432 regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology of the motor vehicles Act regulation is changed (57. amendment to the KDV 1967) 1967
Due to the combined driving Act 1967, BGBl. No. 267, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 116/2010, is prescribed:
The motor vehicles Act regulation 1967, BGBl. No. 399, as last amended by the regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 458/2010, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 8 b of paragraph 3:
"(3) the confirmation of the manufacturer or his authorised representative in the Member State of registration in accordance with paragraph 2 is two years from the date of issue. After this time is a new confirmation due to a renewed examination of the vehicle with regard to the compliance of its noise-relevant parts and their effects with the original to make Maß-giving State for the first exhibition of the confirmation. These measured values, they may exceed the originally gemesse a values by not more than 2 dB(A). This confirmation shall be two years from the date of the examination."
2. in article 11, paragraph 8, the third movement is eliminated.
3. § 17a para 2 is as follows:
"(2) the marking of the, the tell-tales operated directly from the handlebars and indicators of two or three-wheel motor vehicles must the annexes to the directive 2009/80/EC, ABl.Nr. L 202 of August 4, 2009, S 16, meet."
4. paragraph 19 b paragraph 5:
"(5) roll-over protection structure must the provisions of the annexes to the respective EC directive to wheeled agricultural or forestry tractors of class lof
1. 2009/57/EC (roll-over protective structure), OJ No. L 261 of October 3, 2009, S 1, 2. 2009/75/EC (roll-over protective structures - static test), OJ Nr. L 261, 40, 3. 86/298 / EEC (rear mounted roll-over protection structure) as amended by the directive 2010/22/EC, OJ "No. L 91 of 10 April 2010, S 1, or 4. 87/402 / EEC (front mounted roll-over protection structure) as amended by the directive 2010/22/EU, correspond to."
5. section 20a para 1 No. 2 is:
'2. Annex II of Directive 2003/37/EC, as amended by Directive 2010/62/EC, OJ "No. L 238 of 9 September, 2010, S 7, or in the" 6 § 22a para 1 subpara 2 lit. l is eliminated.
7. in Article 22a, paragraph 1, the point is replaced at the end of the No. 7 by a semi-colon and following Z 8 added:
"8. the attaching of type-approved window film."
8. in article 27a, paragraph 1, the point is replaced at the end of the Z 8 by a comma and appended the following Z 9:
9 § 27a para 2 is as follows:
"(2) section 1 is also motor bikes with the permanent location in Monaco to apply, even if they do no indicator or only an insurance license plate according to the local regulations."
10 § 52 para 10 Z 1 to 10 is:
"1. steering equipment the provisions of Directive 2009/66/EC, OJ" No. L 201 of August 1, 2009, 2. load platforms the provisions of annex I of to Directive 2009/60/EC, OJ No. L 198 of July 30, 2009, S-15, as amended by the directive 2010/62/EU, 3. masses and dimensions directives 2009/144/EC, OJ No. L 27 of January 30, 2010, S 33, as amended by the directive 2010/62/EC, and 2009/63/EC, 4. coupling devices the provisions of Directive 2009/144/EC as amended by Directive 2010/62/EU, 5 new space created to the wheel cover the provisions of Directive 2009/144/EC amended by Directive 2010/62/EU, 6 PTO and its protective cover the provisions of Directive 86/297/EEC , OJ No. L 186 of 8 July 1986, S 19, as amended by the directive 2010/62/EU, 7 speed controller, the provisions of Directive 2009/144/EC as amended by Directive 2010/62/EU, 8 protection of drive components, preceding parts and wheels, additional safety requirements for particular applications and operating instructions the provisions of the directive never 2009/144/EC as amended by Directive 2010/62/EU ", 9 operating of the trailer brakes the provisions of Directive 2009/144/EC as amended by Directive 2010/62/EU, 10 design speed the provisions of annex I of to Directive 2009/60/EC as amended by Directive 2010/62/EU," 11. In § 52 paragraph 10 the point is replaced at the end of the Z 12 by a comma and added following Z 13 and Z 14:
"13 operating space, access to the driver's seat and door and window complies with the annexes to Directive 80/720/EEC, OJ" No. L 194 of 28 July 1980, S 1, as amended by the directive 2010/62/EU, 14 installation, location, operation and identification of controls the annexes to Directive 86/415/EEC, OJ No. L 240 of 26 August 1986, S 1, as amended by the directive 2010/22/EU."
