458. Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth about safety regulations for shipping container - shipping container regulation 2011 (VBV 2011)
On the basis of § 3 paragraph 3, 6 para 2 and 3, 10 para 1, 12 paragraph 5, 19, 24 and 25 of the boilers Act, Federal Law Gazette no 211/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2007, is prescribed:
1. (1) this Regulation shall apply for
1. the pressure receptacles in ADR, RID and ADN and tanks for substances of class 2, which is not in accordance with the regulation on transportable pressure equipment (transportable pressure equipment Ordinance - ODGVO), BGBl. II no 291/2001, as last amended with Federal Law Gazette II No. 496/2003, or the regulation concerning transportable pressure equipment 2011 (ODGV 2011), Federal Law Gazette II No. 239/2011 in the currently valid version on the market brought or has been made where no reassessment of conformity , with respect to the filling, the periodic inspections, the intermediate and the extraordinary exams, 2. bottles, as regards supplementary provisions for colour coding and valve connections, 3rd Force gas tanks, their equipment including fixtures and pressure lines, with regard to the placing on the market, filling, the periodic checks, repairs and changes, 4. silo containers, with regard to the recurrent investigations, the periodic inspections, repairs and modifications, 5 bottles for portable equipment, including the bottles for rescue and BCDs and bottles , in respirators use see, with regard to the filling and the recurring studies, 6 containers for carbonated beverages, with regard to the placing and filling, 7.
Small non-refillable capsules for compressed or liquefied gases, with regard to the placing and filling, 8 aerosols and cartridges, with regard to the filling, 9 portable fire extinguishers, with regard to the filling and periodic controls, 10 thermal protective devices for equipment in accordance with Nos. 1 and 2, 11 operating and installation of bottle bundles, 12 facilities, personnel, approval and monitoring of filling stations.
(2) for pressure receptacles or tanks for the carriage of other than those referred to in the ODGV 2011 dangerous substances that are used only for the purpose of loading or unloading under pressure of gases during transport are essentially pressure-free, apply the relevant provisions of the ADR, RID and ADN.
(3) references to the ADR or RID in this regulation concern those provisions of ADN, re referencing appropriate sections of the ADR.
(4) references to technical rules are given in Annex B.
(5) cargo tanks in accordance with Z 1.2.1 of annexed to ADN gas tanker (tanker type G ADN) are no pressure equipment within the meaning of the boiler.
Z 5 of the pressure device regulation - DGVO, Federal Law Gazette are section 2 (1) force gas tanks to the article 3 II No. 426/1999, these vehicles permanently mounted tanks for gases serving storing drive these vehicles. This force gas tanks are allowed according to the provisions of the UN/ECE Regulations No. 67 and 110 are used also for the heating of these vehicles.
(2) silo transport containers are containers for transport of not the scope of ADR or RID under liquid, granular or powdery substances, which admitted only for the purpose of loading or discharging of compressed gases are.
(3) qualified are persons who are on the basis of their training and experience in a position to evaluate the safety of a device. You have the relevant for the device rules, to understand the technical regulations and manufacturer's instructions for installation, maintenance and operation.
(4) "COR" - European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road in accordance with § 2 No. 1 of the danger goods transport law - GGBG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 145/1998;
(5) 'RID' - rules for the international carriage of dangerous goods, annex C to the agreement on the international carriage by rail (COTIF) according to § 2 No. 2 of the GGBG;
(6) "ADN" - European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by inland waterways into Austrian law implemented by § 2 No. 3 of GGBG.
Deployment on the market and putting into operation
§ 3 (1) force gas tanks may be made available on the market, put into operation and operated, if they, depending on the type, the following provisions:
1. for power gas tanks, powered vehicles by liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) lines including fittings and pressure apply their equipment the provisions of UN/ECE Regulation No. 67;
2. motor gas tank, including fittings and pressure leading pipes powered vehicles by compressed natural gas (CNG) or bio-methane applicable to their equipment the provisions of UN/ECE Regulation No. 110.
