136. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth about the monitoring of LPG conversion containers
On the basis of § § 7, 10 para 1 Nos. 3 and § 19 of the boilers Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 211/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2007, and in application of article 2 Z 3 to 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 on the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93 of the Council , OJ No. L 218 of the 13.8.2008, p. 30, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) this Regulation applies for LPG retrofit containers and their monitoring and operating on sets provisions.
(2) for in operation or in the trading chain owned LPG conversion container of manufacturer BAGOM INDUSTRIE GmbH the conversion (now G.A.M. HEAT GmbH), 39245 Gommern, Germany, with single-sided welded Ronde shall apply the provisions of paragraphs 2 to 7.
(3) for LPG conversion container without welded Ronde and for liquefied petroleum gas conversion container on which the Ronde welding against a massive sweat bath backup (eg Einlegering) took place, the provisions of § apply § 2 and 4 para 1.
§ 2. In the meaning of this regulation means: 1. LPG conversion container: a liquid gas container manufactured originally for above ground installation (Earth laid); converted to the operational use as a corridor hopper for use as underfloor container
2. welded Ronde: the replacement of the originally planned drainage opening of liquid gas tank through a flat or molded shrink-wrapped Ronde;
3rd Ronde welding: welding connection between the Ronde and the tank shell;
4. massive sweat bath backup: help components, which remain in the container and serve to ensure a perfect welding of root, but no load-bearing with function exercise;
5. economic operators: manufacturer, agent, importer and dealer in accordance with article 2 Z 3 to 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008.
Monitoring measures and deadlines
LPG conversion vessels may 3. (1) in accordance with § 1 para 2 according to the requirements of the pressure equipment control regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 420/2004, are operated, if qualitative execution of Ronde welding using an appropriate, corresponding to the State of the art process by a boiler testing laboratory (section 21 Kessel law) was judged and Federal Law Gazette II No. 426/1999, accordingly confirmed as the requirements of the pressure equipment directive - DGVO,. For assessing the qualitative execution of Ronde weld a radiography is in any case the ultrasonic testing of a single-sided welding for wall thickness less than 12 mm is not sufficient for this purpose.
(2) at the time of entry into force of this regulation is not yet in operation related LPG conversion container in accordance with § 1 para 2, which is no assessment of the Ronde welding in accordance with paragraph 1, or the qualitative execution of the Ronde welding as the requirements of the pressure device regulation - DGVO, Federal Law Gazette II No. 426 / 1999, according to confirmed is, may not be taken.
(3) liquefied petroleum gas conversion containers in accordance with § 1 para 2, which are available at the time of entry into force of this regulation in operation and that no assessment of the qualitative execution of the welding of the Ronde is may be used up to ten years, counting from the end of the year in which their reconstruction, anyway, but until 31 December 2014 in accordance with the following stipulations: the LPG conversion containers are 1 until 31 December 2012 with gas detection probes , whose design and arrangement of a boiler inspection, taking into consideration the nature and execution of the respective container, is to determine, to equip.
2. is a gas detection check at least once a year to make the gas detection probes in accordance with no. 1: a) fill staff of liquefied gas supply company demonstrably trained by a boiler testing laboratory for it or b) of a boiler testing laboratory.
3. in the recurring external investigation (§ 15 ABS. 3 boiler law) of LPG conversion tank this operating boiler testing laboratory is independent of gas detection audit pursuant to no. 2 anyway, to make a gas detection test of.
4. suspicion of a leak in the tank, arises due to the gas detection test is immediately reported to the boiler testing laboratory and to take the container out of operation.
5. filling with liquid phase can take place only if the filling level of the container to be filled is at least 5% of the filling volume, at a lesser level the filling with gas phase after the gas pendulum procedure to perform.
The LPG conversion containers are § 4 (1) in the test book (3rd and 4th main units of the 7th part of the pressure device control regulation) of the boiler testing laboratory as "Tag container", referring to the data of the tank of of source (manufacturer, year of manufacture, number of the container) to enter.
(2) that is carried out assessment of the Ronde welding of the boiler inspection body pursuant to the provisions of § 3 para 1 to connect the test book.
(3) that facilities of the LPG conversion container with gas detection probes Z 1 is the requirements of § 3 paragraph 3 according to be documented by the boiler body and this documentation is to connect the test book.
(4) the results of gas detection tests pursuant to section 3 para 3 are Nos. 2 and 3 to document and to connect the test book from the boiler body. In the case of the examination pursuant to section 3 para 3 No. 2 lit. (a) are to check the test results documented by the filling staff prior to their connection to the boiler testing's testing book and confirm their plausibility.
Responsible economic actors
§ 5. For arranging 1 assessing the Ronde welding including their assessment through the boiler testing laboratory (§ 3 para 1), 2. the facilities of the container with gas detection probes (section 3 para 3 Z 1) and 3 the conduct of gas detection tests (section 3 para 3 Z 2 lit. b and Z 3) Z 5 responsible, which have deployed LPG conversion container in accordance with § 1 para 2 on the Austrian market for the end user or provide are those economic operators pursuant to section 2.
Arrangements to be filler of LPG conversion container
§ 6. For 1 the conduct of gas detection tests (section 3 para 3 Z 2 lit. a) and 2nd perform the filling (section 3 para 3 Z 5) the liquefied natural gas supply company is responsible each, which makes the filling.
§ 7. The economic operator responsible for providing a LPG conversion container in accordance with § 1 para 2 on the Austrian market for the end user has to announce the identifying data and the locations of the provided LPG conversion tray to the authority.