128. Federal law amending the Federal Act on the National Fund of the Republic of Austria for Victims of National Socialism
The National Council has decided:
The Federal Act on the National Fund of the Republic of Austria for Victims of National Socialism, BGBl. No 432/1995, as last amended by BGBl. I n ° 99/2010, shall be amended as follows:
(1) In Section 2a (1) (4), the point shall be replaced by a stroke, and the following Z 5 shall be added:
the conclusion and the implementation of agreements pursuant to § 2c (2) and (3). "
2. The previous text of § 2c receives the paragraph designation "§ 2d" . According to § 2b, the following new § 2c is inserted:
" § 2c (1) Without prejudice to the benefits provided for in § 7, the Federal Government shall apply to the Fund an amount of 6 million euros for the renovation and maintenance of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial. This amount is to be used for the doping of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation and for the rehabilitation of the pavilion of the memorial site in which the Austrian permanent exhibition is located.
(2) The Fund shall conclude a doping agreement with the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation, including in particular the partial amounts and dates of the doping, on the basis of the costs of the rehabilitation of the pavilion referred to in paragraph 1 above, which shall be subject to the Austrian Federal Finance Agency (Bundesfinanzierungsagentur GmbH) regulates the principles of the assessment of the funds and an adequate representation of Austria in the bodies of the Foundation.
(3) The Fund shall conclude agreements on the remediation of the pavilion referred to in paragraph 1, which shall, in particular, regulate the appropriate control rights of the Fund in the context of the rehabilitation process.
(4) The Federal Government shall provide the Fund with the administrative support necessary for the performance of the tasks referred to in paragraph 1.
(5) The Federal Government's grant to the Fund in accordance with paragraph 1 shall be made in part amounts corresponding to the actual needs; it shall be administered by the Fund in its own constituency. "
3. In § 8, the following paragraph 3 is added:
" (3) § 2a (1) Z 5, § 2c and § 2d, in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I No 128/2011, enter into force on 1 January 2012. "