(2) small non-refillable capsules for compressed or liquefied gas, which the provisions of the Appendix A. 1 match, may be made available on the market and used.
(3) containers for carbonated beverages, which the provisions of the annex. 2 match, are allowed on the market provided and used.
Colour marking and devices for connecting to other devices
§ 4 (1) of ADR or RID subject bottles apply in addition to the relevant provisions of the ADR or RID the following operational provisions or ÖNORMEN:
1 ÖNORM EN ISO 13769;
2. the color-coding in accordance with ÖNORM EN 1089-3 for bottles, excluding cylinders for liquefied petroleum gas and fire extinguishers;
3. ÖNORM M 7377 for the use of gas cylinders;
4. liquid gas bottles are removed from the liquid phase to provide at the bottom until the middle of the bottle with red paint and a different color rendering in the upper part. In addition, there is a clearly perceptible warning text, which refers to the liquid removal, to attach permanently to the bottles.
(2) for devices for the connection of bottles to other devices the standards ÖNORM M 7390 - apply parts 1 and 2, ÖNORM EN ISO 407 and ÖNORM EN ISO 10692 - part 1, cylinders for liquefied petroleum gas the ÖNORM EN ISO 14245, ÖNORM EN ISO 15995, and ÖNORM EN 15202. In addition, devices for which is no risk of confusion with the standard connections, are allowed.
Recurring inspections or investigations, interim and extraordinary tests, General requirements and deadlines
§ 5 (1) are pressure vessels and tanks in accordance with § 1 para 1 subpara 1 the periodic inspections provided for in ADR or RID, to undergo intermediate inspections and exceptional checks.
(2) for vessels made from composites 2010/35/EC on transportable pressure equipment and repealing Directives 76/767/EEC, 84/525/EEC, 84/526/EEC, 84/527/EEC and 1999/36/EC, OJ are the periods in accordance with the regulations applied in design and manufacture of a policy No. L 165 of 30 June 2010 p. 1, notified body to set.
(3) Annex A the rules on the recurrent investigations of silo containers. 3.
(4) on bottles for breathing apparatus and portable equipment, including the bottles for rescue and BCDs, every 10 years regular checks in accordance with subsection 188.8.131.52.1 carry out by inspection bodies in accordance with article 9, paragraph 1, or in-house testing services in accordance with subsection 184.108.40.206.4 ADR or RID ADR or RID.
(5) on bottles for portable equipment, including the bottles for rescue and BCDs, tests referred to in section 220.127.116.11.1 are ADR or RID in addition to the periodic inspections in accordance with paragraph 4 respectively fourth and seventh year of the ten-year testing interval, except in lit. referred to in this sub-section d fluid pressure test, perform.
(6) on the bottles, which are used in portable CO2 fire extinguishers, a pressure test and an internal investigation, as well as every second year are all 10 years carry out a periodic inspection (§ 7) during this ten-year testing interval.
(7) in the case of bottle bundles, bottles and bottles for portable CO2 extinguishers, are permitted to with the recurring inspection up to the next recharging.
Replacement of fluid pressure test
§ 6. The fluid pressure test as a recurring inspection for large bottles or bottles should be replaced by:
1. a sound emissions test or a combination of acoustic emission testing and ultrasonic examination; ÖNORM EN ISO 16148; used as a guideline for the acoustic emission testing must or 2. an ultrasound scan, for seamless bottles made of aluminum alloy in accordance with ISO 10461 + A1 and perform for seamless and large bottles of steel in accordance with the standard ISO 6406.
Periodic controls which allow an assessment of the reliability of the container to carry are § 7 (1) listed below containers at the instigation of the operator by specialist:
1 non-pressurized metal receptacles for refrigerated liquefied gases, 2. extinguishing cylinders for portable fire extinguishers including portable CO2 extinguishers as well as LPG cylinders for portable fire extinguishers, 3. silo containers, 4.
