380. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Carinthia is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of November 18, 2011 after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Carinthia
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Carinthia;
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the of the / from the homeowner to the House Besorgerin for which pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the House Besorgerin law service deliverables per month payable fee is:
1. for living space per square meter floor space €0,2218, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2218, 3. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of pavement surface €0,4033.
(2) the replacement of material costs according to § 8 of the caretaker law monthly as a supplement to the fee payable shall be 15% to para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 set the resulting amount of the fee.
(3) the Sperrgeld to pursuant to section 10 of the caretaker law to the House Besorgerin or representative ordered his or her will, if the services of / are taken before midnight to complete the House besorgers €4.50, if the services of / the House besorgers be taken for 24 hours to complete, set with 5,-€.
(4) which is resulting sum from paragraphs 1 and 2 commercial be rounded to cents.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin is due in addition to the remuneration, which is on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him/her, following on charges related to a house work carried:
1 one more time per the dual remuneration: a) to repair a yard facade;
(b) in the case of repairs a street facade with Stieg House Windows.
(c) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to.
2. one more time per the simple charge: a) to repair a street façade without a boarding house window;
(b) in the case of repair a facade of a light Court.
(c) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack); moves a such riser only for individual floors or stairs, he deserves on this share.
3. the fee is according to Nos. 1 and 2, if such work be completed within a period of two months, after their monthly pay akontoweise in the other case.
4. the payment of the fee has to Nos. 1 and 2 be apportioned immediately to take place when the caretaker service before completing all repair and cleaning work was terminated.
(2) for the cleaning of garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of garbage can solve a monthly lump sum goes to, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the in paragraph 3 of set total.
(3) for extraordinary others of the / of the House Besorgerin worked and proven work an hourly rate of €8.27 is due. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on real estate M 11/2011/XXVI/99/11 other fee rates are set. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that payment is 10th of the following month at the latest.
(4) for the cleaning of Abortes used by the house parties, €21.26 monthly fees by any of these parties. For cleaning an Abortes which is - used by an indeterminate number of persons other than operating systems - €42,52 charges per month.
(5) a lump sum of €57.05 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(6) according to para 1 to 5 the surcharge pursuant to § 2 para 2 is then added the remuneration, if it's cleaning operations.
(7) an hourly rate of €5,63 deserves for agreed compulsory attendance. On Sundays and public holidays, the hourly wage rate increased to €11,26.
(8) must the extraordinary cleaning work is done according to para 1 to 3 on Sundays and public holidays due to special reasons, a surcharge of 100% is due to for that purpose.
(9) a fee of €16,78 monthly deserves per washing machine for the care of machine laundry rooms. Is from the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
§ 4. She goes to 3 fixed remuneration for cleaning sidewalks, walkways and other walkable and trafficable areas and their coating with ice, unless they are included no. 3 in the calculation of remuneration according to section 2, paragraph 1, pursuant to § 2 para 1 Z.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year pro rata
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of December 2, 2010, M 20/2010/XXVI/99/14, Federal Law Gazette II No. 409/2010, and comes into force on January 1, 2012.