156. Regulation of the Federal Minister of Health, amending the meat examination ordinance 2006
Pursuant to § § 34 and 53 (7) of the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act-LMSVG, BGBl. I n ° 13/2006, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 95/2010, shall be arranged:
The Meat Examination Ordinance 2006, BGBl. II No 109/2006, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 29/2010, shall be amended as follows:
1. § 8 (1c) is:
" (1c) The obligation to record and report shall also apply to all examinations and checks not covered by the register of ante-mortem and post-mortem inspection, on the basis of sections 51 and 53 to 59 of the LMSVG, in accordance with the events of the Federal Minister of Health. "
2. The following paragraphs 5 and 6 are added to § 9:
" (5) If samples are to be taken from carcasses for examination on trichinae in accordance with Article 55 (1) (1) of the LMSVG and the investigation is not carried out directly in a laboratory located in the slaughterhouse or game-processing plant, the samples shall be taken in accordance with the following: Removal in accordance with Article 11 (7) of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004 on official controls to verify compliance with food and feed law, animal health and animal welfare rules, OJ L 327, 30.11.2004, p. No. OJ L 165 of 30 April 2004, as last amended by Regulation (EU) No 880/2011, OJ L 327, 30.4.2011, p. No. L 228 of 3 September 2011, and to be sent to the investigation. The consignment or the transport of the samples can also be carried out by the slaughterhouse or game processing operation. The consignment must be sent to a laboratory in accordance with Article 12 of Regulation (EC) No 882/2004, which is to be designated by the Governor of the State, whereby the holding may propose appropriate laboratories.
(6) In the event that the samples are sent by the official veterinarian, the laboratory shall transmit the examination result to the official veterinarian. If the consignment is carried out by the slaughterhouse or game-processing plant, the latter shall immediately transmit the test result obtained from the laboratory to the official veterinarian, or the immediate transmission thereof by the investigating laboratory under the name of the company. The official veterinarian shall take into account the result of the examination in the assessment of the animals. "
Section 13 (2) reads as follows:
" (2) In the case of poultry of a herd following an investigation according to § 37 (1) or (2) of the poultry hygiene regulations 2007, BGBl. II No 100/2007, or in the case of poultry not originating in Austria, after such an equivalent examination, no negative salmonella has been found, these herds shall be slaughtered separately, the carcasses of these herds shall be sampled separately. pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 2073/2005 on microbiological criteria for food, OJ L 327, 30.11.2005, p. No. OJ L 338 of 22 December 2005, as last amended by Regulation (EU) No 1086/2011, OJ L 108, 27.4.2011, p. No. L 281 of 28 October 2011, and the necessary measures to be taken in accordance with the results. For poultry other than chickens and turkeys, only the measures of the process hygiene criteria as laid down in Regulation (EC) No 2073/2005 shall apply. "
4. § 14 para. 2 reads:
Meat from animals which have been slaughtered outside slaughterhouses in accordance with Annex III, Section I, Chapter VI of Regulation (EC) No 853/2004, which has been found to be fit for human consumption, shall be indicated by a circular health mark at least 3.5 cm in diameter. "
5. The following paragraph 7 is added to § 14:
" (7) Fresh meat shall be fresh meat as referred to in Annex III, Section I, Chapter VI, Z 9 of Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 or meat products, meat preparations and meat products produced from it, or a laminated or laminated meat product according to § 7 of the Food Hygiene-Adaptation Regulation, BGBl. II No 91/2006, which has an identification mark, use a circular marking which contains the approval number of the holding with a preceding "AT", the term "EC" not being to be indicated. "
(6) The following paragraph 4 is added to § 30:
" (4) § 9 (5) and (6) in the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No 156/2012 shall be no later than 1. Jänner 2014. "
7. In Annex Ia, line 3, the expression: "Cattle from 6 weeks to 6 months" by the expression "Cattle from 6 weeks to 8 months" replaced and in row 4 the expression "Cattle from 6 months to 2 years" by the expression "Cattle from 8 months to 2 years" replaced. "