172. Regulation of the Board of the E-control standards for network operators regarding the security, reliability, and quality of the services provided to users of the network (gas network service quality regulation)
On the basis of section 30 gas Act 2011 - MLA 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 107/2011 prescribed:
§ 1. This Regulation determines standards for network operators regarding the security, reliability, and quality of services provided to the network user and key performance indicators for the monitoring of compliance with these standards.
1. "shutdown" means section 2 (1) within the meaning of this regulation an interruption of supply a consumer with natural gas in consequence of any breach of duties arising from the contractual relationship with the distribution system operators by the end user;
2. "request" a fernmündliches or written request by the network user to the transmission system operator for information;
3. an "Appeal" by the network user to the transmission system operator-oriented complaint in relation to the network service provided by the network operator;
4. "planned supply disruption" an operationally necessary and provided for supply disruption;
5. ' network service ' all within the scope of the network access and network access agreement to the network user provided services;
6 Pro-life "Incidents" in natural gas transmission facilities events, which can result in a risk to persons or damage to things, as well as other not intended impact the proper functioning of natural gas systems;
7 "Supply disruption" is an interruption of the supply of a consumer using natural gas or impairment of a dining possibility which due to limitations of the pipeline capacity or on other technical problems in the transmission or distribution systems.
(2) in addition, the definitions referred to in article 7, paragraph 1 apply 2011 MLA.
(3) where in this regulation on the terms "Gas" or "Gas" referred are biogenic gases prepared including to natural gas quality understanding.
(4) personal terms have no gender-specific meaning. You are to apply when applying to certain individuals in the form of each gender.
Compliance with the standards
§ 3. They are in sections 4 to 7 and articles 9 to 11 shall be deemed established standards, if they are met by the network operator in 95% or more of the appropriate cases per standard.
§ 4 (1) the distribution system operator sent to the network user on appropriate request within fourteen days of the receipt of a written cost estimate in accordance with § 5 Consumer Protection Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 140/1979, for the defined scope of services for the network access charge to be paid by the network users on the basis of prices per unit of power. The cost estimate has - except in the case of an in-patient in accordance with section 75 para to expel 2 MLA 2011 - the main components of the network access fee to be paid. Extensive surveys by the distribution system operator are necessary, but for not having a distribution line is to respond to the request, specifying a contact person and a concrete proposal on the further procedure within fourteen days from the.
(2) the distribution system operator is obliged to complete requests for network access within reasonable, fourteen days do not cross time limit receipt with a concrete proposal concerning the next steps — in particular, specifying a contact person and the expected length of the production or modification of mains - to respond. In the presence of the minimum information pursuant to annex 1 of the gas market model regulation 2012, BGBl. II No. 171 / 2012 information is the application to be considered fully.
(3) if the information of the applicant to respond to the distribution system operator is not sufficient, it has promptly requesting the required additional information from the network user.
(4) the distribution network operator has to agree on an appropriate and binding deadline for the implementation of network access in writing with the network users and to comply with.
§ 5 (1) the distribution system operator is obliged to complete requests for network access within reasonable, fourteen days do not cross time limit to reply receipt with a concrete proposal concerning the next steps –, quoting a contact person and the expected length of the manufacture of network access - in particular. Occurrence of 2012 related information, is annex 1 of the gas market model regulation the minimum information in accordance with the request to be considered fully.
(2) if the information of the network access authorized to answer by the distribution system operator is not sufficient, it has to request the required further information immediately by the network access controller.
(3) upon acceptance of the application network access by the distribution system operator, it has the network access agreement promptly to provide the network access controller.
(4) in an inactive connection and template of a network access agreement, as well as a proof for the proper construction and maintenance of the technical facility of installing a gas meter and assign a standardized load profile must be within the following time limits: 1. five working days for gas meter G 2.5 - G 6;
2. ten working days for other diaphragm gas meters;
3. twenty working days for load profile meters and volume corrector.
An intelligent instrument of the instruments referred to in the Z 1-3, replaced the corresponding deadlines come to the application.
