50th regulation of the Federal Minister for finance relating to the delegation of tasks in accordance with section 7 paragraph 2 of the federal budget law for 2013
On the basis of § 7 para 1 No. 2 federal budget 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 150/2011 is prescribed:
§ 1. The tasks referred to in section 7, paragraph 2, of the BHG 2013 are transferred to the leaders or heads of organizational units of the Department of finance referred to in paragraph 1 to 7 and these bodies in the sense of § 7 para 1 to budget-leading Z 2013 determines 2 BHG:
1. the tax authorities for Vienna 1/23, for Vienna of 2/20/21/22, for Vienna 3/11 Schwechat Gerasdorf, Vienna 4/5/10, for Vienna 6/7/15, for Vienna 8/16/17, for Vienna of 9/18/19 Klosterneuburg, Vienna 12/13/14 Purkersdorf, for fees and transfer taxes and gambling, for Bruck Eisenstadt Oberwart, for Amstetten Melk Scheibbs, on Baden-Mödling , for forest area, for Gänserndorf Mistelbach for Hollabrunn, Korneuburg Tulln, for Lilienfeld St. Pölten for Neunkirchen WR. Neustadt, for Braunau-Ried-Schärding for Freistadt Rohrbach Urfahr, for Gmunden vöcklabruck, for Grieskirchen WELS for Kirchdorf PERG Steyr, Linz, Salzburg country, for Salzburg City, for St Johann Tamsweg Zell am see, for Klagenfurt for Spittal-Villach, for St. Vitus Wolfsberg, for Bruck Leoben Mürzzuschlag , for Deutschlandsberg, Voitsberg in Leibnitz, Austria for Graz city, Graz-Umgebung, for Judenburg Liezen, East Styria, for Innsbruck, for Kitzbühel, Lienz, for Kufstein, Schwaz, for Landeck, Reutte, for Bregenz and for Feldkirch;
2. the Customs offices in Vienna, for iron city airport of Vienna, St. Pölten Krems WR. Neustadt, Linz Wels Salzburg to Graz, Klagenfurt, Villach, Innsbruck and Feldkirch Wolfurt.
3. the examination of big business;
4. the tax investigation;
5. the Federal Finance Academy;
6. the independent financial Senate;
7. the Finanzprokuratur § 2. The budget leading agencies in accordance with § 1 Z 1 to 4 manage second-level detail budgets and are subordinate the Ministry budget leading finance in its capacity as the authority or first level each factually relevant detail budget.
3. (1) this regulation into force on January 1, 2013; It is however for the first time in the creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016, as well as of the Federal Finance Act for the financial year 2013 to apply.
(2) the Ordinance BGBl. II no 344/2008 and regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 352/2010 become each expiry of 31 December 2012 with the proviso that 2013 apply BHG being still in execution of article 122, paragraph 3.