16 federal law that modifies the audiovisual media services law
The National Council has decided:
Change of the audiovisual media services law
The audiovisual media services act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 84/2001, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 50/2010, is amended as follows:
1. in article 2 Z 22, § 10 paragraph 6, section 25a paragraph 7 Z is 3, section 25a paragraph 8 each replaced the quote "§ 11 section 6" by the quote "section 11 para. 5".
2. paragraph 11 paragraph 1:
"(1) may have person or partnership multiple approvals for digital terrestrial television, as long as overlap no more than three coverage areas covered by approvals."
3. paragraph 11 paragraph 4:
"(4) an uncontested may provide at the same time same place of the national territory except for technically unavoidable overlap (spill over) with only a program approved under the private radio Act and not more than one-third of this place to air terrestrial TV programmes. An uncontested belong to no marketing authorisation holder within the meaning of the PrR-G, so is that the uncontested may provide same place of the national territory with no more than one-third of this place to air terrestrial TV programmes."
4. in article 34, paragraph 1 is inserted after the word "Drug" the phrase "or therapeutic treatments".
5. in article 34, paragraph 2, the phrase "for therapeutic" is replaced by the word "therapeutic".
6. in article 38 par. 4 Z 1 are the words "Austrian Broadcasting" replaced by the word "Media service provider".