334. Decree of the Federal Minister for health information for the public by food business operators in the retail
On the basis of § 38 4 of food safety and Consumer Protection Act - LMSVG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 95/2010, is prescribed:
1. (1) food business operators in accordance with § 3 Z 11 LMSVG have retailed in accordance with article 3 No. 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 178/2002 laying down the General principles and requirements of food law, establishing the European authority for food safety and establishing procedures to food safety, OJ No. L 31 of the 1.2.2002 in the currently valid version, if they have reason to believe that a food distributed by them in accordance with § 5 ABS. 5 1 LMSVG Z is harmful and thus a larger population is at risk (common risk), in accordance with article 38, paragraph 1 No. 5 lit. (a) immediately make a public information LMSVG.
(2) informing the public in accordance with paragraph 1 by a posting at the cash desks in the retail trade to take place. The notice must contain the following information: 1 the name of the food, 2. the producer, manufacturer, importer or distributor, 3. why the food injurious to health is, 4. the warning for the consumption of food, 5. the note that the warning does not imply, that the toxicity of food from the producer, manufacturer, importer or distributor has been created, and 6 the measures taken or envisaged.
(3) the notice referred to in paragraph 2 must be 1 clearly visible (at least A 4 format, font size small letter 5 mm) and 2. be easy to read.
(4) the notice referred to in paragraph 2 has 1 packaged foods until the end indicated on the packaging of the consumption date or the date of minimum durability in accordance with the provisions of the food labeling regulations 1993 - LMKV, BGBl. No. 72 in the currently valid version, to remain 2. unpacked food until the end of its shelf life to be expected, but no more than two weeks in the retail sector. The information must be accessible in all establishments of a company in which the affected foods in transport was brought.
(5) the food business operator has an Internet site, which is also the distance of the food, information to the public in accordance with paragraph has to be 1 also immediately recognizable on this for the consumer.
§ 2. In the case of food-borne outbreaks in accordance with § 43 para. 3 LMSVG the poster by the food business operators in the retail sector has to contain the following information: 1 the name of the food, 2. the producer, manufacturer, importer or distributor, 3. the risks associated with the food, 4. the warning against the consumption of food, 5. the note that the warning does not imply that the risk from the producer , Manufacturer, importer or distributor has been caused, and 6 the measures taken or envisaged.
Section 1, paragraph 2, first sentence, and paragraph 3, 4 and 5 shall apply.
§ 3. The personal names used in this regulation, the selected form applies to both sexes.