Container for small Füllungsdrücke in accordance with the ADR or RID subsection 18.104.22.168 lit. c, 5th force gas tanks.
(2) the periodic checks must include studies that take account of relevant operating conditions and damage mechanisms. If applicable, the parameters are in these studies
1. corrosion or abrasion, 2. mechanical damage, 3. condition of protection coating 4. cracking, 5. leakage, 6 functioning of equipment, 7 marking, 8 installation conditions, to include 9 installation situation including the fasteners and 10 control of life.
(3) the nature, extent and frequency of periodic checks are set, taking into account the instructions of the tank manufacturer and the provisions of paragraph 2. In addition, para 4, for power gas tanks section 5 and for silo the plant A container applies to portable fire extinguishers. 3.
(4) portable fire extinguishers including portable CO2 extinguishers, which are held in rooms with contributing non-corrosive atmosphere, are usually to undergo every two years a periodic inspection. Differing environmental conditions are to evaluate and, where appropriate, taken into account by shortening the period of control. Can on the basis of experiences or attempts to be established for certain types of portable fire extinguisher safety over longer maintain periods than two years, the control period may be extended accordingly.
(5) power gas tanks including their equipment including fixtures and pressurised pipes are to undergo people of a periodic inspection at least every three years by knowledgeable at the instigation of the operator.
(6) the implementation and evaluation of periodic inspections must be documented by the operator.
(7) by the operator, documents which have been issued for the placing on the market and on the periodic checks, are to keep available for inspection by the competent authorities.
Section 8 (1) which 1, 3, 4 and 5 officer is Z for the operation of vessels in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1 to provide the documentation required for these devices for inspection for the competent authorities fully. On the occasion of periodic inspections or investigations, this documentation is to be presented to the competent authorities. The operator of bottles and Dewars satisfies the requirement in the documentation on the basis of the prescribed label affixed to the equipment.
(2) the documentation for the evaluation and control of filling stations is to stand by the staff responsible for the filling station for inspection to the competent authority.
§ 9 (1) the bodies mentioned in the ADR or RID or the representative of the competent authority for that in article 1, paragraph 1 Z 1-led pressure vessels and tanks are without prejudice to article 10 which according to ODGV 2011 designated places according to their power.
(2) as technical services in accordance with the UN/ECE Regulations No. 67 and no. 110 family and youth for transportable pressure equipment may be by the Federal Ministry of transport, innovation and technology on a proposal of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs, notified bodies to the Secretariat of the United Nations notified.
(3) recurring tests on tanks in accordance with section 1, paragraph 1 must, perform according to its power boiler law Nos. 4 and 5 without prejudice to the article 10, boiler testing laboratories or factory inspection bodies in accordance with article 22, paragraph 2.
10. (1) the deployment on the market of vessels in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1 Nos. 6 and 7 is within the scope of Regulation (EC) No. 764/2008 laying down procedures relating to the application of certain national technical rules for products, which in another Member State lawfully on the market have been linked are, and repealing Decision 3052 / 95 / EC , OJ No. L 218/21 of the 13.8.2008 S. 21.
(2) in the case of containers in accordance with § 1 para 1 Nos. 1 and 3 to 5, which are lawfully manufactured, marketed, and supervised, according to the rules applicable to in another Member State of the European Union or in another Contracting State of the agreement on the European economic area or requirements in these States is to assume that the safety-technical quality requirements for a further operation with the same security as well as under this regulation are met. In duly justified cases, this is at the request of the competent authority to prove.
