156. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health, 2006 changes the meat inspection regulation
On the basis of §§ 34 and 53 para 7 of food safety and Consumer Protection Act - LMSVG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 95/2010, is prescribed:
The meat inspection Regulation 2006, Federal Law Gazette II No. 109/2006, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 29/2010, is amended as follows:
1 § 8 paragraph 1c is:
"(1C) is the duty for recording and reporting for all not by the registry of the ante-mortem and post-mortem inspection covered investigations and inspections on the basis of paragraphs 51 and 53 to 59 LMSVG according to the decrees of the Federal Minister of health."
2 be added following paragraph 5 and 6 in article 9:
"(5) samples for testing for Trichinae in accordance with article 55, paragraph 1 shall carcasses Z 1 LMSVG and are scanned directly into a lab in the slaughterhouse or game handling establishment, so the samples are 11 paragraph 7 of Regulation (EC) No. 882/2004 on official controls for the verification of compliance with feed and food law and animal health and animal welfare rules after the withdrawal in accordance with article , OJ No. L 165 of 30 April 2004, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 880/2011, OJ No. L 228 of 3 September 2011, to mark and to submit to the investigation. The submission or the transport of samples can be performed also by the slaughterhouse or game handling establishment. The submission no. 882/2004, which is appointed by the Governor, to a laboratory in accordance with article 12 of Regulation (EC) must be made, whereby the company may propose appropriate laboratories.
(6) the submission of samples is carried out by the official veterinarian, the laboratory has to deliver this result. Sending is carried out by the slaughterhouse or game handling establishment, it has to submit the test results obtained from the laboratory the official veterinarian without delay or initiate its immediate delivery by the investigating laboratory, stating the company. The official veterinarian is to take account of the result of investigation when assessing the animals."
3. paragraph 13 paragraph 2:
"(2) when poultry of a herd after an investigation under section 37, paragraph 1 or 2 of the poultry hygiene regulation, 2007, Federal Law Gazette II No. 100/2007, or not from Austria Uncorked poultry after one of these equivalent examination no negative salmonella test is, are these herds separately to slaughter, the carcasses of these herds for the samples referred to in Regulation (EC) No. 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for foodstuffs" , OJ No. L 338 of 22 December 2005, as last amended by Regulation (EC) no 1086/2011, OJ No. L 281 of October 28, 2011, to consult and to put the necessary measures according to the results. For poultry other than chickens and turkeys only measures the process hygiene criteria in accordance with Regulation (EC) are no 2073/2005 shall apply."
4. paragraph 14 paragraph 2:
"(2) meat from animals that no. 853/2004 outside emergency were slaughtered in accordance with annex III, section I Chapter VI of Regulation (EC) from slaughterhouses that was deemed fit for human consumption, must be marked diameter through a circular health mark with at least 3.5 cm."
5 the following paragraph 7 is added to article 14:
"(7) fresh meat in accordance with annex III, section I, chapter VI, no. 9 of Regulation (EC) No. 853 / meat products manufactured in 2004 or that, meat preparations and minced or minced pursuant to §7 of the food hygiene adaptation regulation, BGBl. II No 91/2006, with an identification mark provided, a circular flag shall be used, that contains the registration number of the operation with a prefixed"AT", not to mention being the expression"EC"."
6 the following paragraph 4 is added to § in 30:
"(4) § 9 par. 5 and 6 in the version of regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 156/2012 at the latest from 1 January 2014 to apply."
7. in annex IA, line 3, the expression 'Cattle from 6 weeks to 6 months' is replaced by the expression "Cattle from 6 weeks to 8 months" and in line 4, the expression "Cattle from 6 months to 2 years" is replaced by the expression "Cattle from 8 months to 2 years"."