Section 6 (1) after the reading is at the end of an accounting period to create fifteen working days after the end of the accounting period a bill by the distribution system operator and to transmit the power user in the case of separate accounting.
(2) net invoices are within two working days of receipt of the request to invoice correction corrected billing system by the distribution system operator in his and in revised form immediately to the network user submitted, provided all the information necessary for the implementation of the accounting correction the distribution system operators.
(3) if the information for the processing of the request to invoice correction by the distribution system operator is not sufficient, it has promptly requesting the required additional information from the network user.
(4) upon termination of the contract and after the data to be supplied by the Web user for the billing is carried out a final bill by the distribution system operator six weeks later and promptly to provide the network user.
Shut-off and recovery of network access
Section 7 (1) the distribution system operator is required after shutdown as a result of late payment no later than on the next working day after deposit proven by the power user of open claims and any security deposit or advance payment in accordance with the provisions of the MLA 2011 as well as assuming an upright natural gas supply contract to offer recovery of network access the network user and perform.
(2) the possibility of cash of open claims and any security deposit or advance payment at least during general business hours is the power user of the distribution system operator to admit. For the use of the cash payment option no cost will be charged the network user.
(3) cut-offs as a result of late payment may not be made on the last working day before weekends or statutory holidays.
Incidents and disruptions
The affected network users as well as their providers are § 8 (1) planned supply interruptions and restrictions of a dining option at least five days before the start in an appropriate way to communicate and to inform about the estimated time of supply disruption or the restriction of the possibility of a food. The agreement with the network users in a particular case is made, the notification can be too short.
(2) in the event a failure, which leads to a deterioration of the supply and the possibility of a dining, is to start immediately with the treatment from the network operator, are to finish the work absolutely necessary as soon as possible and to inform the affected network users about the estimated or actual duration of disturbance in an appropriate manner.
(3) for the Elimination of accidents occurring in the network of the network operator and for measures for the Elimination of risks in technical systems within the framework of its statutory obligations, the operator has to ensure a 24-hour emergency service which introduces security or the resumption of supply measures in case of failure.
Determining the counter status
§ 9 (1) the reading of the measuring equipment is by the distribution system operator in time, but at least fourteen days in advance, in writing to announce when the presence of the network user on the spot is required.
(2) the reading is done without prior notice and in the absence of the network operator, this one is promptly in an appropriate manner to inform about carried out reading.
(3) the user of the network is to provide opportunity by the distribution system operator with self reading at any time, to make the information on the meter reading online on the website of the distribution system operator.
§ 10 distribution system operators have with the network users for appointments, in particular for carrying out repairs and maintenance, as well as readings, where the presence of the network user on the spot is required, is to reconcile time window of two hours, where to enter appointment requests of the network user.
Customer information and complaint management
§ 11 (1) is the Austria-wide gas emergency number "128" to publish visible by default by the distribution system operator on all documents addressed to the network users, as well as on the home page of the Internet presence of the distribution system operator.
(2) the distribution network operator has regularly to submit information to conduct with smell of gas and the gas emergency number network users, as well as on the website of the distribution system operator clearly and easily searchable to make.
(3) of the distribution system operator, ways to contact insertion of enquiries and complaints by network users are set up. The availability of the distribution system operator via a customer hotline during general business hours must be guaranteed as a minimum standard. The ways to contact us are to communicate the network user.
(4) requests and complaints from Web users to the distribution system operator are to answer within five working days from receipt of this. If for reasons not within five working days is possible to man-made an answer not by the distribution system operator, the power user is informed within this period over the next steps, the expected duration of the processing, as well as the contact information of a contact person.
(5) in the case of an appeal, the power users of the distribution system operators about the possibility of launching and the modalities of a conciliation procedure in accordance with section 26 is to inform E-ControlG.
(6) the distribution system operator is committed online to provide the network user the following billing-relevant data available or to allow the request of this data via a contact form on the website of the distribution system operator and to transmit them within five working days electronically or on request of the network user by mail. In addition, to provide opportunity, the communication of such data in writing or by telephone to ask is the network user.
