97. Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the transfer of responsibilities in accordance with section 7 paragraph 2 of the Federal Budget Act 2013
On the basis of § 7 para 1 Z 2 of the Federal Budget Act 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette No. 139/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 150/2011 is in agreement with the Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1. In section 7, paragraph 2, of the BHG 2013 are the leaders or heads of the following tasks, in paragraph 1 through 7 of called organizational units and Z 2013 determines these budget leading posts in the sense of § 7 para 1 2 BHG: 1. College of agricultural and environmental education;
2. Federal Institute for alpine dairy farming;
3. higher college and Federal Office of vineyards and orchards;
4. Federal Agency for wine;
5. Federal Winery inspection;
6 Swiss Federal Office for water and 7 Federal gardens.
§ 2. The budget leading agencies in accordance with § 1 each manage a second-level detail budget and are subordinated in their respective role as leading budget authority or the objectively relevant detail budget of first level the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management.
3. (1) this regulation into force on January 1, 2013; It is however for the first time during creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016, as well as of the Federal Finance Act 2013 to apply.
(2) the Ordinance BGBl. II Nr 179/2008, occurs at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso that it 2013 apply BHG is still enforcement of § 122 para 3 override,.