101. Federal law that modifies the Finanzprokuraturgesetz
The National Council has decided:
The Federal Act on the Finanzprokuratur (Finanzprokuraturgesetz - ProkG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2008, amended with Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010, is amended as follows:
1. the existing text of section 16 will receive the sales designation (1).
2. § 16 are added to following paragraph 2 to 6:
"(2) the content of the curate uranwaelte pursuant to § 11 subsection 2 is determined by the level of content and is in the
7.586,90 a fixed salary of function group 9 of the use Group A1 according to § 31 GehG to the President of the Finanzprokuratur.
(3) article 8, paragraph 1 VBG GehG or section 19 shall apply with the proviso that for the Vorrückungen of the salary level 1 in the salary level 2 a period of eleven years, in addition a 4th period is required in place of the two-year period, for the salary level and the Vorrückungen.
(4) a quiet pleasure enabled service allowance in the amount of 250 euro, all Pro-curate uranwaelten deserves an allowance 45,10 EUR the senior curate-Uranwalt.
(5) with the content, all quantitative and temporal additional services are included. Other allowances are also not planned. Change the fixed salary of function group 7 of the use Group A1 according to § 31 para 2 subpara 1 lit. a GehG, so change in the same proportion the amounts shown in the table in paragraph 2.
(6) the legal officials in the legal service, which meet the requirements of section 11 and are still not appointed in the Pro-curate Uranwalt, as well as all non-legal staff of the Finanzprokuratur are to pay according to the grade scheme of General Management Service (GehG or VBG)."
3. Article 23 the following paragraph 3 is added: "(3) a servant within the meaning of paragraph 1 may by written declaration its transfer to salaries according to § 16 at the earliest with effect from January 1, 2012 cause. Such a written statement can be legally at the earliest on 1 December 2011 and no later than 29 February 2012
be delivered. It is void, if the staff member has attached a condition to you. The transfer will be effective with the first of the month, following the Declaration."