195. by-laws of the Federal Chancellor concerning the correction of statements in the Federal Law Gazette
On the basis of article 10 of the Federal Law Gazette law - BGBlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 100/2003, will be published:
1. the resolution of the President concerning the creation of professional titles, Federal Law Gazette II No. 261/2002, shall be adjusted as follows:
In article I, it is instead "KAMMERSCHAUPSPIELERIN" correctly "ACTRESS".
2. the regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, with the apprentice compensation for fitness workers is set, BGBl. II Nr 317/2011, shall be adjusted as follows:
In the index of the enactment, it is instead "317. by-laws:" correct "317. Regulation:".
3. the regulation of the Minister of finance for the implementation of the capital gains tax relief in relation to interest rates abroad, as well as to the deduction of foreign withholding tax: withholding tax on foreign dividends (foreign capital gains tax VO 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 92/2012, is as follows corrected:
In the index of the enactment, it is instead "Part" right "part II".
4. corrected the regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, with which the Works Council election rules 1974, 1974's works Council rules, the Works Council Fund regulation in 1974, the regulation about the change posting of employee representatives in the Supervisory Board, the Federal Agreement Office rules and the conciliation boards - rules of procedure, BGBl. II is no. 142/2012, as follows:
(a) article 1 (change the Works Council election regulations 1974) Z 24 (appendices 1 to 14 to the Works Council election regulations) is amended as follows:
AA) in annexes 1 to 4 and 8 to 12 receive signed authentic amended the following the lines of callable signature part appearance:
The Chairperson of the selection board:
BB) Appendix 5 receives the signed authentic version of the text part "of the valid... Ballots are"up to (signatures) the following appearance:
CC) Annex 13 receives the signed authentic version in point A (Group of workers) of the text part "of the valid... Ballots are"up to"this election proposal selected."the following appearance:
DD) Annex 13 of the Works Council electoral code (art. 1) receives the signed authentic version in point B (Group of employees) of the text part "of the valid... Ballots are"up to (signatures) the following appearance:
EE) in systems 6 and 14 is the Istgleichzeichen in the signed authentic version "=" respectively in addition to the relevant fraction.
(b) in article 5 (Federal Agreement Office rules Z 17 (attachments 1 to 5 to the Federal Agreement Office rules) the designations are signed authentic version in the annexes 1 to 5 "pattern I" to "pattern V" each left-aligned.)