83. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the statistics of plant products
On the basis of sections 4 to 8, 10 and § 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, I is amended by Federal Law Gazette No. 111/2010 in agreement with the Chancellor ordered:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (hereinafter: Bundesanstalt) No. 543/2009 on the statistics of plant products and repealing Regulations (EEC) no 959/93, OJ has no. 837 / 90 and (EEC) to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. L 167 of the 29.6.2009 S. 1, as well as on the basis of article 19 of Regulation (EC) No. 436/2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EC) No. 479/2008 of the Council as regards the vineyard register, compulsory declarations and the collection of information for the monitoring of the market, the documents accompanying the carriage of wine products and the input registers to be kept in the wine sector, OJ No. L 128 of the 27.5.2009 S. 15, performed surveys in accordance with this regulation and to create the corresponding statistics based on the collected data.
Population, statistical units
2. statistical units within the meaning of this regulation are:
1 crops on land agriculturally used farmland, 2. permanent crops, and 3.
§ 3. The statistics of crops is a year using the calendar year in which the harvest begins to build.
§ 4. There are to collect:
1. when crops on farmland in accordance with Annex I: the harvested area, the crop yield and the yield;
2. for permanent crops in accordance with annex II: the production area and the amount of harvest, when the extensive orchards only the harvest volume of wine in addition the stock quantity.
3. in the case of the agricultural land in accordance with annex III: the respective main area.
Type of survey
The characteristics referred to in section 4 are 5. (1) in the following ways to raise:
1 harvest areas of crops on arable land in accordance with Annex I Z 1 to 46 and the agricultural land in accordance with annex III at the operating level the Agrarmarkt Austria linked with operating number through procurement of administrative data as well as by extending the data collected for the statistics on the structure of agricultural holdings;
2. harvest areas of crops on arable land in accordance with Annex I Z 47 by extending the data collected for the statistics on the structure of agricultural holdings and for statistics on horticultural and field vegetables cultivation aggregates at the country level;
3. the production areas, harvest volume and inventory quantity of permanent crops in accordance with annex II Z 18 and 19 aggregated at the district level by obtaining administrative data of the Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management;
4. the production areas of permanent crops in accordance with annex II Z 1 to 17 in intensive fruit growing by extending the data collected for the statistics of Erwerbsobstanlagen aggregates at the country level and through procurement of administrative data of Agrarmarkt Austria at company level linked to number;
5. the income of permanent crops in accordance with annex II Z 1 to 17 at the intense fruit through procurement of data accumulated in the course of their activities of Chambers of agriculture aggregated at the country level;
6. the income of permanent crops in accordance with annex II Z 1 to 14 in the extensive fruit through survey of producers, the number of trees/shrubs of permanent crops in accordance with annex II Z 1 to 14 in the extensive fruit by expert estimates.
7. the yields of crops on arable land referred to in Appendix I by obtaining administrative data the Agrarmarkt Austria aggregated at the country level and through interviews with the relevant production and producer associations, the agricultural colleges and agricultural institutes, as well as the Chambers of agriculture;
8. the yields of crops on arable land referred to in Appendix I by survey of producers.
(2) as far as it is necessary for the quality of the statistics, the yields of crops on farmland in accordance with Annex I and the income of permanent crops in accordance with appendix are to raise II through interviews with the producers.
(3) the Federal Agency is authorized to consult the voluntary harvest speakers in the municipalities of surveys in the nature of the survey.
(4) as far as the data pursuant to section 4 not referred to in paragraph 1 can be, they are by appropriate statistical estimation procedures to determine.
(5) a survey referred to in paragraph 1 performed Z 6 and 8 and paragraph 2, the Federal Agency in the selection of respondents for a possible nationwide distribution has to make.
§ 6. Providing information to the persons selected pursuant to § 5 section 5 is done on a voluntary basis.
Cooperation obligations of the holders of administrative data
§ 7. The holders of administrative data are required to submit the data within two weeks of the Federal Agency at the request of the Federal Agency free of charge and on an electronic data carrier. When first submitted, as well as any methodological changes for the creation of the records the holders of administrative data are required to submit a methodological report to the Federal Agency.