12 § 58 para 1 subpara 2 lit. a is as follows:
"(a) (when the AA not authorized for transport) trailers 10 km/h, bb) supporters in the context of an agricultural or forestry operation pursuant to § 62 para 4 cc 25 km/h) agricultural or forestry (lof) trailer machinery 25 km/h," 13. In section 62, after paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) the values of section 54 paragraph 2 (3.30 m) with regard to the permissible width shall be authoritative for towing agricultural trailers machinery not authorized for transport, interchangeable towed machinery or towed devices." With a width of more than 2.55 m the provisions of § 54 para 2 are first set to apply."
14. the heading to article 63a is as follows:
"The nature of school vehicles"
15. the heading to section 63 is b:
"School trips to form any applicant for a driving permission on the class A1, A2 or A"
16 paragraph 63 b paragraph 1:
"(1) school trips to form any applicant for a driving permission on the class A1, A2 and A be performed on motorcycles."
17. in § 64a para 3 No. 2.1.1, the expression "Class A" is replaced by "Categories A1, A2 and A".
18 paragraph 64 b paragraph 3:
"(3) the theoretical training for all classes of driving privilege has to be carried out according to the curriculum contained in annex 10a. Teaching lectures are through demonstrations and exercises to complement including using appropriate illustrative material and models (§ 64a para. 3). On various topics such as speed, distance, using the safety harness, impairment of driving ability or risk competence are to demonstrate appropriate awareness-raising films and to discuss their contents with the learner drivers to work on. Not more than four lessons may conveyed within 50 minutes each per day. The driving test can be placed at the earliest until after 14 calendar days after the commencement of the training with no classes may take place on the day of the driving test. A learner driver failed single sub richtseinheiten for excusable reasons, so the missed content can be arranged him also in the form of private lessons. This can be done also in less time (less lessons), but in any case, to hold in the records leading and justified."
19. in article 64, the expression "Class A" is replaced by "Class A1 and class A2 and A, both on direct entry" b paragraph 4 Z 1.
20 paragraph 64 b paragraph 5:
"(5) the practical training must be done by driving a motor vehicle under the supervision of an owner of a driving instructor card. For the training of candidates for the class A1 an additional qualification to arranging risk competence (§ 64f) must have been finished to the driving instructor card in addition. The training has to be done
1. for the class A1, as well as the classes A2 and A, both on direct entry on a motorcycle in the annex 10 b contained curriculum, whereby not all lessons on a motorcycle in the respective class; to be completed according to the Depending on the progress and skills of the trainees person A2 can also motorcycles of the class A1 in training for the class part and A motorcycles of the class A1 or A2 are used for the class part 2. category b according to the curriculum contained in the annex 10 c and 3 for categories C1, C, C1E and CE according to the curriculum contained in the annex 10 g.
She rides in the area with heavy traffic (urban area) anyway, to cover rides in the express services (such as highway, Highway) and class B also night trips. There are training for multiple classes at the same time, the night journey in training for another class can be performed. Training with cars, a driving instructor can educate at the same time only a learner driver. Per day may not more than four lessons conveyed. learner drivers in driving a motor vehicle"
21. in article 64, the expression "Class A" is replaced by "Class A1 and class A2 and A, both on direct entry" b subsection 6 Z 1.
22. According to article 64, paragraph 7 b the following paragraph 7a is inserted:
"(7a) be more than 18 months between individual parts of the training without any more lessons theoretical or practical training have been completed, so the parts previously completed will no longer be counted."
