456 regulation of the Federal Chancellor concerning women promotion plan for the Federal Chancellor's Office
As a result of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), BGBI. No. 100/1993, as last amended by the Federal law BGBI. I no. 6/2011, is prescribed:
Wife promotion plan for the Federal Chancellor's Office
Table of contents 1 main piece - goals and measures for achieving the goals of article 1 objectives § 2 measures for achieving the goals of article 3 preferred recording section 4 preferred appointment/order § 5 tender article 6 selection criteria section 7 selection procedures article 8 measures to protect of dignity at the workplace § 9 linguistic equality article 10 information work § 11 reform measures/future programs § 12 resources to support the equal treatment Ombudsman section 13 information rights 2. main piece - special support measures 1. Measures in the field of education and training § 14 increasing the proportion of women through measures of the education and training section 15 lecturers and teaching materials 2. promoting the professional advancement of § 16 career and career planning section 17 occupation of managerial § 18 improving internal information 3 promotion of re entry article 19 information article 20 moving re-entry 4. Measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family section 21 care duties, more flexible forms of working time, part-time work section 22 part-time employment and management responsibility 5. Measures for improving the woman shares in commissions and advisory boards section 23 promote the involvement of women section 24 entry into force annex 1 represent areas of the equal treatment Ombudsman annex 2 objective to increase the percentage of women 1 main piece
Objectives and measures to achieve targets
1. (1) the Federal Chancellor's Office is committed to an active policy of equal treatment, to ensure equality for women and men.
(2) with the implementation of the plan of woman promotion want track and reached the following objectives: 1. promote the recognition of women as equivalent and equal partners in the professional world and promoting a positive attitude towards the employment of women at all levels, the promotion and strengthening of professional identity, to take of self-consciousness by women and the willingness to create, influence and responsibility to take 2. , 3. the promotion of consensus about the equivalence of the work of women and men and the promotion of the acceptance of the use of parental leave by men in the Department, 4. the removal of existing disadvantages for women, 5. improving the reconciliation of work and family for women and men, 6 the promotion of an equitable representation of women in all decision-making structures, at least according to their share of the employment , 7. the increase in the percentage of women in all usage or remuneration groups and functional group of evaluation, in which women are under-represented, 8 raising the proportion of women in management positions as well as in features, commissions, and committees, in which women are under-represented, 9 in measures and policies, in particular in the area of organizational and human resources of the Federal Chancellery, the guiding principle of gender mainstreaming will attention; the instrument should be made usable for the advancement of women.
10. the measures to promote women are to integrate 2 in the system of human resources planning and human resources development. Measures to achieve targets
Section 2 (1) at all levels is to achieve equality in the Federal Chancellor's Office.
(2) in particular the human resources department and all functional units of the Organization have to be taken measures to support and to participate in their elaboration.
(3) the woman promotion plan by the compliance officer in an appropriate manner to the knowledge is all - also newly occurring - staff.
(4) participation in information meetings of the compliance officer or the individual contacting the competent compliance officer within the service period all employees are after consultation with the Office of management to enable.
§ 3. For all those using groups/remuneration groups where an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 b B GlBG which are applicants that are not less suitable for the targeted position than the best competitors, prefers to record.
4. (1) applications from women during a prescribed form of absence of the place of employment or service pari passu with other applications to take into account; § 3 shall apply mutatis mutandis.
(2) If more than one suitable application the corresponding applicants and applicants that are to point out that a possibility of complaint to the equal treatment Commission available to them.
Invitation to tender
5. (1) all tender texts according to the tender law (ED), BGBI. No. 85/1989, and internal tenders are worded in gender-neutral form.
(2) as long as the requirements of article 11 are not met b and 11 c B GlBG, is for all tenders of posts and functions in the specification text expressly to point out, that to increase the percentage of women in posts and in management positions, and women are strongly invited to apply. In the specification text, it is also pointed out that applicants be included preferably at equal fitness.
(3) if the proportion of women in the area of effect of the service authority in a use or function is below 50%, should be noted in the specification explicitly, that applications from women for positions of this use (classification) or function are particularly desirable.
(4) prior to the tender of a function is to check whether this function with decreased week stint (working part) can be exercised. Is a note to include in the specification text.
(5) requirement profiles for functions must be clearly defined, correspond to the actual needs of the function and so, are that women are disadvantaged either directly or indirectly.
6. (1) the selection criteria in accordance with § 5 are B GlBG note.
(2) in job interviews, Ms. discriminatory issues (including family planning) are not permitted. Evaluate the suitability of must used no assessment criteria based on a discriminatory, stereotypical roles understanding of equality.
