requirements pursuant to § 3 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 with the proviso that takes the place of the in-service the pursuit of leisure care to full-time school, 2.
(2) as regards the procedure of admission to a university course for leisure education are the §§ 6, apply by analogy to 8 and 9.
(3) the study commissions have according to the requirements of the curriculum through regulation the necessary detailed specifications for par. 1 No. 2 as well as to make the admissions process. Nos. 1 and 2 shall apply section 3 para 3 with the proviso that the pursuit of leisure care in all-day school forms takes the place of the in-service."
4. the existing text of § 15 receives the sales designation (1) and the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the table of contents the 3a." Concerning section, § 1 Z 2, as well as the 3a. II No. 290/2011 section as amended the regulation BGBl. at the end of the day in the Federal Law Gazette into force."