23. after article 64e 64f the following paragraph with heading shall be inserted:
"Additional training to teach risk competence
§ 64f. (1) (b) paragraph 5 includes additional training to teach risk competence pursuant to § 64 eight teaching units to the extent of 50 minutes, in which to convey the following content:
1 concepts for risk behaviour and competence development of young people from youth sociology, pedagogy and developmental psychology, 2. the risk competence model (perceiving - judging - deciding), 3. the significance of risk competence development in young people to the accident prevention, in particular with regard to driving motorcycles, 4. methods and tools to work with young people in the development of risk competence, 5. the implementation of the knowledge acquired in the Fahrschulausbildung and link with other methods , 6 joint confrontation with positions on the risk behaviour of young people.
These contents are with the presentation of the theory, to mediate discussions and practical exercises to perception of risk and the implementation in the classroom.
(2) the additional training to teach risk competence may be carried out only in approved driving instructor training facility (§ 64 c). The lecture to the mediation of risk competence must be persons, who have special knowledge of risk educational methods for accident prevention. These people are to announce the Governor. The completion of additional training qualified also in connection with the use of risk-pedagogical methods in the context of driver training for their implementation as a specialist lecturer."
24. According to article 69, paragraph 29 30 the following paragraph is added:
"(30) with regard to the changes made by the regulation BGBl. II no 432/2011 the following transitional rules apply:"
1 § 11 paragraph 8, Article 17a, paragraph 2, article 19 b para 5, § 52 para 10 Z-1 and Z 14 and annex 1 table III Z 4 each as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 do not apply to vehicles, the front in place are these provisions already approved; This must match the existing regulations but;
2. § 52 para 10 Z 2 to 10 and 13 respectively as amended by BGBl. II no 432/2011 shall apply with respect to a) vehicles of categories T1, T2 and T3 for vehicles, which in effect before step these provisions already approved; This must match the existing regulations but; such vehicles may not more for the first time be admitted up to the traffic after September 29, 2012;
b) vehicles of class T4. 3 for vehicles that already have; been approved before September 29, 2013 This must match the existing regulations but; such vehicles may not more for the first time be admitted up to the traffic after September 29, 2016;
(c) vehicles of categories T4. 1, T4. 2, T5, C, R, and S for vehicles, three years after the entry into force of the last separate directive must still be adopted already; approved This must match the existing regulations but; such vehicles may already not more for the first time be authorised to transport six years after entry into force of the last separate directive must still be adopted.
3. Unit 5 d in the amended Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 does not apply to previously assigned indicator;
(a) by 30 June 2012 are still flag labeled "BA", previous authority to assign "JU" or "KF"; from July 1, 2012 the certification owner of a vehicle assigned to "JU" or "KF" that is "BA", still a flag with the authority names, the ability to assign a label in accordance with annex II 5 d as amended by Federal Law Gazette has to request no. 432/2011;
(b) previously assigned to mark the authority named "BA", "JU" or "KF" remain more valid for upright registration of the vehicle; in the case of a registration or the assignment of other indicator during upright approval the designations of authority in accordance with annex 5 d as amended by Federal Law Gazette but II are use no. 432/2011; Freihaltungen of plates with the authority names "BA", "JU" or "KF" are valid, this time only until June 30, 2012 possible and at the latest up to
(c) Wunschkennzeichen authority called "BA", "JU" or "KF" may even in the case of a registration or the assignment of a mark during upright registration continues until the expiration of the right to conduct this request flag are used, unless they are reserved until 30 June 2012; an extension of the law to the leadership of this request flag is only possible if the period for the introduction of the respective extension request in accordance with Article 48a starts to run para 8a KFG until June 30, 2012; This period ends but in these cases anyway, with June 30, 2012;
4. when the authorities or the approved stock, needed to cover the current demand indicator boards with the authority names "BA", "JU" or "KF" may still for a period of three months after; used on June 30, 2012 and whose license plate assigned to
"5. a change of labelling (§ 5 ZustV) the concerned approval bodies and the concerned approval authority stamp (§ 10 ZustV) must be no later than 01 July 2012."
