351. Regulation of the Federal Minister for education, art and culture on the aptitude tests, final exams and qualification exams at schools for the training of physical educators and instructors
On the basis of sections 4 and 7 of the Federal law on schools for the training of physical educators and instructors, BGBl. No. 140/1974, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 91/2005, and of paragraphs 7, 8, 39, and 40 of the Education Act, Federal Law Gazette no 472/1986, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 73/2011, is prescribed:
§ 1. This Regulation shall apply for the public and equipped with public law schools for the training of physical educators and instructors suitability tests carried out, audits and qualification tests.
2. (1) consists of the aptitude test 1 a written and an oral exam in the testing expert of German as well as 2 a practical exam.
(2) before passing the qualifying examination, the physical suitability of candidates and candidates is to determine. Proof of physical fitness has a corresponding medical certificate, which must be not older than six months must be according to medical criteria. Concerns with regard to the physical fitness occur during training, the presentation of a medical certificate may be required again.
(3) the tests referred to in paragraph 1 are eliminated Nos. 1 and 2 for candidates in the course for the training of trainers and coaches, unless they have successfully completed the training course for sport and physical education teachers, as well as for the training of teachers and instructors for exercise and sports with the corresponding specialty. The examination referred to in paragraph 1 is Z 2 for candidates in the course for the training of trainers and coaches, unless they have successfully completed the training course for instructors and instructors which is same kind of sport or the course for the training of sport and physical education teachers, who have a focus in the course of the training, the subject of the training.
(4) regarding the training course for sport and physical education teachers can in case of existence of physical impairments of the candidate or the candidates in the Appendix A. 1 these disciplines the power is adjusted the level of impairment.
(5) the qualifying examination is required to the extent as equivalent transactions detected; Moreover, the principal or the principal has to find.
3. (1) consists of an essay with professional theme exam examination in the exam subject German. It is determining whether the candidate and the candidate 1 via a reasonable fluency and has 2 user settings, adequate professional interests, motivations and ingenuity. The working time has to be an hour.
(2) the oral examination in the German testing is determining the development of skills in the linguistic expression.
(3) the practical test shall be performed according to the rules laid down in the "practical test".
4. (1) has the principal or the principal to make the arrangements necessary for the proper conduct of examination tests.
(2) the tasks shall be communicated to the Prüfungskandidatin and the candidates immediately before the exam exam. The time used for the communication of the task is not to include in the working time.
(3) simulated services (E.g. due to use of unauthorized AIDS or AIDS) are not to be judged; in this case, exam testing at the next exam date with new task may be filed again.
(4) unauthorized AIDS, could use the Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates are to take these off, to join the testing protocol and to return after the relevant date of examination.
(5) over the course of the examination, each monitor teacher has to do log in the beginning and end of the supervision, begin and end the absence of individual Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates of the exam room, the date of delivery of the individual papers, note the number of side dishes, as well as any specific incidents, especially those pursuant to par. 3 and 4, are.
Carrying out the oral and practical examination
5. (1) the oral examination and the practical examination can take place on the day of the exam testing or on the day following the exam exam. The appearance to the practical examination is permitted only if the health suitability according to § 2 para 2 was determined.
(2) the principal or the principal has for the proper conduct of oral and practical tests to take necessary precautions.
(3) in the oral and practical examination, inspecting several Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates at the same time is permitted, provided this to test knowledge and skills can be determined in a safe way and enables the nature of the test area.
(4) the Prüfungskandidatin, or the candidate when solving a task of unauthorized AIDS or AIDS, uses is not to judge the particular task and to make a new task.
(5) the duties provided by the Prüfungskandidatin and the candidates in the context of oral and practical examination are to be noted in the audit log.
(6) the Prüfungskandidatin and the candidates is part of the oral exam to submit a task to answer.
(7) no reliable assessment basis, results from the solution of the problem is another task to make.
(8) the oral and practical exam is each not more time to use than is necessary for obtaining a secure assessment.
The services of the Prüfungskandidatin and of the candidates on the qualifying examination are § 6 (1) in each testing area of the auditor or the auditor to evaluate (individual reviews). By the Prüfungskandidatinnen and given to candidates at the solution of the task knowledge of the testing area and independence in thinking are based on the assessment of the performance. In addition, the provisions of article 11, paragraph 2, 5 and 7, § 15 para 1 and 3, article 16, paragraph 1 find Z 1 and par. 2 of the performance evaluation regulation, Federal Law Gazette No. 371/1974, in the current version, you receive application. A positive assessment must be only, all in only prescribed the eligible system minimum requirements are met.
(2) on the basis of the test results to establish, taking into account the achievements of the school in a Conference in accordance with § 8 para 2 of the Education Act in amended, whether has the Prüfungskandidatin and the candidate passed the examination"" or because of lack of fitness "fail" (overall assessment) is referred to in paragraph 1.