(3) of paragraph 2 are a prerequisite for ensuring equal safety:
1. with regard to the quality, a. for the vessels subject to the ADR or RID, that the provisions of ADR or RID for packages of class 2 are met;
b. power gas tanks, that the provisions of the applicable to UN/ECE Regulations No. 67 or no. 110 are met;
c. when silo containers, that the provisions of Directive 97/23/EC on pressure equipment OJ No. L 181 of the 9.7.1997 S. 1, are met;
d. bottles for portable equipment, bottles, which are used in respirators and bottles for portable CO2 extinguishers that complies with the provisions of Directive 97/23/EC are.
2. with regard to the monitoring that the involvement of knowledgeable, independent testing laboratories or application of quality systems to the same extent and of the same quality as under this regulation is made. In this context also test reports or certificates are considered authorized in other Member States of the European Union or in other States party to the agreement on the European economic area when the technical requirements underlying the reports of these bodies, tests and test methods are equivalent to those of the Austrian authorities. It is to such places especially if they meet those requirements which are laid down in particular in the relevant European standards.
11. (1) the filling of containers pursuant to section 1 para 1 Nos. 1, 3, 5, 7, 8 and 9 as well as transportable pressure equipment bearing the PI marking has in facilities in accordance with Annex A. 4 to be done.
(2) in the case of tank-vehicles the unladen mass corresponds to the weight, the weight (mass) a full-featured, ready, standing on horizontal roadway vehicle without load, when motor vehicles including filled fuel tank. The maximum permissible total mass corresponds to the highest permissible gross weight (mass), which is the highest weight of the stationary, running vehicle with the load, the handlebars and all at the same time passengers which the vehicle is allowed to reach. The highest permissible total mass of the tank vehicle must be not higher than this arises after the force driving legal provisions. Tank vehicles the maximum permissible mass of filling in tank battery-vehicles may be the sum of the maximum permissible mass of filling of each element, not higher than the maximum permissible payload, which is the highest weight (mass), which may reach the cargo of the vehicle after the force driving legal provisions. The volumetric filling without subsequent weighing in accordance with Annex A are additional tanks for liquefied gases with a critical temperature equal to or higher than 70 ° c,. suitable 4 Z 1.7 are the note "Suitable for volumetric filling without subsequent weighing", as well as the reference temperature, to install.
(3) for transportable pressure equipment Directive 1999/36/EC on transportable pressure equipment OJ No. L 138 of 1.6.1999, p. 20, or the directive 2010/35/EU correspond to and filled in another Member State of the European Union or in another Contracting State to the agreement on the European economic area will apply instead of section 1 the regulations of the respective Member State or contracting party over the filling.
Thermal protective devices and operation of cylinder bundles
Section 12 (1) which has operating bottle bundles to be M 7396 according to the Z 4 of the ÖNORM.
(2) devices in accordance with § 1 para 1 Nos. 1 and 2 without thermal protection devices are above 50 ° C during storage and the use of undue warming to protect.
Repairs and changes of motor gas tank or silo containers
Section 13 (1) a repair is given when a power gas tank or silo transport container which no longer meets the safety requirements of this regulation, repair welding, replacement or insertion of new components or materials, and, if necessary, the replacement of materials in that State through the application of technological processes, such as forms, which corresponds to the at the time of submission to the receipt or examination.
(2) another State is achieved by application of technological processes and, if necessary, the replacement of materials, as the State at the time of initial examination, is to look at this as a change.
(3) repairs referred to in para 1, which cause effects on the integrity of the pressure-loaded walls or the pressure-loaded walls are implementing impaired, carried out by those bodies, which fulfil the conditions for the production of power gas tanks according to the provisions of this regulation or to the manufacturing of silo containers according to the Ordinance on pressure equipment (pressure device directive - DGVO), BGBl. II No. 426/1999 in the currently valid version.
(4) amendments referred to in paragraph 2 must be carried out by bodies which comply with the requirements laid down in paragraph 3.
(5) the tests of repairs, which exert an influence on the pressure-bearing walls, as laid down in paragraph 3, shall be notified bodies, whose akkreditierung includes the design and manufacture of containers, for the directive 97/23/EC.