25. According to article 70, paragraph 12, 13 the following paragraph shall beadded:
"(13) the changes made by the regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 apply as follows:"
1 § 52 para 10 Z 2 to 10 and 13 respectively as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 regarding a) vehicles of categories T1, T2 and T3 at the end of the day of the announcement, b) vehicles of class T4. 3 with 29 September 2013 and c) vehicles of categories T4. 1, T4. 2, T5, C, R, and S three years after entry into force of the last separate directive must still be adopted;
2. the heading to § 63b, § 63 b para 1, § 64a para 3 No. 2.1.1, § 64b para 3, § 64b para 4 No. 1, § 64b para 5, § 64b subsection 6 Z 1, annex 10a and annex 10 b respectively as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 with 19 January 2013.
"3. Article 27a, paragraph 1 and plant 5 d as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 432/2011 with January 1st, 2012."
26. in annex 1 table III No. 4 is the entry in the column "measured up":
"2000/25/EC amended annex I (in g/kWh) 2010/22/EC or 97/68/EC amended annex III (in g/kWh) 2010/26/EU"
27. in annex 1 table III adds 4.2 following Z 4.3 after Z:
"4.3. for the vehicles referred to in Nos. 4.1 and 4.2 apply as of (date) after (net power) the following values for carbon monoxide, hydrocarbons, nitrogen oxides and particles:"
37 to 55.9 kW
56 to 74.9 kW
75 bis129, 9 kW
1 January 2011
28. in annex 5 d, VI concerning Styria chapter accounts for the authorities 'bra. Judenburg"and"bra. Knittelfeld"named"JU"and"KF"and it will in its place"bra. Murtal"is inserted with the label"MT".
29. in annex 5 d, chapter VI concerning Styria eliminates "exp. Bad Aussee "called"BA".
30. in annex 10a, Chapter 2 is in the table of contents:
"Theoretical content of the classes, except the"
31 system 10a Chapter 2 is as follows:
"2. theoretical content of the classes, except at the (8 lessons per week)
Overview of the theoretical training for the classes
-Minimum number of theoretical lessons - main topics - Trace of the theoretical driving test
Overview of the practical training for the classes
-Minimum number of practical lessons - outline of training (competency, basic training, home schooling, perfection training, exam preparation) - end of the practical driving test
Classification of motorcycles
-Motor bike - small motorcycle - "125cc motorcycle" - light motorcycle - motorcycle - motorcycle with sidecar - motor tricycle
Types of motorcycles
Driving license - licence:
-Personal requirements - classes A1, A2 and A - licence document-
Driving without a driving permission - driving without a licence
Obligations of the handlebar
-Carrying documents - carrying equipment - helmet wearing mandatory - mental and physical conditions - Checks on the vehicle, special meaning with the motorcycle
Motorcycle protective clothing
-Helmet - protective clothing - gloves - boots - kidney belt - accessories
Carriage of baggage
-On the motorcycle - trailer
Transport of persons
-Motorcycle (conditions on the motorcycle, requirements for the passenger, technical changes to the bike) - motorcycle with sidecar (conditions on the motorcycle, requirements for the passenger) - rules for the open or dismount allow
Stopping and parking
-Rechtsfahrordnung - Special driving - speed - pass before winding - Highway - side driving-
-Lighting equipment - use of lighting
Accident statistics - typical accident situations - active - passive - safety strategies in unavoidable accidents (single accident - "Escape in the area", collision accident involving an accident partner)
Risk competence (class A1: mandatory classes A2 and A: optional)
-Perception, evaluation and decision-making authority - driven risk factors - - stop physical reactions in risk situations - a risk situation for the renewed evaluation - conflict between accuracy - speed
Driving technique and driving dynamics
See and be seen
-See (read their own blind spots, visor, glasses, headlight illumination, street) - seen (driving with light, blind spots of other vehicles, parked vehicles, will become blocked, views shadow phenomenon)
-Fuel-saving driving - noise protective end driving
