403. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, which is the Chamber of pharmacists election rules 2001geändert
On the basis of § 33 of the pharmacist Chamber Act 2001, Federal Law Gazette I no. 111, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 64/2011, is prescribed:
The regulation on the organisation of the elections in the Austrian Chamber of pharmacists, (Chamber of pharmacists election regulations 2001), Federal Law Gazette II No. 339, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 392/2010, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 19 para 2 and 3:
"(2) the approved election proposals are the main Election Commission not later than seven weeks before election day to be published. The order of election proposals in the statement depends on the number of mandates of the candidate groups at the last election of the Executive Committee and the Congress of delegates in the respective constituency. Same number of mandate decisive determined number of votes at the last election in the electoral district for the election advertising group. Election advertising groups, which were not previously represented in the Chamber Board of Directors and the delegates meeting in the constituency, are ranked according to the other candidate groups according to the time of the arrival of the election proposal.
(3) the approved election proposals are to put on during the last ten days before election day to the entities referred to in the election Proclamation for inspection."
2. paragraph 4 deleted § 19.
3. in article 20, paragraph 2, the bracket expression "(§ 19 Abs. 3) is" by the parenthetical expression "(§ 19 Abs. 2)" replaced.
4. According to article 29, paragraph 4, the following paragraph 4a is inserted:
"(4a) in one electoral district, in which only one approved proposal existed for an electoral body, as many candidates as members of the Chamber Board of Directors and the Assembly of delegates in the order of the election proposal are chosen as mandates are to forgive."
5. § 29 para 6 first sentence reads:
"The main Electoral Commission has to explain the identified candidate as elected which in accordance with paragraph 4 and paragraph 4a."