150. Regulation of the Federal Minister for Education, Arts and Culture on the obligation to participate in surveys by the BIFIE (3). BIFIE survey regulation)
On the basis of Art. 1 § 6 (2) of the BIFIE Act 2008, BGBl. I n ° 25, in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 113/2009, shall be:
Events for the surveys
§ 1. (1) In the months of April and May 2012 there will be around 200 secondary school and secondary schools (nationwide) with students of the 1996 birth year of the main test for the OECD study PISA 2012 (Programme for International Student Assessment) 2012).
(2) In May 2012, the 8. School levels of around 1 415 schools of secondary level I (nationwide) the nationwide examination of the educational standards in the compulsory subject matter "Mathematics" instead.
(3) In the months of May and June 2012, the overall evaluation concept for the New Middle School will be held at the 8. School levels of 67 school locations (nationwide) a comparison survey on the area of "Competence development and educational courses in the New Middle School" according to § 7a (4) of the School Organization Act, BGBl. No. 242/1962 in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I No 44/2009.
(4) In June 2012, the 4. School levels of around 57 elementary schools (nationwide) a piloting of the tasks to measure the pupils ' performance in the compulsory subject matter "Mathematics" instead.
(5) In June 2012 it will be held at 8. School levels of around 123 main schools and general education higher schools (nationwide) a piloting of the tasks to measure the pupils ' performance in the compulsory subject matter "English" (First living foreign language) instead.
(6) In order to test the partial standardized maturity test, maturity and diploma examination as well as a diploma examination, at selected locations of generally bilingual and vocational training of higher schools as well as higher institutions of teacher education and the Teacher training from the school year 2011/12 up to two times a year field tests in selected standardized examination areas of the examination exam.
(7) The Federal Institute for Education Research, Innovation and Development of the Austrian School System (BIFIE) is responsible for carrying out the tests in accordance with paragraphs 1 to 6 in accordance with the BIFIE Act 2008; it acts as a contracting entity within the meaning of § 4 Z 4 of the Data Protection Act 2000, DSG 2000, BGBl. I No 165/1999. The tests must not have a direct personal reference. By means of appropriate measures and measures (such as limitation of access, spatial delimitation, instruction, appropriate encryption techniques), it is necessary to ensure that at no stage of the execution of the test, as well as the storage and processing the data records are directly related to the person, except for a period of eight months by the student or the pupil himself. The data security measures taken shall keep records kept for at least three years.
Surveys on the occasion of the tests
§ 2. (1) In the context of and on the occasion of the tests referred to in § 1 (6), personal surveys are carried out indirectly in the tested pupils with regard to school learning conditions and in the cases of § 1 (1) to (5) also by way of extracurricular learning and living conditions, in which educational relevant socio-economic factors such as the origin, the profession of the parents and the social situation are raised. § 1 (7) shall apply with the proviso that the production of the direct passenger reference may not be possible by the student or the pupil.
(2) The surveys referred to in paragraph 1 shall be carried out for the purpose of statistical evaluation of the indirect personal data obtained for applied educational research, educational monitoring, quality development in schools and for the regular national education reporting. The indirect passenger reference with regard to the surveys carried out in accordance with paragraph 1 (1) to (5) shall be no later than 31 December 2014, in respect of the surveys carried out in the framework of the tests referred to in paragraph 1 (6) at the latest by the end of the survey. the following calendar year.
Obligation to participate in surveys
§ 3. Participation in the surveys referred to in § 2 is mandatory for pupils who participate in the tests in accordance with § 1.
entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force at the end of the day of the customer's notice in the Federal Law Gazans.