-Centrifugal force - liability circle (Kamm'scher circle) - seating position - curve technique (angle - curves style, speed, line in the curve - look technology, widths needed in the curve)-braking with the bike (target braking, emergency braking, avoiding an obstacle, brake with ABS)
Special risk situations when riding a motorcycle
-Impaired the ability to drive, fatigue, alcohol, drugs, medicines, disease - speed - high speed - holiday and group rides - riding in the mountains - overtake - side wind - hazard symbol with special meaning for the motorcyclists - slippery road conditions - driving in wet conditions - driving in poor visibility or at night - driving on unpaved roads
Dynamic characteristics of special vehicles
-Scooter - motorcycle with sidecar
Technical modifications to the vehicle
"- Motor (motor oil, engine cooling) - transmission (clutch, gearbox, chain drive, toothed belt drive, cardan shaft drive) - chassis: frame, forks, swingarm, suspension - damping, wheels - tyres, braking system (brakes, braking force transfers, review - level brakes, brake pad wear)"
32. system is 10B:
"Annex 10 b
to § 64 paragraph 5 b
Syllabus for the practical training for the classes
Every training action is to proceed systematically according to following steps:
1. preparation and planning exercise (including convenient location, required equipment, teaching aids, etc.)
2. clarification of the legal requirements and safety of exercise (including proper use a helmet and other necessary protective equipment, assessment of the suitability of the candidates according to the qualifications) 3 preparation and briefing of the student (and others are to explain all the exercises before the first implementation in place training and to present) 4 implementation of exercise 5 manufacture of reference of the exercise to participate in future traffic (in particular meeting the risk situation specific to , the possible preparation, explanation of risk-optimized behaviour) 6 assessment of behavior (joint meeting of the behaviour of the student, creating opportunities for improvement, training the competence of learning from successes and failures) B. content
Implementation of verification clogging that is necessary before starting a trip, as well as correct operation of the motor vehicle
Preparation of start, drive preparation, shunting, seat position
Basic prints control
Parking lot or possible traffic-free road
Go riding with passenger track Lane, Anfah-ren, switch, brake, circle drive, Achterfah-ren, fronds, trial stop, mountain, makeshift start with motor, Kleť-tern,
Introduction to the reverse sweeping space. Construction of the three-training of view of
Proper use of the roadway. Target clear move
Active and passive Alder-ben of traffic dynamics. Construction of the Blickfiltertrai Ning
Driving on roads with more traffic. Selection for:
Cross points, keep up and counter transport line
Negotiate selected teaching routes and maneuver commentary
Introduction to the appropriate traffic tactics. Special vehicle loading Mr research
All of the site accessible traffic facilities
Target driving overland, Dynomentraining, defensive tactics, special control, in particular with regard to typical for motorcycles situations where the handlebar is led by scaring to reflexar quality false responses, as well as performing a dangerous stunt, test prep
Review of automotive witness traffic and operational safety
As far as possible in the historical room
Simple checks that can be carried on the vehicle without tools
An applicant is mainly to convey steering permission class A1 are in content following the amount by a total of two lessons in the appropriate situations, where to enter the class-specific features:
1 risk expertise (content in accordance with Appendix 10a), 2 rides in fast traffic (such as highway, highway; in particular retracting, pointing to the risks with lower speeds and lower acceleration is, and overhauled be), 3. overtaking (pointing out the risks through reduced acceleration), 4. ancestors next to or between already-suspended vehicles (in particular Übersehenwerden looking shadow effects of as blind spot and concealment), 5 misconceptions of other road users (particularly incorrect assessment of the Annäherungsge speed in confusion with a motor bike)."