Crops on arable land
1 Winter soft wheat 2. summer soft wheat 3. durum wheat (durum) 4. spelt 5. rye of 6 meslin 7 winter barley 8 9 summer Barley Oats of 10 Triticale of 11 meslin 12 seeds corn and corn-cob-mix 13 sorghum 14 15 miscellaneous cereals grains peas 16 beans 17 sweet lupins 18 lentils, chickpeas and vetches 19 other legumes 20.
Early and middle-early potatoes 21 late potatoes 22 sugar beet 23 fodder beet and other fodder root crops 24 winter rapeseed for oil extraction 25 spring swede rape and turnip rape 26 sunflower 27 soybeans 28 poppy 29 oil flax 30 oil pumpkin 31 other oil 32. hop 33. other fibre crops (flax etc., only surface) 34. hemp 35. tobacco 36. medical, scent and spice plants (area only) 37. other industrial crops (rolling lawns, etc.; only area) 38th energy grasses 39. silo and green corn 40. Red clover and other species of clover 41. alfalfa 42. dress 43. change meadows (arable meadow , EBE) 44. grain green harvest 45. other forage cropping 46th 47th strawberries vegetables-broccoli - Chinese cabbage bulb fennel green beans green peas-cucumber Einlegegurken cucumber field cucumber cucumber greenhouse cucumbers - beetle beans - cauliflower - carrots - garlic - cabbage - turnip greens - sprouts - herb white herb - herbal industry herb herbal - red cabbage - Kren - Eggplant - melon - pepper - colorful, protected - paprika - stained, free-range incl. CAPIA - peppers - green, protected - peppers - green, outdoor - parsley green - parsley root - pepperoni - Leek - radish - beer radish - rhubarb - red beet - salad - salad , Field - salad - salad, protected - salad - Häuptelsalat, outdoor - salad - Häuptelsalat, protected - salad - Endive salad - salad - Friséesalat - salad - lambs served - salad - Endive and Radicchio - Salad - other salads - chives - celery (Zeller) - asparagus - white - asparagus - green - squash - spinach - tomato - outdoor - tomatoes - panicle - tomatoes - glass, glass, other - Zucchini - sweetcorn - onions - summer onions - onions - winter onions - onions - onions Federal - other fresh herbs (area only) - other vegetables (area only) Appendix II
1 Winter apples 2. summer apples 3. winter pears 4. summer bulbs 5. most fruit 6 walnuts 7 peaches 8 apricots of 9 plum 10 cherries 11 cherries of 12 currants - 13 red currants - black 14 gooseberries raspberry 15 16 17 cultural blueberries elderberry 18 wine quality levels 19 wine inventory after quality levels Appendix III
Utilised agricultural area
1 Winter soft wheat 2. summer soft wheat 3. durum wheat (durum) 4. spelt 5. rye of 6 meslin 7 winter barley 8 9 summer Barley Oats of 10 Triticale of 11 meslin 12 seeds corn and corn-cob-mix 13 sorghum 14 15 miscellaneous cereals grains peas 16 beans 17 sweet lupins 18 lentils, chickpeas and vetches 19 other legumes 20 potatoes 21.
Early and middle-early potatoes 22 late potatoes 23 sugar beet 24 fodder beet and other fodder root crops 25 winter rapeseed for oil extraction 26 spring swede rape and turnip rape 27 28 soya beans sunflower 29 poppy 30 oil flax 31 oil pumpkin 32. other crops 33. hop 34 other fibre crops (flax, etc.)
35. 36. hemp medicinal, fragrance and spice plants 37. other industrial crops (rolled lawn etc.)
38. energy grasses of 39th 40th green corn maize 41. Red clover and other species of clover 42. alfalfa 43. dress 44. Exchange meadows (arable meadow, EBE) 45 grain green harvest 46. other forage cropping 47. strawberries 48. vegetables in the open field: field cultivation 49. vegetables outdoors: horticulture 50th vegetables in protected cultivation 51. flowers and ornamental plants: outdoors 52. flowers and ornamental plants: In protected cultivation 53. seeds and seedlings 54. Fallows of 55th deemed A (land in good agricultural and environmental condition with bonus claim)
56. other crops on arable land
1 fruit and berry plantations-total 2 vines 3 nurseries 4 Christmas tree crops