131. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, regarding the criteria for assessing whether a PM10 limit value exceeded to the resuspension of particulates following application of road salt or spreading gravel is due (IG-L - winter litter Regulation)
On the basis of § 7 para 3 of the pollution control Act - air (IG-L), Federal Law Gazette I no. 115/1997, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 77/2010, decreed:
Scope of application
§ 1 (1) for determining pursuant to § 7 paragraph 1 Z 3 IG-L, if exceeded the daily average value or of the annual average value for PM10 in accordance with annex 1a would have not occurred IG-L without contributions from the resuspension of particulates following application of road salt or spreading gravel on roads in winter and thus no status survey in accordance with article 8, paragraph 1 subpara 2 lit. making c IG-L is and not a program pursuant to § 9a lit. c is to create the IG-L, are to be used notwithstanding contrary bundesgesetzlicher in any case, the provisions of this regulation.
(2) the provisions of paragraph 3 shall apply for those days where grit, which was brought out in the course of road winter maintenance, has been on the relevant sections of the road.
(3) the provisions of this regulation are to be applied only for PM10 limit value transgressions after August 19, 2010.
§ 2. If the Governor pursuant to § 7 paragraph 1 Z 3 IG-L which pulls the proportion of the contribution of the dispersion of the PM10 daily average value for that day, this proportion by means of chemical analysis of PM10 day samples of the respective measuring point to determine. The provision has for every day, where the proportion of salt-spreading should be considered to be done separately. The chemical analysis is to determine the concentration of chloride in order to allow an inference on the whole to be salt concentration of chloride-containing such used on that road section.
3. (1) if the Governor pursuant to § 7 para 1 May 3 IG-L which pulls the contribution of gravel scattering (mineral particle) of the PM10 daily average value for that day, Z of daily mean values of PM2, 5 to PM10 at the same measuring point not greater than 0.50 be. Under the conditions laid down the to be the contribution of gravel scattering accounted for 50% of the coarse PM fraction referred to in paragraph 2.
(2) the coarse fraction of PM is calculated by the difference of the daily average values of PM10 and PM2, 5.
(3) the data of the nearest PM2 are standing at a measuring point, at which it shall be possible to assess the contribution of gravel scattering in the PM10 concentration, no sufficient PM2, 5 data in accordance with paragraph 2 available to attract 5-measuring point at the comparable topographic conditions and propagation conditions prevail and the surrounding area has a comparable issuer structure whose Seehöhe differ by less than 200 m of the PM10 measurement point.
§ 4. Pursuant to § 7 para 1 3 IG-L to determine Z, if exceeding the annual average value for PM10 in accordance with annex 1a IG-L due to the resuspension of particulates following application of road salt or spreading gravel on roads in the winter service is, is to make the arithmetic mean of all days of the year, what in those days, where a contribution of winter spreading is asserted to the respective daily average value , the reduced daily average value is used in accordance with § 2 or § 3 or two determined percentage of scattering.
Documentation and data transmission
If the Governor section 7 paragraph 1 Z 3 IG-L, he has 5 (1) until 31 May of the year following the exceeding of a limit value in accordance with article 1, paragraph 1 of the at least the following information contains a report to the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, to provide environmental and water management:
1. naming of locations where exceeding a limit value has been attributed to the contribution of salt or gravel scattering, or both;
2. information whether the contribution from salt dispersion in accordance with § 2 or gravel scattering pursuant to article 3 or of the two is claimed;
3. documentation of the existence of relevant information in accordance with § 1 para 2;
4. documentation of each daily average value for PM10 (without and with taking into account the contribution of salt or gravel scattering, or both) and for PM2, 5, provided that daily average values for PM2, 5 in accordance with § 3 are required;
5. results of the necessary chemical analyses as well as the total concentration of a chemical compound used as road salt, which deducted as a contribution of the dispersion of the PM10 daily average value for that day;
6 meaningful information about measures taken to reduce the contribution from salt or gravel scattering;
(2) if the Governor section 7 paragraph 1 Z 3 IG-L, the Governor and the environmental agency GmbH in their annual reports in accordance with article 35, paragraph 1 and 2 of the regulation on a measurement approach to the ambient air protection act air, BGBl. have to publish II No. 127/2012, the results of individual PM10 daily average values or the annual average value for PM10 (without and with taking into account the contribution of salt or gravel scattering, or both).