1. name and first name or company and address of the user of the network;
2. unit address;
3. uniform and unambiguous counting point label;
4. ID/identification number of the balance group;
5. ID/identification number of the supplier;
6 meters, correctors, load profile meters, smart meter (incl. serial number);
7. associated load profile type (if applicable);
8 consumption and charged performance of the last three accounting years;
9 meter readings, which were used in the last three years of payroll to selections by the distribution system operator.
10 applied parameters regarding the conversion of m ³ (gas flow in the operational state) in kWh (standard volume) based height, Zählereinbauort, Verrechnungsbrennwert, and conversion factor;
11th nature of the end user (if associated with), in accordance with Annex 1 of the gas market model regulation 2012;
(7) the distribution system operator undertakes to online as well as General on request once a year on the post explanations of the power Bill to provide and a direct reference to the contact form for collection of information the Web user to specify clearing-relevant data of the network user in accordance with paragraph 6.
(8) the network user is to inform, that is used in the case of a self reading the read meter of the consumption investigation and information and thus a more accurate determination of quantities are compared to a calculated value of the distribution system operator in an appropriate way about.
(9) the distribution system operator is obliged to provide information on the standards pursuant to § 4 and § 13 the network user once a year in a suitable manner.
Network user satisfaction
§ 12 (1) the distribution system operator is obliged to carry out a regular, representative, and standardized for all distribution system operators survey to the satisfaction of the Web user in relation to the reliability, safety and quality of the network service provided.
(2) the results of the survey to the satisfaction of the system users are to annually report to the regulatory authority.
Safety and reliability of the operation of the network
§ 13. The operator has the rules of technology to ensure a secure and reliable gas network operation within § 133 iVm § 7 Z 53 MLA 2011 to comply. Compliance with this technical rules is through certification by the accreditation law, BGBl. No. 468/1992, accredited testing, monitoring or certification authority or to be proven by equivalent verification to the regulatory authority.
Monitoring of compliance with the standards
§ 14. To monitor compliance with the in the 2nd the following ratios of distribution system operators are defined defaults section and, if applicable, to collect from system operators, to transmit each year to March 31, for the previous calendar year to the regulatory authority and in an appropriate manner, anyway, but to publish on the Internet presence of carrier, each carrier individually.
1 share (in %) of non-compliance in § 4 and § 13 of mentioned standards as well as giving reasons;
2. number of full applications on network access, stating the time separated by network levels and, if assigned to, type of the end user in accordance with Annexe 1 of the gas market model regulation 2012;
3. number of requests for network access, stating the time separated by network levels and, if assigned to, type of the end user in accordance with Annex 1 of the gas market model regulation in 2012, as well as type of connection (active, inactive, new);
4. number of requests for quotations in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1, specifying the time broken down by network levels and, if associated with that type of the end user in accordance with Appendix 1 of gas-market model regulation 2012 and kind of quote (flat, cost oriented);
5. number of network billing corrections with processing time broken down by reason;
6 share (in %) the corrected invoices relative to the total number of created invoices;
7. for any supply disruption and constraint of a dining option: time in minutes, number of affected network users and share in the total number of net users divided into network levels, planned/unplanned event, cause;
8. number and duration of supply interruptions and restrictions of a dining possibility, separately for planned and unplanned events and network levels.
Entry into force and transitional provisions
Entry into force
§ 15. This Regulation shall into force with 1 January 2013, article 16 unless otherwise permitted.
Section 16 (1) operators have to comply with the obligation to publish and transfer to the regulatory authority referred to in article 14 for the first time on March 31, 2014, on the basis of the figures collected in the year 2013.
(2) the obligation to provide data for the last three accounting years pursuant to § 11 para 6, Nos. 8 and 9 to the available effect fully only by 1 January 2015. In 2013, this obligation of the data is from the year 2012 and the year 2014 for those from the years 2012 and 2013.