38. Regulation of the Federal Chancellor concerning the delegation of tasks in accordance with section 7 paragraph 2 of the federal budget law for 2013
On the basis of § 7 para 1 No. 2 of federal budget 2013 - BHG 2013, Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 150/2011, is in agreement with the Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1. The tasks referred to in section 7, paragraph 2, of the BHG 2013 be given following institutions and these budget leading bodies within the meaning of section 7 para 2 of the BHG 2013 determines:
1. the President / the President of the asylum Court;
2. the Director-General / the Director-General of the Austrian State archives.
§ 2. The leading budget authority according to § 1 Z 2 managed a second-level of first level eligible detail budget detailed budget objectively and is subordinate to the Federal Chancellor's Office in his role as a leading financial authority.
3. (1) is for the first time in the creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016, as well as of the Federal Finance Act for the financial year 2013 to apply this regulation.
(2) the regulations, BGBl. No. 143/1987 and BGBl. No. 635/1992, occur at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso that 2013 apply BHG being still in execution of article 122, paragraph 3.