§ 7 (1) the selection decision in particular the following criteria must be non-discriminatory used: 1. existing or past a) interruption of employment, b) part-time employment, 2. age and marital status.
(2) the existence of a pregnancy may be reason to reject inclusion in the employment relationship.
(3) criteria for job interviews are to create that they neither directly nor indirectly discriminate against women.
(4) assessing leadership is also social competence as to attract criterion.
(5) who are on a leave to pay tribute to acquired skills and qualifications.
Measures for the protection of dignity in the workplace
Section 8 (1) is to protect the dignity of employees in the workplace. Behaviors which violate human dignity or aimed at this, especially derogatory or insulting statements and representations, gender-based and sexual harassment and discrimination main piece of the federal equal treatment Act are 2 according to do not and must not be tolerated by superiors. The employer has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness.
The employees are .(2) by the superiors about the legal and other options, to put up with violations of their dignity in the workplace, particularly in sexual or gender-based harassment and bullying to the military, to provide information, especially on the occasion of an appraisal interview.
(3) training on dealing with incidents of sexual or gender-based harassment, discrimination on ground of sex or ethnic origin, religion or belief, age or sexual orientation (non-discrimination), as well as bullying are to offer and recommend their visit.
(4) in determining the duties for the service workers and service workers, not discriminatory task assignments must be carried out.
(5) it is to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 9. All edicts, as well as internal and external documents of the Department are to use references in the form of feminine and masculine, or unisex.
§ 10 (1) which applicable Frauenförderungsplan is to publish on the homepage of the BKA (intranet).
(2) the woman promotion plan by the human resources department or Office management is noted all - in particular new entrants - employees and employees to bring.
(3) within the framework of basic training is to inform about the B GlBG and woman promotion plan.
Reform measures/future programs
§ 11 (1) in working groups concerning administrative reform measures, personnel planning and staff development, reorganization and future projects of the management innovation program is to contribute to a reasonable proportion of women.
(2) in structure and reorganization programs for personnel planning and staff development, care has to take on the advancement of women.
Resources to support the compliance officer
12. (1) the activities of the compliance officer and their representatives in accordance with the B GlBG and this promotion plan are part of the official activities. A professional disadvantage may arise from its function during their exercise or after leaving this the equal treatment of employees and their representatives.
(2) the managers have to ensure that the resources needed to carry out their activities (computer, personnel, space and expenses, financial resources) available are the equal treatment of employees and their representatives.
(3) in order to carry out their tasks after the B GlBG, the compliance officer of the employer are to support. For that necessary budget and other resources are available to make them. The compliance officer can take advantage of this material and personnel resources according to the principles of efficiency, expediency and economy.
(4) travel movements are in the exercise of its function as a compliance officer or participating in meetings or as a result of subpoenas by the federal equal treatment Commission mission in terms of travel fees regulation 1955, BGBI. No. 133.
§ 13. The Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues the following documents or data in automated form shall be transmitted: the compliance officer and their representatives B GlBG are 1 in the context of section 31 to provide information and to provide all requested information, such as evaluations from pm/sap or other statistical analyses available on request. These are statistical data in the form desired by the compliance officer and preparation for to provide;
2. statistical data are according to the regulation of the Federal Minister for social security and generations on the statistical data to be included in the reports of the equal treatment, BGBl. to make no. 774/1993, until 1 October of every second year available (to the Chair of the Working Group for equality issues);
3. reports on the completed training are to provide (to the Chair of the Working Group for equality issues) until 1 October each year. From this statistical data the percentage of women in the respective educational measures, as well as the number of training days - should be separately shown by gender -;
4. written information on scheduled trainings;
5. written information on function calls: a) specification coinciding with the information on the Staff Committee b) occupation of the appraisal Commission c) names and sequence of applications of d) the name of the person who has been entrusted with the function.
2. main piece
Special support measures
1. measures in the field of education and training
Increasing the proportion of women through measures of education and training
14. (1) task of immediate superiors is promptly and verifiably to inform their employees and employees about learning opportunities standing for selecting and to encourage them to participate.
(2) the therapists have to alert the staff on appropriate internal and external training sessions; Eg on the homepage of the BKA (intranet).
(3) in the case of seminars at the place of employment, so as to bring the course times are possible that urgent social activities, such as E.g. the fetching the children from the kindergarten, in spite of the course visit can be performed.
(4) participation in part-time education for official reasons is to ensure. The there hours that go about their normal weekly service time, are part-time employees who participate in training events, into account in the framework of the applicable legal regulation on the service obligation.
(5) the participation of individual supervision and coaching in case of justified need is to allow employees and employees in professional situations.
