175. Ordinance of the Federal Minister of Health, amending the Ordinance on the Costing of Foods
On the basis of § 6 (1) of the Food Safety and Consumer Protection Act-LMSVG, BGBl. I n ° 13/2006, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 95/2010, shall be arranged:
The Costing Ordinance, BGBl. II No 133/1998, as amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 200/1999, shall be amended as follows:
1. The previous § 4 shall be given the name "§ 5"; § 4 reads:
" § 4. (1) In the case of agricultural products intended for the production of cereal-based foods and other co-foods, the pesticides listed in Annex VII may not be used. However, for control purposes, products which are ready for consumption or are prepared in accordance with the manufacturer ' s instructions shall be subject to:
the pesticides listed in Table 1 of Annex VII are not used if their residues are not more than 0.003 mg/kg. This value, which is considered to be the limit of determination of the analytical methods, shall be reviewed regularly, taking account of technical progress;
the pesticides listed in Table 2 of Annex VII are not used if their residues are not more than 0.003 mg/kg. This value shall be reviewed on a regular basis, taking into account the data on environmental contamination.
(2) Residues of other pesticides may not exceed 0.01 mg/kg in cereal-based foods and other co-products in the ready-to-use product or prepared according to the manufacturer ' s instructions.
(3) By way of derogation from paragraph 2, the pesticide residues listed in Annex VIII shall apply to the maximum residue levels referred to therein. "
2. The previous § 5 is deleted.
3. According to § 5, the following § § 6 and 7 are added:
" § 6. With the entry into force of this Regulation, as amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 175/2012 Section 8 of the German Pesticides Ordinance, BGBl. II No 441/2002, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 68/2008, except for force.
§ 7. This Regulation lays down the provisions of Directive 2006 /125/EC on cereal-based foods and other co-foods for infants and young children, OJ L 327, 28.12.2006, p. No. OJ L 339 of 6 December 2006, corrected by OJ L 339, 28.12.2006, p No. L 4 of 9 Jänner 2007, transposed into Austrian law. "
4. In accordance with Annex VI, the following Annexes VII and VIII are added: