128. Federal law that modifies the Federal law on the National Fund of the Republic of Austria for victims of national socialism
The National Council has decided:
The Federal law on the National Fund of the Republic of Austria for victims of national socialism, BGBl. No. 432/1995, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 99/2010, is amended as follows:
1 in § 2a para 1 No. 4, the point is replaced by a semi-colon and following Z 5 added: "5. the conclusion and implementation of agreements pursuant to article 2 c, paragraph 2 and 3."
2. the existing text of § 2c receives the paragraph called "§ 2d". According to § 2 b shall be inserted the following new section 2 c:
"§ 2c (1) without prejudice to the grants referred to in article 7 the Federal Government applies to an amount of EUR 6 million for the renovation and maintenance of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial the Fund." This amount is for the funding of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation and for the refurbishment of the Pavilion of the Memorial, in the Austrian permanent exhibition is located to use.
(2) the Fund includes a funding agreement which regulates in particular the amounts and dates of allocation, taking into consideration the cost of the refurbishment of the Pavilion that is referred to in paragraph 1, the voters with the Austrian Federal financing agency to principles of the investment of funds and adequate representation of in Austria in the bodies of the Foundation with the Auschwitz-Birkenau Foundation.
(3) the Fund includes agreements about the renovation of the Pavilion that is referred to in paragraph 1 which govern in particular adequate control of the Fund in the course of the restructuring.
(4) the Federal Government provides the administrative support required to carry out the tasks referred to in paragraph 1 the Fund.
(5) the attention of the Federal Government to the Fund referred to in paragraph 1 is made in instalments in accordance with the actual needs; It is to manage the Fund in an own billing circle."
3. in article 8 the following paragraph 3 is added after para. 2:
"(3) § 2a para 1 sub-para. 5, § 2c and 2d section, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 128/2011, at the 1.1.2012 into force."