21 federal law that modifies the market organisation Act 2007 and the wrap-Reconciliation Act
The National Council has decided:
Change of the MOG 2007
The market organisation Act 2007 - MOG 2007, Federal Law Gazette I no. 55, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 23/2010, is amended as follows:
1 in § 2 Z 1 is the phrase "article 33 of the EC Treaty" by the phrase "article 39 of the Treaty on the functioning of the European Union (TFEU), OJ C 290/1 of November 30, 2009, S. 1 "replaced.
2. in section 3 para 2 Nos. 1 and 2 is substituted the phrase "the EC Treaty" with the phrase "the Treaty".
3. in section 3 para 2 No. 3 is the phrase "Acts of the Council or of the Commission of the European Union" by the phrase "Acts of Union", and the phrase "the Court of Justice of the European Community" is replaced by the phrase "the Court of Justice of the European Union".
4. in article 3, paragraph 3, the phrase "of the Treaty establishing the European Community (EC Treaty), OJ is No. C 325 of 24.12.2002, S. 33 "is replaced by the phrase"the TFEU".
5. § 8 ABS. 3 append following Z 13 and 14: "13.
Effective application in 2012 holder no. 1234/2007 have supplied particular feed to a dry lining company situated in another Member State of the European Union within the meaning of article 86 of Regulation (EC) for drying, receive an additional reference amount from the national reserve. The value 32 euros per t dried fodder (premium rate) on the basis of the eligible quantities the application year 2006 to 2008 the sum of the reference amounts exceed EUR 53 000, is the premium rate aliquot a to short. The allocation of the reference amount shall be in accordance with article 64 paragraph 2 of Regulation (EC) No 73/2009.
14 with effect from the year of the request 2012 get business owners who have established operating outside of the Austrian Federal territory allocated payment entitlements from the national reserve, if they a) manage the application year 2012 at least a ha eligible areas in Austria and b) 2012 request by applying for the single payment scheme the allocation of payment entitlements in accordance with this regulation within the framework of the collective submission.
The value per allocated payment claim is 120 euros per hectare of eligible area stands for no claim for payment available. The sum so allocated payment entitlements exceed the amount of EUR 550 000, the value per claim for payment to Communicator is a truncated aliquot.
6. in article 27, paragraph 1, no. 2 is the phrase "customers in the meaning of article 5 lit. e) of Regulation (EC) no 1788/2000 "by the phrase"purchasers within the meaning of article 65 lit. e of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 "replaced.
7. in article 27, paragraph 1 Z 3 is the phrase "Regulation (EC) No. 318/2006, OJ" No. L 58 of 28.2.2006, S. 1 "by the phrase" article 57 of Regulation (EC) No 1234/2007 "replaced.
8. in article 27, paragraph 1 Z 4 is the phrase "articles 4 and 5 of Regulation (EC) No 1782/2003" by the phrase "articles 5 and 6 of Regulation (EC) No 73/2009" and the phrase "article 45 of Regulation (EC) No. 796/2004" by the phrase "article 51 of Regulation (EC) no 1122/2009" replaced.
9 the following paragraph 3 is added to § the 27:
"(3) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management and the Agrarmarkt Austria are BoSchätzG 1970 to fulfil the tasks entrusted to them by law in the framework of the common agricultural policy to the 31 March of each year 1 by the Bundesamt für Eich - und Vermessungswesen in accordance with § 14 of the bottom estimate Act 1970 -, BGBl. No. 233, in the currently valid version, determined revenue metrics and in accordance with § 15 para 2 BoSchätzG 1970 results in the estimation clean cards ground estimate as well as 2 of the Federal Minister of finance." in accordance with § 15 para 2 BoSchätzG 1970 results identified in the estimate clean books floor estimate and the data according to § 15 ABS. 3 BoSchätzG in 1970 - insofar as this data automatically - run electronic form to submit. Insofar as these data to non-commercial way legally transferred duties are necessary, they are also the Austrian Agency for health and food security GmbH, the federal research and training centre for forests, to provide society with limited liability (UBA-GmbH) natural hazards and landscape and the German Federal Environmental Agency. A transfer of this data to third parties is not allowed."
"(3) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management no. may adopt by regulation 73/2009 as regards the components of this system further provisions for the design of the integrated administration and control system in accordance with article 14 of Regulation (EC), and to ensure efficient and effective implementation. The system for the identification of the agricultural parcels has to be aligned with the Union legally defined quality criteria and is to make that 1 the identification of the reference parcels and the determination of the extent of the eligible areas is guaranteed and 2 the location and extent of the reference parcel in the GIS using the digital cadastral map and orthorectified aerial imagery (Court map) graphically and digitally mapped and identified."
Change the wrap-Reconciliation Act
The wrap Reconciliation Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 55/2007, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 23/2010, is amended as follows:
§ 1 paragraph 2 reads:
"(2) as a federal law in force remain: 1 until 31 March 2015 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry on the registration of contracts relating to the propagation of seeds in third countries, Federal Law Gazette No. 99/1995 as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 108/1999, 2nd until March 31, 2012 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the granting of aid for the production of dried fodder (dry food aid regulation 2005)" , BGBl. II No. 127, and 3. until March 31, 2015 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the allocation of reference quantities in the context of the GMO milk (reference quantities allocation Regulation 2006 - RZV 2006), Federal Law Gazette II No. 102.
The regulations referred to in no. 1 to 3 are still facts to apply, which are carried out on the dates referred to in no. 1 until 3."