158. Regulation of the Federal Minister of economy, family and youth regarding transfer of tasks according to § 7 paragraph 2 of the federal budget law for 2013
On the basis of § 7 para 1 No. 2 federal budget 2013 (BHG 2013), Federal Law Gazette No. 139/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 150/2011, is in agreement with the Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1. The tasks referred to in section 7, paragraph 2, of the BHG 2013 are transferred to the leaders or heads of the subordinate offices referred to in paragraph 1 and 2 of the Federal Ministry for economy, family and youth and these bodies in the sense of § 7 para 1 to budget-leading Z 2013 explained 2 BHG:
1. Bundesamt für Eich - und Vermessungswesen;
2. castle main team Austria.
2. (1) this regulation into force on January 1, 2013; It is however for the first time during creation of the Federal Finance frame law for the financial years 2013 and 2016, as well as of the Federal Finance Act for the financial year 2013 to apply.
(2) the regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 159/2001, occurs at the end of 31 December 2012 with the proviso, that it 2013 apply BHG is still enforcement of § 122 para 3.