16. Federal Law, which changes the Audiovisual Media Services Act
The National Council has decided:
Amendment of the Audiovisual Media Services Act
The Audiovisual Media Services Act, BGBl. I n ° 84/2001, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 50/2010, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 2 Z 22, § 10 para. 6, § 25a (7) Z 3, § 25a (8), the quote shall be: "§ 11 (6)" by quoting "§ 11 (5)" replaced.
Section 11 (1) reads as follows:
"(1) A person or person company may be the holder of several authorisations for digital terrestrial television as long as no more than three supply areas covered by the authorisations overlap."
Section 11 (4) reads as follows:
" (4) In addition to technically unavoidable overlaps (spill over), a media network may at the same time the same place of the federal territory with only one program approved under the private radio law and at most one third of the number of persons in this place supply of receivable terrestrial television programmes. If a media association does not belong to a marketing authorisation holder within the meaning of the PrR-G, the media network shall be entitled to supply the same place of the federal territory with not more than one third of the terrestrial television programmes that can be received in this location. "
4. In § 34 (1), after the word "medicinal product" the phrase "or therapeutic treatments" inserted.
5. In Section 34 (2), the word order shall be "for therapeutic" by the word "therapeutic" replaced.
6. In § 38 (4) (1), the words shall be: "Austrian Broadcasting" by the word "Media Service Provider" replaced.