Lecturers and teaching materials
§ 15 (1) is aiming at increasing the proportion of women as presenters. Once a year, a list is submitted with the examiners and inspectors of the Department of the compliance officer. The competent compliance officer is included in the search for new speakers and examiners.
(2) curricula should contain no (indirectly) wife discriminatory content and to expand women-specific issues and gender-specific aspects.
2. professional promotion
Career and career planning
Section 16 (1) the employer has to interact with it, that is a family break not detrimental on the career and career planning for women and men.
(2) the advancement of women has not only the case management positions, but must be on all organizational and hierarchical levels actively encouraged by the employer and immediate superiors.
(3) in the appraisal interview, issues such as more flexible organisation of working time are, etc. imperative to address.
(4) the task of the Manager is to motivate employees to take on leadership positions, to stimulate the participation of special training seminars and to promote it by transferring tasks in personal responsibility (project management, grant and extension of approval authority).
(5) the participation of female (also part-time) servant leadership courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas where under-representation of women in the functions.
Cast of executives
§ 17 (1) sections 3 to 6 apply for inclusion, appointment or order accordingly.
(2) no application by women for management positions, is made are appropriate measures to use to qualify women for taking leadership responsibility in the context of succession planning, and to motivate by the service authority.
Improvement of internal information
§ 18. All the possibilities of the internal Exchange of information to be used or made known to promote the mobility of staff and increasing the potential of interested applicants.
3. promotion of the re-entry level
The servants are section 19 (1) to inform the personnel Department of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in the maternity-related. In particular, men on the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave or maternity leave of part of are noted.
(2) staff who apply for a reduction of the weekly service time, are proven to inform about the prerequisites and consequences generally.
(3) no later than four weeks before returning the is staff of the human resources department or by the superior to a conversation to invite, where the future use will be clarified after the re-entry.
(4) parents are servants planned internal and external training sessions to read about, unless the training time after maternity leave.
(5) the appropriate service authorities have to provide for a suitable post training for entering again, karenzierten.
(6) on a voluntary basis, participating in meetings or training sessions to allow is karenzierten staff.
Rolling back entry
§ 20. A rolling restart entry should be allowed in accordance with the interests of the service requirements in all fields of activity with accompanying measures such as reorganization and corresponding reduction of the remit. In an appraisal interview must be done verifiably.
4. measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
Care responsibilities, flexible forms of working time and/or part-time employment
Women - and family-friendly organizational changes and facilities, such as flexible work hours (E.g. shortening the block time, flexible possibilities of leisure balance, telework, job sharing, rotation models, etc.), back entrance programs are § 21 (1) budgetary possibilities and requirements of the service operation for full-time employees or the assurance of child care facilities to pursue.
(2) a working group of internal and external experts will be used for the purpose of the optimal implementation of these objectives. Organizational units, which exemplarily implement the measures are mentioned as "best practice" models.
(3) for women and men with care responsibilities are individual schemes of their working hours and their work arrangement to seek.
(4) for all employees and employees of the Department is to promote acceptance of the use of parental leave and part-time work because of child care responsibilities by men.
(5) care responsibilities are primarily taken into account in the approval of telework.
(6) applications in accordance with § 50a officials service law (BDG), BGBI. No. to examine reducing the BDG - leave vacations - week stint any occasion and applications pursuant to § 75 are 333/1979 i.d.g.F. - under appreciation of the situation of the persons concerned. Contract staff is to proceed accordingly.
(7) for the servants, not unprofessional professional disadvantage may caused by parental leave and part-time work.
Part-time work and leadership
Leadership positions and part-time not mutually § 22 (1).
(2) part-time work and telecommuting, also should be possible in all areas and on all functions and levels of qualifications, where this is compatible with the tasks of the workplace.
(3) the employer is attempting to create that leadership be made accessible also part-time workers the organizational requirements. Models of team work and project accountability in departments will be trialled.
5. measures to increase the women share in commissions and advisory boards
Promote the involvement of women
§ 23 HR managers and supervisors have women who seek the participation in committees and advisory boards, to support and promote. It is sure that the commissions provided for in the staff regulations where possible women are appropriately represented.
Entry into force
§ 24. This Regulation shall enter into force January 1, 2012.
Representative areas of the compliance officer in accordance with section 26 federal equal treatment Act
1: representation area Federal Chancellor's Office, Central Office for the section I 2.: representation area Federal Chancellor's Office, Central Office for the section II 3.: area of the Federal Chancellor's Office, Central Office for the section III 4. representation: representation area Federal Chancellor's Office, Central Office for the sections IV 5.: representation area Federal Chancellor's Office, Central Office for the sections V and VII 6: area of representation of Austrian State Archives 7: area of the asylum court representation