(6) repairs referred to in paragraph 1, which do not affect the pressure-bearing walls, as laid down in paragraph 3, may be others as carried out in para 3 shall provide and others examined as in paragraph 5 shall provide, if following conditions are met:
1. the repairs are carried out by trained personnel according to appropriate procedures and check.
2. the site has appropriate quality assurance measures for the implementation and testing of repairs to entertain.
3. in accordance with subpara 1 procedures and the actions maintained pursuant to no. 2 must be documented. The documentation is to be kept available for inspection by the authorities.
(7) the provisions of paragraph 6 apply for the replacement of equipment parts without application of joining processes, as well as for the repair of pipelines belonging to the equipment.
(8) the applicable provisions of Directive 97/23/EC of UN/ECE Regulation No. 67 or no. 110 shall apply for the carrying out of repairs and modifications.
(9) changes to power gas tank or silo transport container which their Bauart is changed, requiring a re-recording of the applicable conformity assessment procedure.
Section 14 (1) pressure vessels and tanks in accordance with § 1 para 1 subpara 1 may in accordance with sections 1.6.2 until 1.6.4 of ADR or RID are operated and to the periodic inspections provided for in ADR or RID, intermediate and extraordinary audits be subjected.
(2) the certificates issued on the basis of the existing legal provisions of bodies for porous fillers will remain valid as long as they comply with the requirements of sub-section 22.214.171.124.9 of ADR or RID.
(3) approvals of filling stations under the existing statutory provisions remain in force to the next due date of the extension.
(4) qualification of personnel and procedure audits under the existing statutory provisions remain valid until the next date of the extension test.
(5) the conformity of approvals indicated in paragraphs 1 to 4, qualifications, examinations and procedures with the now current statutory regulations may be certified unless it is determined that the relevant provisions of this regulation are materially satisfied. If necessary, supplementary examinations can be made for this purpose.
(6) for cylinders manufactured before 1 January 2015 for the liquefied propane and butane and their mixtures must be extended the deadline for the implementation of periodic inspections under these requirements by an XA body (inspection body of type A) according to of ADR or RID to 15 years:
1. the gas bottles are been 1442, designed an equivalent standard or equivalent legal provision according to ÖNORM EN, manufactured, and tested and the filling has to be EN 1439 and EN, with the set up filling stations in accordance with this regulation or equivalent rules are approved, operated and monitored according to the technical and organisational conditions of the ÖNORM 1440.
2. with regard to the equivalence of in operating existing gas cylinders with the rules applicable at the time of applying for the extension of the period of ADR or RID, for gas cylinders mounted in Austria legally in traffic, the following applies: a) for bottles including year of construction until 1949 the relief mentioned in this paragraph is not applicable;
(b) for bottles from 1950 until 26 September 1986 onwards, an analysis is to obtain before a possible deadline extension by a relevant accredited authority. This analysis on the basis of the applicable technical provisions situation has to contain an assessment of gas bottles or gas bottle types with regard to the possible use of the deadline extension. This is an additional identification and, where appropriate, additional conditions be provided;
(c) for bottles, which were lawfully placed after September 26, 1986 in Austria in traffic, the deadline extension can be generally invoked;
(d) they are in lit. b and deadline extensions referred to in c are subject to the results of the last recurring studies.
§ 15. The gender-specific terms used in this regulation and names include each both the male and female form.
§ 16. With the entry into force of this regulation enters the shipping container Regulation 2002 (VBV 2002), Federal Law Gazette II No. 202/2002 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 347/2005, override.
§ 17. This regulation was in accordance with Directive 98/34/EC establishing an information procedure in the field of technical standards and regulations, OJ No. L 204 of the 21.07.1998 p. 37, as amended by Directive 98/48/EC, OJ No. L 217 of the 05.08.1998, p. 18 under Notifikationsnummer 2011/399/A shall notify.