64. Regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection regarding the statistics on the transition from work to retirement in 2012 (2012 retirement Statistics Regulation)
On the basis of §§ 4-10 and 30 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, I will be amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette No. 111/2010, in agreement with the Chancellor and in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance prescribed in terms of § 7 in addition:
Compilation of statistics on the transition from work to retirement
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of the Regulation (EU) No. 249/2011 adopting the specifications of the 2012 ad hoc module "transition from professional life to retirement" under Regulation (EC) No 577/98 of the Council, OJ No. L 67 of the 15.3.2011 p.18 perform statistical surveys in the year 2012 under this regulation and to compile statistics on the transition from work to retirement for calendar year 2012 on the basis of the data collected and to publish.
§ 2. Within the meaning of this regulation means:
1. pension: regularly paid cash benefits on the basis of previous employment including operations, corporate and international pension and private supplementary, survivor's pension and sickness pension;
2. old-age pension: regularly paid cash benefits on the basis of previous work including operational, corporate and private supplementary pension, but excluding benefits from unemployment insurance, pension absenteeism related to and survivor's pension;
3. State retirement pension: regularly paid cash benefits on the basis of previous employment other than operational, corporate, private supplementary pension, unemployment, benefits from sickness pension and survivor's pension.
Survey characteristics, statistical units
§ 3. It is following the 50th including 69 members of private households, 2010, Federal Law Gazette selected II No. 111, as sample households in accordance with § 6 and § 7 para 2-5 of the employment and housing statistics regulation, to raise in the first survey of this members of sample households:
1. that in the annex of to Regulation (EU) No. 249/2011 adopting the specifications of the 2012 ad-hoc module "transition from professional life to retirement" under Regulation (EC) No 577/98 of the Council stated characteristics, that are kind of pension(en), early retirement, main reason for leaving out or remain in the labour market, age at the first reference of a retirement pension, desire for longer work , Working time reduction with regard to a pension, planned setting of gainful employment, so far acquired pension rights, work intention after moving into the old-age pension, as well as 2 the extent of the reduction of working time in regard to a pension, the amount of desired working time after a State retirement pension and the reasons for a longer work.
Kind of survey, continuity, periodicity
§ 4. The collection of data pursuant to article 3 is together with the statistical survey referred to in the employment and housing statistics regulation 2010 in 2012 in any calendar quarter in the form of supplementary questions.
5. (1) all 50 years including 69 members of private households which were employed in the 50th or a higher age, are obliged to exchange the information about the data collection characteristics according to § 3. The information is to provide fully and to the best of our knowledge.
(2) the party may however entrust one other adult household or family members with the information. Party are not befragbar, because of a physical or mental illness information incumbent on an other adult members of the household.
(3) the Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 in the case of refusal of information or knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
§ 6. The Federal Agency has to publish the main findings of the statistics on the transition from work to retirement until 31 December 2013 and in printed form free of charge on the Internet.
Reimbursement of costs
§ 7. The Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has the Federal Agency the survey of the features referred to in § 3 Z associated overhead with 2 to pay a flat-rate reimbursement of 13 600 euros at the latest after publication of the main findings.
Use the gender-specific form
§ 8. As far as personal terms are used in this regulation, no gender-specific significance to them. You are to use when applied to certain people in the form of each gender.