140. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth concerning notification and reporting of prices for gas and electricity for industrial consumers and related other information according to the price transparency law (price transparency regulation - gas and electricity 2012)
On the basis of § 2 of the price transparency law, BGBl. No. 761/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011, is prescribed:
§ 1. The release of gas and electricity prices, provided industrial and commercial consumers billed by the gas and electricity companies, as well as the related disclosures by the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth at the Statistical Office of the European Communities (Eurostat) in accordance with article 2, paragraph 1, first sentence, of the price transparency Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 761/1992, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011 , as well as the collection, processing and transmission of data has to be carried out in accordance with the following provisions.
§ 2. gas within the meaning of this regulation is natural gas.
§ 3 (1) considered consumer all industrial consumers and industrial consumers at home, the gas pipes for domestic consumption refer para. 2 unless otherwise permitted.
(2) the following final consumers are excluded from the scope of this Regulation:
1. consumers who use gas to generate electricity in power plants or power heat cogeneration plants;
2. consumers who use gas for non-energy purposes (E.g. chemicals);
3. end gas consumption by over 4 000 000 GJ per calendar year.
§ 4. Gas prices are for the following groups of end-users to capture:
Annual gas consumption (GJ)