385th regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, of a home work rate for home worker in the chain stitch Embroidery is issued
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with article 34, paragraph 1 homework Act 1960, BGBl. No. 105/1961, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 74/2009, empowered, to adopt at the request of a collective agreement-enabled corporate of workers home working rates.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has adopted with decision of November 21, 2011 to hold a Senate hearing following home working rates:
Home working rates
for home worker in the chain stitch Embroidery
§ 1. This home work rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Vorarlberg.
2. objective: for all home work in the field of chain stitch embroidery.
3. personally: for all contracting entities (intermediaries), who employ Maidservant for the work listed under no. 2, and for all home worker, which granted such assignments.
Beginning of the effectiveness and validity
§ 2. This home work rate enters into force in accordance with section 35, paragraph 1, of the home work Act for all orders (home work), running from January 1, 2012 of the Maidservant and homeworking law applies to a repeal or amendment in accordance with article 36, paragraph 1 1960.
1 minimum hourly rate: for other embroidery (Festonieren and burnout), the minimum hourly wage is €6.30.
2. supplement: embroidery orders, carried out with three or more colors or embroidery materials, receive 10% a surcharge.
3. surcharge embroidery orders, provided the sewing (handmade) of at least five threads receive an additional 10%.