(3) establishing the overall evaluation, the verified written papers and are all examiners and Auditors as well as the principal or the principal to make the Prüfungskandidatin and tasks the candidates in the oral and practical examination are presented at the beginning of the Conference to be held in accordance with paragraph 2.
(4) which are fixed overall assessment of the benefits of Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates to announce these within the framework of the Conference of examiners and Auditors (para. 2). Has the Prüfungskandidatin or the candidate passed the test and she or he joins the school, the overall assessment is at the same time recording with stop at the official notice board to announce the school or in any other appropriate way. The Prüfungskandidatin or the candidate failed the test or can she or he but not included due to lack of space in the school are, the overall assessment is at the same time rejecting the recording to announce in writing.
(5) the individual assessments (para. 1) and the overall assessment (para. 2) are to record in the audit log. The audit log is to present the Chairman or the Chairman and all examiners and Auditors.
Prevention and withdrawal
Section 7 (1) is a Prüfungskandidatin, or a candidate at the passing of the exam examination or an oral or practical examination of part prevents question testing with new task may be rescheduled otherwise if possible in the same exam, in the next following on the Elimination of the reason of preventing exam.
(2) assessed written, oral and practical exams will remain valid. A Prüfungskandidatin or an examination candidate is however only temporarily prevented, is opportunity to continue the oral and practical examination, if necessary, under new terms of reference, to give you and him whenever possible.
(3) paragraphs 1 and 2 shall apply where the Prüfungskandidatin or the candidate withdraws an oral or a practical test of the part by a written, mutatis mutandis to those cases. After accepting the task of withdrawal is no longer permitted; the relevant examination of part of is to assess.
8. (1) can a candidate or a candidate due to lack of space are not included in the school, is to issue a certificate on her or his desire about the individual evaluations and the overall assessment.
(2) the certificate form for the certificate on the qualifying examination is to make S according to the system.
Final examination and qualification examination
9. (1) the audit and the qualification examination have from an exam exam and an oral exam or an oral and a practical examination in accordance with annexes A. 1 to D to exist.
(2) any semester exam about a compulsory subject is 1st as oral examination in the relevant compulsory subject, unless it's a theoretical subject to duty, or 2 as additional practical exam within the framework of the final - or qualification examination, if it is a practical obligation subject to drop.
§ 10 Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates at the request of passing the final examination or qualification examination in individual areas of examination are to remove, if 1 the audit area concerned within the framework of a) the final exam of an another training course for the training of physical education teachers, or, b) of at least equivalent State or state-recognised training or c) a matriculation examination, a Reifeprüfung and vet diploma examination, a diploma, a maturity - and qualification examination or a qualification examination on a different type of school (form , Subject area) have already filed with success, and 2. the equivalence of the test determines the principal or the principal.
§ 11. The testing area of the audit and the qualification examination but only the content of the last semester of regulation which curricula for schools for the training of physical educators and instructors be adopted in the case of article 10, paragraph 2 each has the entire curriculum of the corresponding mandatory item in accordance with.
12. (1) has the principal or the principal to make the arrangements necessary for the proper verification of exam, the oral and practical exam.
(2) for the verification of exam, section 4 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(3) the oral examination and the practical examination have possible on the day of the exam testing or at the exam testing to take place the following day.
(4) in the context of an oral exam not more Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates must be checked at the same time, however, is allowed during an oral exam of a Prüfungskandidatin or a candidates the output of tasks to other Prüfungskandidatinnen and exam candidates to prepare.
(5) within the framework of the practical test, inspecting several Prüfungskandidatinnen and candidates at the same time is allowed, provided that it allows the specificity of the test area.
(6) the Prüfungskandidatin or the candidate when solving a task of unauthorized AIDS or AIDS, uses is not to judge the particular task and to make a new task.
(7) the tasks of the Prüfungskandidatin and the candidates in the context of oral and practical examination are to be noted in the audit log.
(8) for the conduct of the oral examination, also article 6 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
§ 13. The repetition of tests of the final and qualification examination is three years, counting from the date of first entry to perform according to the examination regulations at this time. At that time, the final and qualification examination is according to the applicable examination regulations making, which are successfully deposited checks of comparable scope and content not to repeat.
Section 14 (1) is the testimony for the final examination in accordance with Annex F to make the testimony for the qualification examination in accordance with Annex G. A light green vacuum in accordance with Annex H shall be used for these certificates.
(2) in the case of elimination of testing areas according to § 11, a corresponding note record is in the certificate.
15. (1) this regulation with October 1, 2011 enter into force.
(2) with the entry into force of this regulation, Ordinance, the aptitude tests, final exams and qualifications examinations at schools for the training of physical educators and instructors, Federal Law Gazette II No. 49 / 1993, 265/1996, 83/2000, 141/1985, 287/2004, and 306/2006 override occurs no. 530/1992, as amended by the regulations Federal Law Gazette. However, the latter Regulation apply to courses that were established prior to October 1, 2011.