147. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth, with the automated operation of steam boilers - Decree ABD-V and changed the regulation on the establishment and operation of steam boilers
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth of the automated operation of steam boilers - ABD-V
On the basis of § 10 para 1 Z 3 of the boilers Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 211/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2007, as well as section 5 paragraph 2 of the boiler operation law - DKBG, BGBl. No. 212/1992, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 96/2009, is prescribed:
1. (1) this Regulation applies to stationary operated at risk of overheating boiler and controls
1. the operation of steam boilers without constant supervision, 2. the operation of steam boilers by means of remote monitoring, and 3. the demands on the water quality of dining and boiler water of steam boilers.
(2) for steam boilers with low risk potential according to § 5 para 1 of the pressure device control regulation - DGÜW-V, Federal Law Gazette II No. 420/2004, only apply the provisions of § § 2, 3 para 1 Nos. 6, 3 para 2, 5 and 8 and 6 para 1.
(3) this regulation does not apply to steam boilers with low risk potential according to § 5 para 8 DGÜW V, where the safety of the unit in operation due to its design for the planned operation and the operation in the long term is given.
2. (1) operation without constant supervision (BosB): automated operation of steam boilers, which requires a periodic control of the functionality of the security system through a steam guard at the site of the boiler. In this mode of operation the steam Guard must not constantly are on the site of the steam boiler.
(2) remote control: operation by means of remote monitoring is an operating mode in which the steam guard constantly is in a defined location, which is separated from the site of the steam boiler; the steam guard to intervene in the operation of the boiler is at any time allows, to ensure the monitoring of boiler operation and keeping the safe state.
(3) boiler protection system: all facilities, equipment, and safety-related electrical, electronic and programmable electronic systems that keep the boiler within permissible limits.
(4) expert: people who are to assess the reliability of the boiler protection system or water treatment on the basis of their training and experience in the area and are familiar with the relevant regulations for the boiler protection system or water treatment, technical rules and manufacturer's instructions for installation, maintenance and operation.
Operation of steam boilers without permanent supervision (BosB)
3. (1) the operation of steam boilers without constant supervision is permitted at all those boilers which meet all the following requirements:
1. the operation is performed with automatic heating.
2. automatic heating can be only into operation if all boiler protection systems are in operation.
3. equipment parts with a safety function (limiter) according to § 2 para 1 No. 3 of the pressure device regulation - DGVO, Federal Law Gazette II No. 426/1999, in its current version, the boiler keep automatically within the permissible limits (such as temperature, pressure, water level, water quality, flow).
4. If the permissible limits is not respected, so steam boilers are in a safe state by activating a reasonable, automatically controlled process end-use or switched off.
5. After switching off the heating, the heat without human intervention is safely discharged (evaporation security).
6. the safety of evaporation is demonstrated according to the provisions of Appendix 1 Z 1; However, the evidence submitted by the manufacturer of the evaporation security meet for steam boilers in accordance with § 1 para 2.
7. after a safety cut-out can start heating again does not automatically, but must be unlocked on the spot.
(2) the boiler protection systems of steam boilers in accordance with paragraph 1 are to undergo the following functional tests during operation:
1. during start-up and at periodic intervals (iS the para. 3 and 4) function tests of all limiters are making. The periodic functional test shall include an assessment of acceptable security-relevant values such as temperature, pressure, water level, flow and function testing of the fuel supply. The functional test must be feasible at all times and free feedback on other safety devices.
2. the quality of the food and water boiler is a familiar with the water treatment specialist at least every three days according to the manufacturer, and after previous consultation with the boiler testing laboratory to verify. This check includes also the quality of additional feeds (E.g. condensate). This provision may be satisfied through a continuous monitoring of the water quality.
The result of any limiter testing must be clearly identifiable for the steam guard.
(3) evidence of periodic functional tests is through either
1 compulsory examination with sure running time monitoring or 2. automatic detection and logging the inspection operations carried out or 3. a combination of these to provide. 72 hours continuous, continuous operation without control of function test was carried out by the steam guard, so the boiler must switch off automatically and securely at the latest after two hours with failure.
(4) a monthly function test by physical triggering (operating-moderate speed up) the switch points is Z as an alternative to paragraph 3 in paragraph 2 1 the limiter with safety cut-out allowed.
(5) in the case of steam boilers in accordance with § 1 para 2 have the functional tests of boiler protection systems in accordance with paragraph 2 according to manufacturer's instructions to be carried out.
(6) in the case of negative result of the function test is to lock and switch off the heating.
(7) the results of function tests should be documented in the manual (section 5).
(8) changes to the setting of safety devices according to the commissioning are for steam boilers, except those in accordance with § 1 para 2, after previous proven vote with a notified body according to article 20, paragraph 1 DGVO with an appropriate accreditation scope permitted; for steam boilers in accordance with section 1, paragraph 2 this is allowed after previous proven vote with the manufacturer. The safety devices must be protected against unauthorized changes.
(9) the equipment of the installation room must meet the requirements of annex 1 Z 2.
(10) further details are laid down in Appendix 1 Z 3 provisions concerning the operation of steam boilers without constant supervision.
Operation of steam boilers with remote monitoring
4. (1) has to be carried out in accordance with Annex 2 the remote monitoring of steam boilers.
(2) the items of equipment used here with safety function and the pressure-retaining components and the Assembly thus formed have to comply with the DGVO.
§ 5 (1) every steam boiler is a manual to guide, the following entries are:
1. auditor's report a knowledgeable about the maintenance and checking the safety devices, 2. the assessment of the regular operational investigations of water through the steam guard and its auditor's report on the function tests and controls, and 3. all errors, as well as specific findings on the occasion of the inspection and maintenance work.
(2) the manual is to provide the boiler inspector in the recurrent investigations.
(3) the management of the operating book can be done in any purposeful repeatable, tamper-proof form. Electronic management of the operating book electronically secured signatures should be used.
Dining and boiler water
Section 6 (1) boiler must only be one depending on boiler design, the fixed maximum operating pressure and the operating conditions suitable prepared food and boiler water be used.
(2) the dining - and boiler water is to check at least twice a year by a competent person and to assess. The about-to-be records are to check the boiler or factory testing in the context of recurrent external investigations.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 7. The gender-specific terms used in this regulation and labels (a steam guard, knowledgeable, boiler inspector) include respectively both the male and female form.
§ 8 (1) entry into force of this regulation legally in operation adopted steam boilers which comply with the DGVO, may before either according to the provisions of this regulation or no. 353/1995, further operate the regulation on the establishment and operation of Steam Boilers - ABV, Federal Law Gazette. The choice of the other way is to enter in the manual.
(2) steam boiler, which legally were commissioned DGVO pursuant to section 25, may be operated in accordance with the anti-lock braking system. Is such boilers proved that their boiler protection systems have the same security as those under this regulation, these steam boilers may be operated according to the provisions of this regulation. The fulfillment of the request is equal safety to evaluate by a notified body with relevant accreditation. This evaluation and the choice of further operation must be entered in the manual.
Amendment of the regulation on the establishment and operation of steam boilers - anti-lock braking system
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs about the installation and operation of steam boilers - is ABV, BGBl. No. 353/1995, how is changed:
1. paragraph 11 together with the heading:
§ 11. The provisions of § 1 para 1 Z 1 to 4 and articles 3 to 7 are on steam boilers which II No. 147/2012, lawfully be commissioned after entry into force of the regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth about the automated operation of steam boilers - ABD-V, BGBl., does not apply."
2. § 12 including the header is omitted.